Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #571
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
everything except dirt.. lol
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #572
XenoVibe
BANNED

XenoVibe is an unknown quantity at this point
more hot young single women with low standards please. LOL
XenoVibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #573
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
is it better than last year? ofcourse it is.. it's streets dawg! first ever official drifting at streets. how can that be not better!! ok.. i'm off to work.
I heard that Streets wasn't for sure, that it might be HTM only? You've confirmed we'll have Streets?!? *Interest level peaking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
My thoughts exactly. Is the whole track open for drifting or just sections? Just curious.
Also curious... I can't see flying into the first uphill turn on the ebrake, but the back half seems perrrrrrrrrffeeccccct for drifting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoVibe View Post
Haha, did I miss something? Are we planning on having hotties attend?

Is that built into the cost? lol

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #574
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Also curious... I can't see flying into the first uphill turn on the ebrake, but the back half seems perrrrrrrrrffeeccccct for drifting.
streets doesn't have much of an elevation change...less than a 100ft, there are a few really nice turns to drift on streets. The bowl turn with 20 degrees banking will be nice! I also think the plan for drifting it is running the circuit backwards to the usual direction. So it would be slightly downhill.

ASB does say two days, four tracks, but HTM, Balcony and streets is 3....what about the 4th? Oval?
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #575
XenoVibe
BANNED

XenoVibe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Haha, did I miss something? Are we planning on having hotties attend?
Is that built into the cost? lol
Cost? how much does ductape cost? lol.

We need to get some models in cars so they can come to the event free of will.. i mean without expecting pay!
XenoVibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #576
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
^^^ Lol I see what you did there.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #577
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post

ASB does say two days, four tracks, but HTM, Balcony and streets is 3....what about the 4th? Oval?
it could be since i cancelled the drift social event that was on oval which was the same day...
Old 07-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #578
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
everything except dirt.. lol
SWEET!

Quote:
YES MORE!

[quote=GSXRJJordan;2918755]I heard that Streets wasn't for sure, that it might be HTM only? You've confirmed we'll have Streets?!? *Interest level peaking*
? SEE ABOVE

WHY THE HELL NOT?
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #579
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Oh then you can count me in on spectating. This shit sounds brutal to the max! Overage drinkin is strictly a must too right? Count me in!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #580
Nismology
BANNED

Nismology is an unknown quantity at this point
lol haha, yes thats what you need a drunk person video taping the event.
Nismology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #581
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will be in my mankini enjoying the eye candy and smell of burnt rubbers.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #582
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
oooooh. sooooo exciting. can't wait to see all of you there! this is gonna be fun!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #583
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Make sure to bring so much water, gatorade, powerade, all sport, kool aid, arizona iced tea....
Old 07-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #584
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I was up at willow yesterday, and OH MY FUCK it was hot. Like sooo unbelievably hot. I was in Vegas the previous weekend, and Willow was hotter than Vegas. haha. Not cool. Everyone bring giant ass sombreros, bandannas, EZ ups, coolers, little swimming pools, etc.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #585
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
swimming pool would be awesome!!!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #586
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I was up at willow yesterday, and OH MY FUCK it was hot. Like sooo unbelievably hot. I was in Vegas the previous weekend, and Willow was hotter than Vegas. haha. Not cool.
O ic see what you did there....hahaha
Old 07-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #587
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
i might show up in the lex with the AC on blast!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #588
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
yes .
well then, that sounds peachy...

Quote:
I think camping is still allowed. Drinking is not allowed...unless you aren't driving? haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I thought I answered it.

As far as I know, camping will be happening saturday night.
This is what I last heard.
Underage drinking is NOT allowed.
but legal age drinking is?

who's campin then...

Quote:
that would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I will be in my mankini enjoying the eye candy and smell of burnt rubbers.
WOOO, bring yo cameras folks

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #589
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Hahahahaha. I miss you. ^^
Old 07-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #590
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Quote:
I was up at willow yesterday, and OH MY FUCK it was hot. Like sooo unbelievably hot. I was in Vegas the previous weekend, and Willow was hotter than Vegas. haha. Not cool. Everyone bring giant ass sombreros, bandannas, EZ ups, coolers, little swimming pools, etc.
fuuuu Im gunna drift in my boxers, il leave my clothes in my tent lmao
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #591
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Ok I might borrow my dad's truck just to be able to help you folks bring all kinds of shenanegans up there! Havent seen all you guys in a long time, been busy at work work work. So This will definetly be the way to spend a weekend. I'll see if I can bring a tent, I have a tarp so we might be able to rig up a contraption lol.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #592
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Fuck this shit.. we're going all out this weekend! We're doing night drifting at streets!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that balcony shit!
Saturday night... see you at the street drifting!!! LOL!!!!! fuck fuck fuck! Streets at night! damn this fags! it's all about streeeeeeeeeeeeeets!! lol..
go call wsir if this is true fags! lol.. check me! i can't believe some people still calling wsir asking "is it true that justdrift has drifting at the streets? can i do it too, NO!!! lol.. we've been doing this shit for 8 years" lol.. wtf?!?! stop the hate... just join us at ASB!

lame excuses...
afraid of streets, too fast.. can i do balcony shit?!?!? well... check your pussy at the door! and bring your motherfuckin balls! night time at streets! done done and done!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #593
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:

lame excuses...
afraid of streets, too fast.. can i do balcony shit?!?!? well... check your pussy at the door! and bring your motherfuckin balls! night time at streets! done done and done!
Charlie you should really edit the first part of your rant there, it'd suck to get pinked the week before your huge event, and not be able to answer questions lol.

Night drifting at Streets could be the coolest thing that ever happened - running clockwise or CCW? I'm happy I will be there to see it.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #594
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
So, no Balcony?

That's where team drifting competition is supposed to be.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #595
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Charlie take it easy on the boose. lol

Night Drift, good stuff.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #596
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

lol... i know. it's the patron in my cup!

bh: team tandem at streets.. we got this shit. just trust me on this! mega media shit! i can't wait for monday to look at pictures! hahahaa.. imma knock on your doooooooooor!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #597
Brian
Post Whore!

I'm going to drive my car right through your car.
Hope you have door bars....

Old 07-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #598
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I have a cow catcher.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:38 PM   #599
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm going to drive my car right through your car.
Hope you have door bars....

your KA can't catch my KA... door bars up the ass! like RMR spec hyundai!

team KBC!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #600
Brian
Post Whore!

I use little tires.

They can't stop a car!!!
just ask jack.