Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #31
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Please post pix next time it's called the GT Rodeo kit:

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #32
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
The coupe kit is called the rocket bunny apparently:

Old 06-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #33
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
^^^ Wow, those look kinda weird. I'm definitely not diggin the hatch kit, but I kinda like the coupe kit.
everybody and there mother has a silvia front end

old car

unionautoclub.com
Old 06-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #34
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
They charge that much because fucktards would otherwise buy a kit and copy it. It's harder for pirates to visually copy something due to the lazy gene they were born with. Vertex guys know what they are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
For those that didn't know what I was talking about here it is:

Vertex ridge and me want.. but don't want to be more broke it's in the 2000-3000$ range.. someone needs to make serious discounts:
Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #35
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
oh why the fuck not.

Version select:

kouki knockoff front bumper.
kouki knockoff side skirts
sexy style II knockoff rear bumper.
Hot road knockoff vent.

yes, my whole car is a damn knockoff.

Hey Yuta I saw your car a while back while I was in West San Ho arn't you from the east side though? Anyways say your car at Tap X next to Marina foods. Anyways I live in GA and I tracked you down to this site. (not a stocker lol I posted the pic of your car on a local GA 240 site and guess what? people from GA know you and your car and told me you were a member on zilvia)
Old 06-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #36
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.gt-1.com/
Old 06-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #37
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Garage MAK kits www.garagemak.com:

Type 2

Type 1

Their S13 Time Attack car.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:39 AM   #38
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
ikeya formula

Old 06-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #39
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
S13 Fastback Origin Stream kit (which consists of the Stylish kit with a different front bumper)

Old 06-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
WTF? Some douchebag (unspecified name) negged me for asking a question in my own God damn thread.

Your post wasn't quite clear, the whole overall kit (rear bumper/sideskirts) is origin stylish, but the front bumper is origin stream? I'm not familiar with the names/what they look like got me confused.

The car is in a beatiful color
This little feud is beginning to become REALLY fucking old.
My next move will be to skip right past the -rep and start banning people

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #41
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
BN SPORTS!!
fitment is perfect
too bad my car was tracked quite a long time before i put the kit on.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #42
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Your post wasn't quite clear, the whole overall kit (rear bumper/sideskirts) is origin stylish, but the front bumper is origin stream? I'm not familiar with the names/what they look like got me confused.

The car is in a beatiful color
Origin Stream sides and rear are the same as the Stylish. The only difference is the front bumper. That's what makes the Stream different.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #43
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
oh yeah
this is

ORIGIN AGRESSIVE
on a s14
my car was seriously screwy worst chassis to get ever
but it kept me on the track so whatever.

L to R

and here's more origin:

VS vertex copy
Origin Aggressive
Origin Aggressive
Origin Aggressive
Old 06-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #44
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
my car was seriously screwy worst chassis to get ever
but it kept me on the track so whatever.
I totally understand this statement. My chasis is screwy as well. It has been hit a few times, but I have measured everything I can think of, with the direction of the body guy next door, and everything checks out square within less than 1/16" from front to back. My god damn wide fenders STILL don't fit even, like 3/8" or so from even! WTF!!!!! Time for a new chasis, but it keeps me at the track so screw it.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:34 PM   #45
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

exactly
drive or find the 'perfect' chassis which may neer happen

DRIVE PLEASE

no 31 page 'build ups'
get it running
hit the track
fix/add stuff later111

ADDICTION!!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:42 AM   #46
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Here is a old one of mine!
Version Select ll front and rear
M-Sport side skirts

Last edited by nisans13turbo; 06-08-2008 at 01:21 AM..
Old 06-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #47
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93superHICAS View Post
were can i get this wing.????? custom????
You see the website on the side of the car?

You can start by looking there. Just don't do it at work. The load page for the site is not safe for work.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #48
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
JDM Kouki Front
Trust Gracer Front Lip
JDM Zenki Sides
JDM Kouki Rear
JDM Kouki Rear Valences

Old 06-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #49
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self

there used my digi u happy now

unionautoclub.com
Old 06-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #50
a_ahmed
BANNED

You guys forgot about my thread :P

Well here's a question can someone identify the rear bumper/skirts/front bumper on this sexy car:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3TqIOVhcAA&feature=related[/ame]
Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #51
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
This is gp sports stuff

http://www.shinestreet.com/products/.../gpsports.html

I dont see it at all
http://www.gpsports.co.jp/aero/gsonic_o/180sz.html

sides and rear from G Sonic

front not entirely sure, black hides the line

could just be origin stream or similar style

this is not an identify this thread

i thought this is an s13 thread not s14 thread

interesting you have been vocal against stretching tires for aesthetics and generally railed against "drifter style" or some such thing

yet you started the body kit thread

you run MB motoring wheels
and whine about vertex being expensive

just sayin
Old 06-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #52
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
MSPORT

Old 06-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #53
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
I know sexystyle was posted. But here's ShineAuto's Sexystyle rep. Front and sides are Shineauto and they fit great. The rear is AIT and fit like shit as expected.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #54
koukipilot

koukipilot is a well-known jackass
Works9 S14.5 kit

Can't get the pics to load, sorry
Old 06-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #55
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Honestly I think khilgers setup is the way to go for a kouki... its what i'm going with anyway, just gotta find a damn front bumper for a reasonable price.
Looks good man.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:15 AM   #56
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Gpsports are cool as hell, but the car has to be rediculously slammed to look good..with them!
I agree with gabe... This is his thread and he can ask what he wants. the kits are all in the eye of the beholder. Its all about being original..

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 06-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #57
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i beg to differ.

anything has to be "rediculously slammed" to look good.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:13 AM   #58
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Gpsports are cool as hell, but the car has to be rediculously slammed to look good..with them!
I agree. The pics don't always show it, but because of the way the bumper 'slants' inward as it goes down, and the large 'splitter' on the bottom, you gotta have your shit low to not look like a total jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
anything has to be "rediculously slammed" to look good.
Eh, I guess this is the general rule. Some kits lend themselves to stock ride height better than others though.

Someone get a pic of Gabe's car driving clear over a curb or a small child or something... shit's sky high. He's got a kit, so it'll still be a valid post in this thread ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #59
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
i dont have an auto you dumb fucks. What is your problem. Why you gotta ruin every thread I have you fuckers? Njd, mr_240sx, ninjabread, gtfo, GET A FUCKEN LIFE, you have some self-esteem issues seriously. And yes im rebuilding the car, im driving my winter beater. Got a problem? I got a list of shit you never are going to get. MR and MRS. JDM TYTEnesses. Fucken princesses. Stop annoying me/stalking me/ruining my threads.. Exitspeed this is fucken retarded, I reported to phil as well. This shit has been going on forever. It's getting on my fucken nerves.
It's PHLIP, not Phil.

I'll take care of it.

THREAD LOCKED. USE THE OTHER THREADS FOR YOU AERO NEEDS.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #60
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Ok, by popular demand I'm opening this thread back up.

I'm not going to ask again though. Keep this on topic. If anyone even mildly tries to fuck this up, you will be pinked. Period.

And, yea, most of the posts in the beginning of the thread. Blah.