Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 07:01 PM   #31
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
PinkPanther is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PinkPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence
That's a race car. Those are canards on the side of a stock bumper and its not supposed to look great, its just flat out functional and the color and decals are all advertisement.
Rationalizing the design and color doesn't sway the fact that it is ugly as sin.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2005, 07:51 PM   #32
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
its ok.. those civics started out ugly to begin with..
Old 01-30-2005, 08:34 PM   #33
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
ummmm why do you people hate? you bitches couldn't touch brash boy style. brash boy isn't in fact even a style, its a way of life. when you're down with the brash, you're fucking IN. please, you guys still don't even understand.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:18 PM   #34
Spence

Trader Rating: (0)
Spence is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanther
Rationalizing the design and color doesn't sway the fact that it is ugly as sin.
I'll give you that one, but its not supposed to be purdy
Old 01-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #35
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
ummmm why do you people hate? you bitches couldn't touch brash boy style. brash boy isn't in fact even a style, its a way of life. when you're down with the brash, you're fucking IN. please, you guys still don't even understand.
copter
Old 01-31-2005, 01:36 PM   #36
BSeay
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

BSeay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BSeay
Quote:
Let this be an attempt at sarcasm....
Old 01-31-2005, 07:15 PM   #37
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSeay
Let this be an attempt at sarcasm....
he isnt joking man. hez hard core! i saw him one time, he gets off by ripping out your tongue and uses it to lick his balls.

hez crazy man.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:03 PM   #38
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
honda cars usually reminds me of bubbles, except for the s2k and nsx.. but yeah that crx is fugly..
Old 02-01-2005, 01:14 AM   #39
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
the 180 looks like a Hawk or somthing. Very sad...
Old 02-01-2005, 08:21 PM   #40
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
fuck u guys
Old 02-02-2005, 01:38 AM   #41
XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
Zilvia Junkie

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX is making a name for him/her selfXxJaPxOxNeEs23xX is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
do u think if there is anyone that buys it, they think it looks good? i jsut cant imagine wat kind of person it is. i mean seriously i cant imagine someone actually liking those kits. does it look good to anyone???
Old 02-02-2005, 02:06 AM   #42
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
i love those type of kits.....
Old 02-02-2005, 03:59 AM   #43
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
THAT JUST MADE ME SICK. . . . And I would not boast hoe many blocks you've been through, just be happy you're not sittin' in the D Block. . . .
Old 02-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #44
icantdriveyet

icantdriveyet is an unknown quantity at this point
hhahaha that fang stuff sucks.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #45
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by NI_YON_Zenki
THAT JUST MADE ME SICK. . . . And I would not boast hoe many blocks you've been through, just be happy you're not sittin' in the D Block. . . .
True True.
Im being sarcastic though. I really dont get any sort of pleasure from blowing up these motors.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #46
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
just to spite you haters, i'd rock a fucking brash boy kit. if it was the same price as my b*magic aero, i would've gotten it.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:33 PM   #47
Johny5
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rex
fuck u guys
hahahahahahah holy shit this guy probably has the brash boy kit!!! its ok though, "the import scene just got to nebraska last week."
Old 02-05-2005, 08:43 PM   #48
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Actually I believe his post was referring to his comments about the Civic he posted a pic of, from Tein. Then everyone started giving him shit. But I could be wrong., he may have this kit. In which case I will laugh extremely hard if I ever see his car.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:44 AM   #49
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
it just needs a little help

if you wouldnt roll in that, you are a communist
Old 02-06-2005, 01:13 AM   #50
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
it looks like a glorified street cleaner vacuum or something
KEvin
Old 02-06-2005, 01:36 AM   #51
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
It looks like a nose hair trimmer from sharper image.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:38 AM   #52
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
It doesn't matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd. You aren't going to make a Fang Kit look better.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:36 AM   #53
Johny5
Post Whore!

you guys wouldn't know clean if it hit you in the face and dated your mothers.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:28 PM   #54
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
you guys wouldn't know clean if it hit you in the face and dated your mothers.
that wouldn't be clean though, that'd be my father. dumbass

I think it would look much better with a few changes to the car. like take off the bumpers and side skirts all togethor, yup I'd rather rock a s14kouki with no bumpers before I rocked that shit. the hood is alright though.
KEvin
Old 02-06-2005, 12:52 PM   #55
Johny5
Post Whore!

fuck that "KEvin". BRASH BOY is the one dating your mother. no changes need to be made to that car, charlie's photoshop is flawless. doesn't need to be touched. why? because brash boy style makes up for everything, bitch.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:25 PM   #56
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
im diggen the 180SX!!!!!

not... those cars are as lame as this post
Old 02-06-2005, 01:31 PM   #57
Johny5
Post Whore!

"I drift what i got....an R/C car lol " nowhere near as lame as this though.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:32 PM   #58
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Blah Blah Blah

No more whoring in this thread.

Closed Thread