Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #6001
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
But hey, if you'd rather show off your mad tyte jdm Pulsar at big meets than make friends at small meets, suit yourself.
WTF? You know me? I have had many 240sx's, real silvia, and this pulsar. I am not parking hard i go to meets because lots of other cars go not just a couple 240sx's. I dont need to go to a big meet. Just a meet that has more of the same types of cars with people who drive them not people who run there little mouth on forums. Which car was yours?

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #6002
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
if you didn't smoke so much... you'd own a R35 instead of a bucket with four wheels and broken steering...

msglength
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #6003
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
WTF? You know me? I have had many 240sx's, real silvia, and this pulsar. I am not parking hard i go to meets because lots of other cars go not just a couple 240sx's. I dont need to go to a big meet. Just a meet that has more of the same types of cars with people who drive them not people who run there little mouth on forums. Which car was yours?
Yeah yeah, I read your sig.

Why are you getting so butthurt? Calm down. I think my last post in this thread was fairly self-explanatory, and as such, I won't take my time to explain it. Just kick back... Read it again... And know that I'm not talking shit. I'm just being observant. So chill.

Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #6004
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Irvine meet is so damn thug. Its my Birthday today.... allegedly
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #6005
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^ yup party at the usual place. if you dont know where that is then you're not invited
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #6006
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
See you at the meet Soreballz.

Old 03-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #6007
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
^^^ yup party at the usual place. if you dont know where that is then you're not invited
Thats harsh. I'd totally be down for a party at the usual place if I only knew where that was. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
See you at the meet Soreballz.
Hmm, I'm not quite sure how I should interpret that statement... Is that some hint of a threat? Or are just being nice?

If its a threat, LOL. I don't find it the least bit intimidating. Nice try, though.
If you're being a nice guy... Hey, thats cool too. Its always good to make another friend. But, either way, it doesn't matter. By the time the next meet rolls around, I'll be living in Arizona.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #6008
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Not a threat... Just saying see you at the meet but u guess not...

Old 03-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #6009
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
good pic from last night.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #6010
soreballz
Post Whore!

^^Did I missed anything awesome? I bet I did... You crazy asians. lol
Old 03-16-2008, 04:17 AM   #6011
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
was that party fri night or sat night? didn't remember
Old 03-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #6012
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Friday .
Old 03-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #6013
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
good pic from last night.
james looks like a homo with emo glasses and a tatoo of a ballerina on his arm

EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:48 AM   #6014
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
james looks like a homo with emo glasses and a tatoo of a ballerina on his arm

you better watch out. I been taken cardio kickboxing. i might have to unleash this fury on your ass.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:53 AM   #6015
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
LOL that tae bo bullshit with john?
Old 03-19-2008, 07:46 AM   #6016
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
It aint bullshit im buff.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #6017
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I had my eye on this meet for over a year and tonight will be my first time there so say hello
Old 03-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #6018
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
wish I could go but I have to tend to some flock
Old 03-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #6019
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
I'm finally IN for tonight!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #6020
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

i'm staying home to make secret recipe buffalo wings
Old 03-19-2008, 08:56 PM   #6021
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

I will go late... 11 ish.... Luis going wow.. COol! You should go to autobutts meet tomorrow sick!!

Old 03-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #6022
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Russians are crazy...freakin crazy

sigh

so ckacmamcasmskcskasd

how di dyou like the meet?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #6023
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Thank You Jack!!!!! The Pos Rep Helped<3
Old 03-20-2008, 06:09 PM   #6024
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
Where is that pic at?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #6025
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknick 3030 View Post
Where is that pic at?

my 2nd house.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:07 AM   #6026
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
Thank You Jack!!!!! The Pos Rep Helped<3
seriously i negative repped you like once or twice and you haven't gotten over it?? wtf.

THEN you send me Private messages like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13

just a reminder not to neg rep i got friends in high places<3
I negative repped you twice because you said something stupid. Your boyfriend asked what kind of turbo he should put on his KA, I said though not exactly in these words, BE MORE SPECIFIC and then you give me lip about him asking Edgar the question and not I? well if he friggin only wanted to ask edgar then he could have called him instead of posting that question on INTERNET FORUMS. What part of "what do you want out of your ka-t setup" do you not understand?

btw, I edited the message because you don't even know how to post pictures.

Seriously, you fail at life.

sorry for the rant guys, don't mean to bring it here but some people just get under my skin sometimes... I know this is just egging it on too...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #6027
soreballz
Post Whore!

^LOL. Typical girl. hahahaha
Old 03-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #6028
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Drama in the irvine thread. so funny.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #6029
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Oh God, you two get over it. Seriously, it's BS. Neg rep for drama in the Irvine thread if it happens again.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:12 PM   #6030
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
irvine "war"