Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #571
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn you Obee for crushing my dreams of owning and sliding a SC300!! If that SC with those gay acura wheels is from MD, i was supposed to pick that up but dude was being shady!!
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #572
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That dude is super shady!!

Do you want it? I will sell it to you along with any other SC junk you want. Even my 1J.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #573
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Thanks pimp. Believe it or not its all pen/paper/mouse.
no way! that's rad. i'm completely lost in Photoshop without my tablet. are you into graphic design or is it just a hobby. looks real good regardless.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:33 AM   #574
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly I went to school for it. I work as a package designer and I freelance graphic junk. Rather be a garbage man. They make loot.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #575
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
I went to school for it to. I now run a high end appliance store.

Waste of an education. should have just went to the gym and became a male stripper. They make doll-hairs
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #576
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
UNGH. I, too, should have also became a Chippendale male exotic dancer.
Shake that money maker.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #577
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

I hear the helicopter is the money making move

Last edited by SRS BZNS; 11-09-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Old 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #578
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
all i see is letters.. my eyes!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #579
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 11:26 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #580
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what happened to the blue bimmer....

why is it going bye bye?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #581
Driftwurks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Driftwurks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
what happened to the blue bimmer....

why is it going bye bye?
What he said.
Driftwurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #582
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Drive shaft broke.
It's done for the winter.
Saving for 1 piece drive shaft. Cooler seats and paint.

Black SC get's air time now.
Putting the 1J in it after I get my Diamante driving.
Then the 2J goes in the white SC. My ant-missile missile.

I own 5 cars.
Im a redneck.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #583
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

5 cars at an apartment complex. The property management must love you
Old 11-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #584
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

LOL luckily I have two garages, the Diamante is still at my man's house, so only two cars to park. Red SC is getting scrapped as soon as I pull everything off it and the M3 will be in the garage.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #585
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
m3 fender didnt look so good in that top pic
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #586
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Mr. Baxter, would you be interested in vinyl for the 90's awesome chariot soiree? I believe me and my broham shall be attending.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #587
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
that poor e46

looks so beat at times. i dont even understand how you break a driveshaft.

question, dont you think less cars but better working cars would be better than all of these non working cars? not talking shit, just asking

its like... im sure you know it but, you got too much going on and not enough being completed

Old 11-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #588
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Probably the guibo. Stupid bmw's using rubber connectors.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #589
ixfxi
Post Whore!

whats that bimmer list for?
Old 11-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #590
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

He could probably get 12-15 for it. Mileage is pretty high but people will still pay it. Stock one with that mileage is probably more around the 12 mark.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #591
KA-Life86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
KA-Life86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
that poor e46

looks so beat at times. i dont even understand how you break a driveshaft.

question, dont you think less cars but better working cars would be better than all of these non working cars? not talking shit, just asking

its like... im sure you know it but, you got too much going on and not enough being completed

I usually disagree with everything you say, in every way possible. I don't even mention it most of the time when I read your posts, because I know you really could not care less. But for once, I completely concur with the above statement.

I have read this thread all the way through. Dedication and honesty admiration aside, it seems like you try to do too many things, and 95% of them end up going wrong. You have talent, I feel confident if you narrowed your scope, you would have considerably more success in all your ventures.

But hey for what its worth, the bimmer looks slick from 30 feet away
KA-Life86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #592
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 11:27 AM..
Old 11-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #593
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice work man on the drawings! wish i could do that but im to stupid lol gl with everything hope the beemer gets fixed soon and sc is up and running
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #594
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Guibo....

It's so stupid. BMW, why?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #595
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

See you in 2013
Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #596
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA-Life86 View Post
I usually disagree with everything you say, in every way possible. I don't even mention it most of the time when I read your posts, because I know you really could not care less. But for once, I completely concur with the above statement.
you do realize i am handicapped? seriously, i am part retard... part mongoloid
Old 05-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #597
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Anything new?
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #598
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 11:28 AM..
Old 05-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #599
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Haha so glad I asked, the M3 looks much better with the chrome equips. Thanks for the wallpaper as well.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #600
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 11:29 AM..