Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 02:19 PM   #571
Ghostdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ghostdrifter is making a name for him/her selfGhostdrifter is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy

Also the LOUDEST KA in Louisiana
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #572
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
lowered fronts a tad, and the rear a bit more. zenki lip added. i scrape EVERYWHERE... just about a 3 finger gap from rails/cat to ground. MmmMmm
Also, please excuse the battleships, flushness will be had soon enough. Oh and yes i know i need to wash my car... its just been so damn rainy for the past 2 months... didnt make any sense.

and before anyone asks, Jesse's car is sporting the Vtune'd Lip. Click the link in my sig to go to my site and you can head over the Vtune'd's forum for info.

that is all. new wheels/tires comming soon for some flooshy goodness.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #573
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
your wack, the guy with the black s14 had 17s, and everyone is like "omg lemme blow you" get off your knees, biyatch.
how not? dousan dude is on 17s in the fornt, so is scooter.
any my rear tire size isnt that small. silk roads on the front maxed out. its pointless for me to have 18s becuase tires are too much money for events, and its hard to spin with stock ka.
here are random pics. first one is gay its a spin but it shows its pretty low. i am gonna go lower when i fix my motor becuase im not really sure why.

nice dent

chevy dragster stance here al rear high as hell.

blew out motor mount bracket. i can acutally fit my hand in that hole. its large.

there are actually two holes peep it.

found this crammed into my cross member

kinda off topic, buti was rubbing some on the front left, and then i get done with the event and i noticed my fender was like fliped. that little part that people roll, mine is sticking out the opposite way for like a one inch long part. what is up with that? i dont like it.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #574
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

man, hitman, are you kidding yourself? you roll that hefty box of trash around every day of your life and you come on here thinking you can call people out? if i owned a car like that i wouldn't even care how low i went, i'd high center on the shortest of speed bumps because i wouldn't care one single bit about what happened to it.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #575
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
your wack, the guy with the black s14 had 17s, and everyone is like "omg lemme blow you" get off your knees, biyatch.
how not? dousan dude is on 17s in the fornt, so is scooter.
any my rear tire size isnt that small. silk roads on the front maxed out. its pointless for me to have 18s becuase tires are too much money for events, and its hard to spin with stock ka.
WOW you can lower a stock 240 and add a lip with the crappiest wheel size possible and smash your quarter panel to oblivion. get out of here with your 17x7.5 +45's calling people out. you pretty much owned yourself making claims like those then posting pictures of THAT

Old 04-23-2006, 02:59 PM   #576
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
WOW you can lower a stock 240 and add a lip with the crappiest wheel size possible and smash your quarter panel to oblivion. get out of here with your 17x7.5 +45's calling people out. you pretty much owned yourself making claims like those then posting pictures of THAT

+ I concur with this assesment.

This board has alot of 4chan users I geuss.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #577
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I can go this low:

The stock M3 has equal fender gap in the front and less in the rear. I say I "can" go this low because going lower would be counter to my goal of ultimate grip and fast lap times. Bump steer and funky roll center just isn't fast and I can't bring myself to sacrifice performance for style.

PS- I love the way you guys bag on people because their car doesn't fit your definition of low or is lacking in the bodywork department. It's really brokeback.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:39 PM   #578
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i got all 4 of those rear wheels int he first pic for 50$ with tires. i needed track wheels. sorry i dont spend 2k on wheels just for the track. sorry i dont get huge aero, and i spend my money on things that matter.
im doing 5 lug swap right now, and orderd 3 sets of hotwheels. not the coolest but good offset. for 117$ each cant beat it.
and gorgasm, ya some people actually drift therhe car and need back up wheels... why don you look at jays car. has nice wheels and then crap ones for the track too.
and there 17x7 plus 45 thank you.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #579
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
if i recall Jay had two sets of VSKFs one for street and track, but then again i dont keep up with him.

Old 04-23-2006, 04:03 PM   #580
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
i got all 4 of those rear wheels int he first pic for 50$ with tires. i needed track wheels. sorry i dont spend 2k on wheels just for the track. sorry i dont get huge aero, and i spend my money on things that matter.
im doing 5 lug swap right now, and orderd 3 sets of hotwheels. not the coolest but good offset. for 117$ each cant beat it.
and gorgasm, ya some people actually drift therhe car and need back up wheels... why don you look at jays car. has nice wheels and then crap ones for the track too.
and there 17x7 plus 45 thank you.
just because you roll garbage spec doesnt make you cooler.
and iirc jay had 2 sets of vskf 1 of which he used for track.

edit: silviadriver beat me to it.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:00 PM   #581
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree
I can't bring myself to sacrifice performance for style.
What about that oh so stylish silvia face?

Money you could have spent outgripping a lotus exige.

And anyway you are admitting it by saying 'performance for style'- lower does look better. Who on here is racing in a competitive series? Where grip is the ultimate goal?

pic to stay on topic for the crybabies

Last edited by lilredstiffy; 04-23-2006 at 05:22 PM..
Old 04-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #582
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
we need two seperate threads...

-how low can you go? (mostly for the men)
-how low can you go...before your grandma doesn't like riding in your car anymore? (ka24desonethree, ahem)
Old 04-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #583
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Less bitching, more pics of dumped ass s-chassis. thanks.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #584
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And anyway you are admitting it by saying 'performance for style'- lower does look better. Who on here is racing in a competitive series? Where grip is the ultimate goal?
Shut up Darns, he's got ES100s and no bumpsteer. HES ALREADY OUTGRIPPED AN EXIGE!

PS... rear bumper fitment still looking hot... mine still has the sag... I need to make a bracket or something.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:53 PM   #585
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:

Car came with it. So sorry . It's also lighter than the pop-up crap by more than 20lbs. Again, so sorry .

Johny, that's a good idea but I'm afraid your thread names are a bit off. The two should be narrowed to one.

-How low can your kitted, purdy-wheeled S-chassis go?

The above thread should have a sentence saying something about "non-kitted shites" and bitching about how many cars fake lowness with 15s. Cars lacking sparkle should also be forbidden.

Jay from SD (revat619) rocked "16 x lame + gay offset.... and thats all you need to know." Maybe you guys should lay off the assumptions until you confirm which Jay it was.

Obligatory picture from when I was on 15s:

I tried driving like that and scraped on a raised spot where a root was growing. I must not be hardcore enough, dammit.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:58 PM   #586
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
You guys keep this complaining up and I'll lock it.
Believe me I don't want to do it, but I won't have it devolve into poo-flinging over whose car is fake low and whose car just looks low because of aero or anything.

Quit your bitching, slam your cars, and post them up.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:29 PM   #587
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

REDSH!FT is on a distinguished road

Yes it's in the grass...but I found the pic in an old folder...

As Johny5 so eloquently put it...I need to "get out of the grass and take some concrete pics like a man" haha
Old 04-23-2006, 10:25 PM   #588
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Old 04-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #589
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Jooky- your car looks different.. did you change something?

I need to get some new pics of my car with the new wheels, fmic, etc. I'm in need of some fender rolling and ruca's though :/
Old 04-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #590
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
paint strippered wheels looks like
Old 04-23-2006, 11:00 PM   #591
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
i was thinking the same, but if you look close enough you can still see the little fno1rc badge/sticker thingy on there in the 1st pic.......at least thats what i think it is, maybe im just going blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 04-23-2006, 11:02 PM   #592
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
actually those were pics from a while ago with the silver 17x8 fn's i have (yes i have another set of those dirty cheap rims) those have all-seasons which i run in winter
Old 04-23-2006, 11:14 PM   #593
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
must be nice to run fancy rims in the winter!! eheh

canadian winters are harsh! but ibeleive bc winters are mild arent they?
Old 04-23-2006, 11:48 PM   #594
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hitman are you serious? this is a joke right? right? your kidding...no way...this is too funny..hahahaa

this isnt about how low you can go and look like total shit. seriously

i tuck 18" rim and im not spinning and i still can go lower in the front, no problem.
cut your head off. throw it in the garbage.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #595
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ugh dont post thoes pics so early in the morning aaron, i cant deal with all this morning wood
Old 04-24-2006, 11:23 AM   #596
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
dousan your car looks like ass, haha jk!
even though its got dents its still like a bazillion(1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times better looking than hitmans. i'd post up my car, but i need to lower it more, and i still have pearlharbor going on in my fenders.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:51 PM   #597
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
F**K!!!!!!! all the PG cars give me wood!!!!! I need to do some shit to my s14 like go lower, tuck my 18's, get a new kit, look to much like mark's s14. sorry mark

but I do think u need the sick ass wheels to look good low, the 16 or 17x7.5 +45 offset dont look right.

Last edited by s14gj; 04-24-2006 at 07:08 PM..
Old 04-24-2006, 06:54 PM   #598
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gj
F**K!!!!!!! all the PG cars give me wood!!!!! I need to do some shit to my s14 like go lower, tuck my 18's, get a new kit, look to much like mark's s14. sorry mark

but I do think u need the sick ass wheels to look good low, the 16 or 17x7.5 dont look right.

well said man..... theres no point in being low with 15's..... like they say... go big or go home! honestly man your car looks good minus the fitment on the hood and the yellow tinted lights.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #599
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
yep the yellow shit is coming off.

I think u could go super low with a s14 on starion wheels 16x8 -10 offset, that shit would be hot and no kit, I use starion wheels on track wit my kit and it looks ok.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #600
hello1
Leaky Injector

hello1 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha. +1 on what dousan said. plus he is not running some gay ass 205/40 rubberband shit. if he were his rails would be an inch underground brah
Closed Thread