Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-02-2004, 01:25 PM   #31
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yo i have the amber turn signals sitting around if you want em, they should fit

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2004, 09:02 PM   #32
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Zen S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
Hmm...I think Im probably going to keep it. Its growing on me...

Its cool. I like the bumper and since I already had one I wanted a backup in case I smash the first one. Enjoy it.
Zen S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:22 PM   #33
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN
yo i have the amber turn signals sitting around if you want em, they should fit

Are they the jdm ones? because they dont fit the USDM ones since theyre too big...How much you want for em? PM me or email me. Thanks!

Thanks Zen
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:42 PM   #34
selectivebeef
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
selectivebeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

i like your rims
selectivebeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 10:04 PM   #35
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
deng...he's banging MYAS ant! ahahah

too bad you sold yours.... but it was for the better I guess you could say!
Drift Unit
Old 10-02-2004, 11:07 PM   #36
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
me likes. remember, every bumper deserves some battle damage. Just don't be as rough with this one as your last car. that was a little too rough. hahaha fuck H&R, get some somewhere else.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:54 AM   #37
Rare

Rare is an unknown quantity at this point
hmms why not get the whole body kit?
Rare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 03:36 AM   #38
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBS14
me likes. remember, every bumper deserves some battle damage. Just don't be as rough with this one as your last car. that was a little too rough. hahaha fuck H&R, get some somewhere else.

haha yeah ill try to take it easy...I dont know where else to find some dam spacers....i think i can wait...haha

Rare: uhh....i dont know..dont really like those sides and rears...and the bumer was ONLY $50!
Drift Unit
Old 10-03-2004, 11:55 AM   #39
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
That bumper is HOT!!!!! Get the lights to go with it and some paint!
Old 10-03-2004, 02:24 PM   #40
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

I might repaint the whole car when I get my sides and rear so it might take awhile for paint...
Drift Unit
Old 10-03-2004, 06:53 PM   #41
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yea they're the JDM ones, my friend bought em and didnt know that they dont fit the usdm bumpers so he has em layin around in his garage. says he'll let em go for $60, lol more than what you paid for your bumper! let me know man

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:34 PM   #42
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

PMed you Tinman!
Drift Unit
Old 10-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #43
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Are they the jdm ones? because they dont fit the USDM ones since theyre too big...How much you want for em? PM me or email me. Thanks!

Thanks Zen
you can use 1st gen altima ones (make them fit) if your too cheap to buy amber / clear japanese size signals.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:51 PM   #44
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylin
you can use 1st gen altima ones (make them fit) if your too cheap to buy amber / clear japanese size signals.

cool thanks maybe ill try that out...right now I just have the bulbs sitting in the corners of the signal holes. I kinda want a circular turn signal and at night i think it looks pretty freakin coooooool! If you look closely at the pics you could see the orange bulb
Drift Unit
Old 10-05-2004, 10:18 AM   #45
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Zen S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

I personally do not like the rest of the Gracer kit. I think a set of more agressive sideskirts goes better with that front. If you drift alot or does multiple track events I suggest getting the Navan sides, which are what the gracer sides are copies of anyways and probably cheaper on ebay than buying the fiberglass gracer pieces.

I give a picture of my car to give you a reference to what I am talking about.

P.S. get the JDM side marker lights. The euroclears I got on ebay are crap, barely fit, and also got moisture problems that burned out one of the harness plugs.
Zen S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:37 AM   #46
240niz
Leaky Injector

240niz is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet deal
240niz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:51 PM   #47
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Sideskirts and a rear should be on thier way sooon! The SHOULD line up decently but if not then its okay with me.
Drift Unit
Old 10-05-2004, 02:43 PM   #48
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Sideskirts and a rear should be on thier way sooon! The SHOULD line up decently but if not then its okay with me.
I saw you leaving Japantown on Sunday... I was the guy waving in the silver-blue S13. Just have to say, nice wheels! Always thought the R33 wheels looked nice on the S14. The bumper needs a little paint and it'll be real nice.
ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:13 PM   #49
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Crap...hard to say no but I dont think I could find a box that big to ship it out.
First of all the bumper is REAL because I was the original buyer... direct from Greddy back when I had s14 #3. I sold the whole kit to the first owner of blu808's now s14.5...

Daniel, just ship it greyhound and wrap it up... cheap and works fine.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:28 PM   #50
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZK
I saw you leaving Japantown on Sunday... I was the guy waving in the silver-blue S13. Just have to say, nice wheels! Always thought the R33 wheels looked nice on the S14. The bumper needs a little paint and it'll be real nice.

hey whats up man! You car looks real clean man...did you get a paint job? PM me where you got it done if you did and how much. Looks real clean. Im waiting on my sides and rear to come in before I paint it. Should be all painted by the end of the month I hope.

ahhaha thanks Jay. Now I know this bumper has been passed around and taken advantage of a few times! lol ahah
Drift Unit
Old 10-05-2004, 05:27 PM   #51
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
hey whats up man! You car looks real clean man...did you get a paint job? PM me where you got it done if you did and how much. Looks real clean. Im waiting on my sides and rear to come in before I paint it. Should be all painted by the end of the month I hope.
Yeah, the car has been repainted about a year ago. It is the original nissan color the car came in, I just had it refreshed. It was done by someone I know at a body shop who does painting on the side in his spare time. Not exactly cheap, about $2000 and 1.5 month of time for the whole car but that's including some body repair, removing all the trim, sanding, dent removal (not bondo, actual dent repair), door jambs matched, fading to match existing paint, and paint + other materials.

If you're interested, I can see if he has time to do a whole car... or do you just want some pieces painted? He usually does just pieces like bumpers, spoilers etc. Just drop off the item, let him know the color code you want and pick it up in a couple of days. Last item I had painted was my bumper for $300.

Last edited by ZK; 10-05-2004 at 10:57 PM..
ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 05:34 PM   #52
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to 24Zero Send a message via Yahoo to 24Zero
The bumper looks great man!

My Site www.24zero.com
30D | 17-40L | 27-70L | 70-200L
Some of my work
24Zero is offline   Reply With Quote