Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #571
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dude I offered you that on ohiodrifting like two months ago!! Lol. You sell the wheels?? We can work someting out. I want em for my Z.

Dude's coming to pick up the 240sx said he might make an offer.
Id rather have those wheels though.
Trade and cash or something maybe.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #572
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
Santa gave me an early present

Idk if any of you guys watched the news tonight but a lot of the highways were closed in/around cleveland. we got some lovely ice rain that instantly froze over on the roads. I was literally 10 ft from my drive way. Brakes locked, car slid, tried powering out, tried to spin it, tried pumpin the brakes. Went up and over the curb, into my tree lawn.

Damage:

First wheel is the pass. rear, stud snapped.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #573
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea i pretty much have the wheels sold ...

which the money from that is co-paying the MB Battles that i will be picking off B-wag

... but yea i do remember you offering me that shit now... man time flies
Old 12-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #574
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
Santa gave me an early present

Idk if any of you guys watched the news tonight but a lot of the highways were closed in/around cleveland. we got some lovely ice rain that instantly froze over on the roads. I was literally 10 ft from my drive way. Brakes locked, car slid, tried powering out, tried to spin it, tried pumpin the brakes. Went up and over the curb, into my tree lawn.

Damage:

First wheel is the pass. rear, stud snapped.
yea... FUCK santa, he is a prick
Old 12-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #575
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Damn that sucks. My buddy in lakewood said he spun out twice getting back from work like 3 mins from his house. He said he had to drive almost sideways to get his car to go straight.

Dori, let me know if that sale falls through. We can work something out.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:06 PM   #576
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
yaaa. fuck brunswick too. stupid non salted roads.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #577
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Damn that sucks. My buddy in lakewood said he spun out twice getting back from work like 3 mins from his house. He said he had to drive almost sideways to get his car to go straight.

Dori, let me know if that sale falls through. We can work something out.
don't say that... then i won't have wheels to roll on... eek

lol

but yea i'l let you know..

keep that aero... i want it
Old 12-26-2008, 08:49 AM   #578
shift_jin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
shift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
from lexington ky

own a 03 spec v (dd)
95 240sx se

the s14 is a work in progress so no pictures are of now. i usually head up to northern ky/ cincy area when the weather is nice.
shift_jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #579
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Sold the 240sx and the sideskirts. Sorry Dori. Lip is still avail.

Time to focus on the 280zxt. Yay.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #580
Z33dori
Post Whore!

it's good

hold that lip.... plz
Old 12-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #581
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to shigitySxSe
Exclamation lip for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Sold the 240sx and the sideskirts. Sorry Dori. Lip is still avail.

Time to focus on the 280zxt. Yay.

Dude. you've been telling me that lip is for sale for months and we just need to arrange a time and place. Lets work something out i have cash or paypal ready whenever.

Let me know whats up man...
shigitySxSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #582
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Fuck you that is my lip dammit

j/k 1st come 1st serve i guess

Old 01-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #583
mtyost
Zilvia Member

mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Happy New Year everybody.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #584
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

happy new year!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #585
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by werks View Post
Checkin in. Im not online much but would like to come to a few meets this spring. Im rolling a 74 Datsun 260z with full build SR and some other stuff. I hope to get it on the dyno sometime in Jan.

Brad
Florence, KY

Do you have a build thread anywhere?!???
Old 01-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #586
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
hopefully first come first serve because ive been on him for this for while lol.

let me know whenever youre ready to sell bro...

thanks!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #587
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Ive been ready to sell for awhile. Im just not near Cleveland often, or long enough to meet up, or have space enough in my car to bring that thing with me.
If someone drives over this way, ill go alittle bit to meet em, but I work a shit load and driving to cleveland and back on my few hours or day off each week is not in my priority book.
If someone takes the time to put down an good offer and sets shit up, I'll meet up, till then its chilling with my other goodies. Or someone posts up a good trade.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #588
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
yea i pretty much have the wheels sold ...

which the money from that is co-paying the MB Battles that i will be picking off B-wag

... but yea i do remember you offering me that shit now... man time flies
Bwagg is gay
ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #589
Z33dori
Post Whore!

lol

he wants to paint his car and get some shit for it..

i just hope he doesn't get to impatient ...
Old 01-08-2009, 06:25 AM   #590
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

hey man thats cool i understand bein busy. I live in parma, work in cleveland and visit my parents out in madison every other week. Where are you located?? I'll meet up with you or drive wherever just let me know and we can work somethin out when you have time to meet. I'm obviously willing to take the time to set shit up as ive been naggin on you bout this for months lol.

let me know where you are. thanks!
Old 01-08-2009, 06:42 AM   #591
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Any of you guys need a complete SR redtop swap? It is still installed in my car so you can hear it run.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #592
Z33dori
Post Whore!

actually i have a buddy who wants to buy an SR.....

what is your asking price .. and what all does it come with.. i'll let him know
Old 01-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #593
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I guess $1700 or best offer. That price would be for the motor(greddy ras installed), tranny, the wiring harness, and E5 ecu. I have an HKS type S intercooler kit, hot pipe with hks ssqv, apexi Gt spec exhaust, X02 racing downpipe, autometer boost gauge, a pillar mount for the boost gauge, spare tranny, and some spare parts. If he wanted all of that stuff I could probably let it all go for $3k.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #594
Z33dori
Post Whore!

how much for the trans i have another buddy that needs one for his swap
Old 01-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #595
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
how much for the trans i have another buddy that needs one for his swap
It wouldn't use this tranny as a primary, it was in working condition when I replaced it with the one that is currently attached to the motor, it has to be forced into gears though. I would sell the SR bell housing for $50 though, then your friend would just need to find a good ka tranny and swap bell housings.

I honestly don't know what a SR bell housing goes for anyway so just make an offer.

If your buddy decides he wants that motor, you guys can just make a trip down here one weekend an pick everything up. Non hicas rear sub frame for you, SR for your buddy, and the SR bell housing or complete tranny for your other buddy.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #596
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
lol

he wants to paint his car and get some shit for it..

i just hope he doesn't get to impatient ...
We've been trying to get it down to the shop for the past week but everytime we get up it's either snowing raining or there are people in the shop. Fuck rube for wrecking his car haha.
ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #597
Z33dori
Post Whore!

well i told him to go ahead and sell them to the other guy...

i said fuck it and imma bite the bullet and get Work CR kais

18x9.5 +12

shit will be hot for 09...... even if its stock aero
Old 01-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #598
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
It wouldn't use this tranny as a primary, it was in working condition when I replaced it with the one that is currently attached to the motor, it has to be forced into gears though. I would sell the SR bell housing for $50 though, then your friend would just need to find a good ka tranny and swap bell housings.

I honestly don't know what a SR bell housing goes for anyway so just make an offer.

If your buddy decides he wants that motor, you guys can just make a trip down here one weekend an pick everything up. Non hicas rear sub frame for you, SR for your buddy, and the SR bell housing or complete tranny for your other buddy.
fuck i'll tell him about that bell housing....

def want that sub frame just need for it to warm up so i can get it...
Old 01-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #599
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
What's up duders.

Haven't been on here in a whiles.

Anyone wanna buy an S14? Haha

Still chillin' in my driveway. Fuckin' POS.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #600
Z33dori
Post Whore!

lol

damn ... hard times...