Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #571
420sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14>s13.

red>silver

why the new aero?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #572
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
this cars about to bypass the s14, just wait
Old 03-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #573
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pop hoods... thats where it counts anyway, S13>>>>>>>>>S14.... Otherwise they are pretty equal right? both superdrift coils, both cage (S13 slightly better prolly?) both nice paint and aero...
Old 03-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #574
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
stew looking back at everything, these two car's came a long ass way.
ive been subscribed to this thread pretty much everywere.
inspiration at its max and hopefully one day i get to tandem with the ballers.
rant..
keep this shit up.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #575
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
s14>s13.

red>silver

why the new aero?
This!
I agree with this
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #576
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
alright, she's good to go the s13s FIRST actual event and my 2nd time driving it. this was at a d1 qualifier at mineral wells. Let me just start by saying that for whatever reason, this car is 10x crazier than my s14. its sooo much snappier, it gets a TON more angle and obviously...the instant torque is insane. I ended up qualifying 1st place with it and finished overall 2nd place after an epic tandem battle with mcrussellpants.

all the hard work finally paid off. the car is absolutely amazing. while i do miss my s14, i'm sure i'll be buried in this thing for QUITE some time! its just too much fun
Old 03-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #577
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
GT Wing Mania
Old 03-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #578
Johny5
Post Whore!

the gt wings were running rampant!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #579
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i saw the car in person on sunday at mineral wells. looks even more amazing in person.

Last edited by mothon; 03-24-2009 at 07:40 AM..
mothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #580
Johny5
Post Whore!

ma-motorsports knuckles #1 top of 3rd
Old 03-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #581
wynnEZ
Leaky Injector

wynnEZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad everything came together! Car looks good.
wynnEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #582
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wheres the vid bro? lol

that last pic is absolutely full of win

texas can't afford dimples ls1 running riot
Old 03-24-2009, 03:06 AM   #583
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I wanted a huuuuuuuuuge GT wing before.

Now I really want one.

Looks fantastic. I didn't know mcrussel brought it like that, great fuckin job guys!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #584
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I see camera everywhere and yet no videos.

This angers me
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #585
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #586
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
cool beans man!
Drifting-pedobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #587
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Soooo awesome STUART! Haha fucker..you did awesome..so proud of you!

<3
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:04 PM   #588
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
yes we need video
Old 03-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #589
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
s13> s14 yall are retarded1!!!!!!
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #590
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Old 04-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #591
Johny5
Post Whore!

straight flossin'

Aubre and I are headed to Gateway InternationAL Raceway for the big ClubFR event in a couple of weeks to realllllly see what this car can do, SO EXCITED!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #592
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Project µ calipers look gnarly

Is the top of the fender notched or something?
Old 04-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #593
Johny5
Post Whore!

i self-notched them for wheel clearance. the origins can handle the 9+0 but doesn't like any sort of grippy 235/40, sidewalls too big and i'm cambered in as much as i can go with the EDFC stoppers installed (even installed reverse)
Old 04-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #594
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

oh ok gotcha bro.
Car looks killer w/ the new aero + BN front BTW
Old 04-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #595
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
niiiiice.... Glad to see they ended up on a car that needs them! Was contemplating buying them from him but know they are overkill on my car and over-budget as well....
Old 04-09-2009, 06:38 AM   #596
Johny5
Post Whore!

ok, OIL PRESSURE. ugh, fuck you gm for putting the stupid oil pressure sensor on the back of the motor where its least serviceable and highly breakable...

solution?

oil pressure sensor mounted remotely off the remote filter. stupid me, i saw the way that the channel ran from the oil pump feed and thought that port was pressurized, guess not :\ the line next to my new -4 setup is oil cooler feed, the other 2 are oil pump feed and accusump feed/return.

need a new solution. back of hte motor isn't going to happen.

which of these ports can i use?

i'm gonna tap into one of them and run a -4 line from there to the strut tower me thinks.

oh yeah, peekaboooo

and i tried on tylers big wing for shits and giggles, 1750 putting my 1650 to shame..

so yeah, open to solutions! would rather not have to run 2' of -4 to get to the sensor but it keeps it safe from vibrations and gets it away from header heat. lmk what ya got!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #597
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Sweet brakes stew.

TRAIN STOPPERS.

Shitty deal about that oil pressure sensor, seems like a GM thing to do :P
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #598
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
why are your cars always so sexy?!
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #599
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Johnny5, you can use either port for the pressure. The front one is b4 the filter, the back one will be pressure after the filter. But I might have a cheap bolt on solution for ya.

This is an F-body part. The block off plate, there above the oil filter mount, can also be mounted on the front of the GTO pan, where there might be more room. I have one in the garage some where, and if I remember correctly it will need to be tapped.

This pic might make the GTO oil routing a little more clear.

The oil goes from the pump on the front of the crank through the block to the more forward of the two ports in the top left of the pic. Then there is some metal tubing that carries it forward through the sump to the oil filter and then back to the rear most (extreme top left) port that feeds upwards into the block again.

Let us know what you end up doing.

PS needs more downforce
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #600
Johny5
Post Whore!

hmmm thats a brilliant idea, wish i would've thought of that before i got rid of my f-body pan! i ended up giving my rear oem sensor location ONE more try. this time i bought a steel 16x1.5 with o-ring'ed crush washer to -4male fitting, i'll put a 90 deg. AN fitting coming off of it and loop up under the brake lines to mount the sensor on upper firewall. hopefully i can get a wrench down there, tired of messing with the stupid intake manifold!!

next up, install painted bn front bumper, bow out rear overfenders a hair to fit 275s, mount all my tires and install some vinyl. then its off to gateway!!