Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #571
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSing Chicken View Post
... what in the hell is going on ...

anyways sure I'll go eat some Fuddruckers around 7ish.

Also are there any arcade games at the bowling place? I have some quarters and have an itching for some Metal Slug.
rofl. You are so gay, but we like it.

Are you going to the thing in fontana this sunday?
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #572
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
ooo arcade sounds fun lol tomorrow should be coo
Old 07-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #573
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthel33test View Post
rofl. You are so gay, but we like it.

Are you going to the thing on fontana this sunday?
Hey then jester is gay too.

1. Fontana, that's $28.51 worth of gas.
2. I am close to E.
3. Also $10 a ticket.
4. That's 218 more miles closer to my next oil change.
5. My tires are almost worn out.
6. My clutch is almost worn out.
7. I haven't washed my car yet.
8. There is a small layer of dust on my dash.

I am trying to get as many miles I can. One by one I'll take care of my car. First it's gas.

Lastly Stacy, for shame, your name; quite frankly sucks.
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #574
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSing Chicken View Post
Hey then jester is gay too.

1. Fontana, that's $28.51 worth of gas.
2. I am close to E.
3. Also $10 a ticket.
4. That's 218 more miles closer to my next oil change.
5. My tires are almost worn out.
6. My clutch is almost worn out.
7. I haven't washed my car yet.
8. There is a small layer of dust on my dash.

I am trying to get as many miles I can. One by one I'll take care of my car. First it's gas.

Lastly Stacy, for shame, your name; quite frankly sucks.
Is that a no on the fontana thing ^^;; When there's a lot of typing, I get confused.

You could ride with us if u wanna go.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #575
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
what is th fontana thing??????????????????
Old 07-15-2008, 01:38 AM   #576
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=191532

^ the Fontana thing.

I don't want to be a burden, but I'll think about it.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:20 AM   #577
camppain
Will never get banned...

Trader Rating: (0)
camppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to camppain Send a message via MSN to camppain Send a message via Yahoo to camppain
I knew it looked familiar, but then again all Mervyns are the same.
When do you guys meet up usually, I have a 2 1/2 y/o daughter so it's not always in her best interest the places I would like to go, due to her getting bored quickly.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #578
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

We usually meet up at 7 and both places are kid friendly if you want to bring your daughter. A lot of us act like we're 2 anyway, so she'll have plenty of people to play with =P

Last edited by Imthel33test; 07-15-2008 at 01:28 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #579
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Moldyoldymia

I thought I would pop on here real quick to let y'all know I won't be going to any meets for the next 2 weeks.

Work suddenly got crazy
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #580
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
regardless guys... matt yur my hero on my myspace and i jizz to u drifting that super dumped low rider metallic green zenki ,with yur silky hair caressing the wind all the time, (thats normal right?... right? haaaaaaaa) but just squash all this stuipid ass thread drama, everything was fine till a couple u guys wanted to start a rukus then u try to say we're immature...thats why I, as is socal_kouki and many others, are fed up w it. , were all from san diego just chill, keep it legit between san diegans .. its not that its about rep its just little kid bullshit, unessesary ....... damn... oh and naw bro PBM FTMFW
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #581
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuck it; I may swing by to see everyone... it's been a hard crazy week for me.
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:22 PM   #582
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
yay back from from in SACRAMENTO.....!!!! gawd i hate that place...
and after all that the officer didnt show... * it got dropped **

yayyayayayaayayayyayayayay.

so umm i miss anything tonight?

btw the mervyn's looks cool
smkbune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #583
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SR_Elliott24
Wish I didn't have class tuesday nights. I would go if I didn't considering I live in MM.
SR_Elliott24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:29 AM   #584
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bowling was fun as fuck...

Fuckin tito throwing into the other lane made the night that much better.

I say we do this again. =)
Ithical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #585
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone went to Qualcomm for SOLO autocross this weekend? I fuckin missed it, damn it. Anyways, who's going on the next one? Any autocrossers? I wish it would rain, sliding around on water is fun.

It's on the 27th if I'm looking at the schedule right..
Old 07-16-2008, 02:57 AM   #586
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

that was i awesome i stayed and bowled till 12 lol its was fun and now im sore lol

mos def we move our meets to there then bowl lol sounds cool to me

i got a new nick name "spiderman" lol
Old 07-16-2008, 03:14 AM   #587
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Poop mama strikes again...fuckin' IDIOT! Like I said...if you gotta do it anonymously...you're a BITCH. Anyways...for those of you that are interested...I saw this in another forum I frequent:

I would go but I'm going deep sea fishing that same day. Sucks cause its really close from my place.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #588
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
i think i work on the 26th....otherwise i'd be down...
smkbune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #589
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
ok i just +repped everyone on this thread and everyone who complained about rep except for smkbune. i got your pm. grow up dude..

who honestly cares about it? lets have this be the last comment about rep...
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #590
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I got to the meet then turned around and left. Now 14 hours later I'm an uncle for the third time. Sorry I couldn't stop and chat.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #591
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

pshhh u missed bowling just to become an uncle lol jk thats cool there is always next week
Old 07-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #592
camppain
Will never get banned...

camppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enoughcamppain will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to camppain Send a message via MSN to camppain Send a message via Yahoo to camppain
So you guys do this on Tuesdays? LoL sorry if I am being completely slow.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:55 PM   #593
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camppain View Post
So you guys do this on Tuesdays? LoL sorry if I am being completely slow.
Cause weekends everyone usually has plans, and then no one shows up. Plus, at least for me, it's something fun to do during the week.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:28 AM   #594
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ill probably be at tea zone, lollicup on otay lakes road and east H street in chula vista tommorow if anyone is in the area and wants to stop by, ill probably be there with a couple 240' , maybe ill stop by the Thursm knights meet after if u guys are meeting... . lmk guys
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #595
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
How many peeps are gonna go to that Fontana thing. I'll probably go.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #596
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

if i get sunday off im down like one of those clown things

is any one carpooling?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:03 AM   #597
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Speaking of carpooling. I have thought about it, no thanks Stacy. I need to do some of this and then some of this

Maybe next time.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #598
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

That actually works out, cause I had someone who wanted to take your spot ^^;;. Thanks for letting me know.

I might have one spot open for someone else by tomorrow- my 4th person might have to work, but so far theyre still going.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:58 AM   #599
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
ill probably be at tea zone, lollicup on otay lakes road and east H street in chula vista tommorow if anyone is in the area and wants to stop by, ill probably be there with a couple 240' , maybe ill stop by the Thursm knights meet after if u guys are meeting... . lmk guys
You found your keys?

I'm down hit up GMO, Bondo on Wheels, & Amakar.

What's up with the Thursday Knights? Are they the "every now and then" Knights, now? lol j/k.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #600
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ha ha! pretty much! We have a couple events coming up (including one we are hosting w/ just a couple spots left!) and I am doing a shit load of work on my car. I have to get it all done this weekend. I will bring it out to the meets next thurs or something how bout that.