Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #601
nismostate
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (3)
nismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruinnismostate is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nismostate
nismostate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #602
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Tn <3.......
No 240.. No id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #603
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So in the name of 'going local', how many 240 owners are interested in starting up a small group in and around Fort campbell? I am thinking Hoptown south to C-ville and the connecting outer ring. I have seen some calpped out looking cars in the process of work,and I have seen some ill fitting body kits that have never gotten beyond staples and glue. My interest lies in getting these cars looking right, and maybe even getting a few guys a group discount and starting or getting into some shows...no rattle can either, the real deal... an no stupid greaser skulls either
Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #604
Sickboy240sx
Leaky Injector

Sickboy240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sickboy240sx Send a message via Yahoo to Sickboy240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty1s View Post
Claxtons machine shop
That's who did my KA bored over .30. Quick job and back to me in less than a week. My dad has used them forever for stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
SICKBOY...that a Social D thing? If so we have some common likes(who woulda thought punks wuld be in the Ryman watching a punk band like Social D on the stage???)
Yessir, Social Distortion is my favorite. I'm pretty sure you're the first person to tie that together in many years of 'teh internets'. Usually people assume it's from Trainspotting.

Sad to say that I'm selling my 240. If anyone wants to read the story, check the for sale section. Would love to see my coupe stay local, just to catch a glimpse of it every once in a while.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #605
misterdumby
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
misterdumby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Somebody sell me their s14!! Haha
misterdumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #606
Johnny_K
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Johnny_K is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ FS: 1995 Nissan 240sx S14 Built KA - TennSpeed
Johnny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #607
heeltoehero

heeltoehero is an unknown quantity at this point
Wtb 240sx shell cheap hit me up if u have one. Thanks
heeltoehero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #608
jimmypage4ever

jimmypage4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
im not tennessee but im in elkton ky which is 20 mins north of clarksville/ft.campbell. Getting a new job soon and gonna get a 240. Would be sweet to get some cars together
jimmypage4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #609
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
ran into a kid with a black '96 240 like mine yesterday who said there were a few guys who hung out, but what I am looking at is a real deal, club that will be able to get group discounts, etc so the cars will be be the focus and anything from stock sleepers to kitted out track whores will be welcome...no beat up crap, no dented up ragged out stuff(of course this will be fine for a new entry who is working on it)

clarksville, TN cars & trucks - all classifieds "240SX" - craigslist

Some stuff locally, but I think the RB20 car in two adds is the same one...be weary of that one, it has been beat on hard and will need a lot of work. If the one with 'rod knock' is being DD, that means that motor may well end up with a serious hole in the block and major catastrophic failure without a bottom end rebuild(and of course that means since it's taken apart the top end gets refreshed too ) I found mine on Craig's List from a GI who was leaving town and have tint and paint to go, but my paint isn't too bad, just the normal peels and stuff
Old 05-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #610
slammed04tsx
Zilvia Member

slammed04tsx is an unknown quantity at this point
knoxville checkin in
slammed04tsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #611
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

grimm199 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ran into a kid with a black '96 240 like mine yesterday who said there were a few guys who hung out, but what I am looking at is a real deal, club that will be able to get group discounts, etc so the cars will be be the focus and anything from stock sleepers to kitted out track whores will be welcome...no beat up crap, no dented up ragged out stuff(of course this will be fine for a new entry who is working on it)

Some stuff locally, but I think the RB20 car in two adds is the same one...be weary of that one, it has been beat on hard and will need a lot of work. If the one with 'rod knock' is being DD, that means that motor may well end up with a serious hole in the block and major catastrophic failure without a bottom end rebuild(and of course that means since it's taken apart the top end gets refreshed too ) I found mine on Craig's List from a GI who was leaving town and have tint and paint to go, but my paint isn't too bad, just the normal peels and stuff
Hey that was me! I thought I recognised the username. I actually saw your car parked at Walmart earlier today. Lol I felt like a stalker. I know there is a drift S13 with a KA-T and another guy named Will with the S15 front end conversion with a KA-T too. Then I have seen that white one with the RB20 few times. Here's mine. Took this one about a week ago by a guy I work with.
grimm199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #612
jimmypage4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm199 View Post
Hey that was me! I thought I recognised the username. I actually saw your car parked at Walmart earlier today. Lol I felt like a stalker. I know there is a drift S13 with a KA-T and another guy named Will with the S15 front end conversion with a KA-T too. Then I have seen that white one with the RB20 few times. Here's mine. Took this one about a week ago by a guy I work with.
Is the will guy's a white s14.5 and used to have purple wheels? ive hear of him through a friend of mineif so. Im looking to get a S14 just saw one for four grand on cl completely stock but im stuck paying payments on a 11 Slowstang until i start my new job next month. Any safeplaces to go drifting without getting busted?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #613
jimmypage4ever

Quote:

Sweet man that would be pretty sweet to get a group started like that. Hoping to pick up a stock s14 and just order an bunch of parts online. Really wanting to get suspension,wheels,lsd, and paint if i get a body kit, then would like to put some serious money to throw down on a new motor or just build up the ka.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #614
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

I know of a group that rides around here some, but I lost their numbers. They meet up on fridays a few times so you might could catch them there. And yea that is Will. I forgot what wheels are on it now havent seen him in a while.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #615
jimmypage4ever

I think I know the group ure talkin about I see em in Clarksville on fridays some times Im gonna look like a dork rollin up in a Stang lol but I'll try to hit em up if I see em
Old 05-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #616
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

Oh trust me there are enough mustakes there lol. Too many show up. Some are nice, but it just looks weird with them sitting there with all the other imports.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #617
nurvcom
Zilvia Junkie

nurvcom is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to nurvcom
i got big question for anyone that live near Knoxville tn

where i work in sacramento ca i got girl from TN she said there inspection for Vehicle Registration Renewal well i moving there and i had my sister REG my car in servierville TN (where i am moving soon ) my car is 92 vert with sr20det swap and few mods...

does that cover the state or how would i get my 240sx thought it ok ...?

Thanks to anyone who can help
Old 05-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #618
Guilty1s
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Guilty1s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvcom View Post
i got big question for anyone that live near Knoxville tn

where i work in sacramento ca i got girl from TN she said there inspection for Vehicle Registration Renewal well i moving there and i had my sister REG my car in servierville TN (where i am moving soon ) my car is 92 vert with sr20det swap and few mods...

does that cover the state or how would i get my 240sx thought it ok ...?

Thanks to anyone who can help
Yeah man, that covers you. It's pretty cool here. No emmisions. And severville doesn't even have a city tax on it, so it's like half the price as it is here in knox county.
Keep in touch around here. Bring some cool parts form cali-land.
Guilty1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #619
nurvcom
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty1s View Post
Yeah man, that covers you. It's pretty cool here. No emmisions. And severville doesn't even have a city tax on it, so it's like half the price as it is here in knox county.
Keep in touch around here. Bring some cool parts form cali-land.

YA there a small importer in town in Sacramento ca

and i still trying to figure out how to get two cars to tn

i have a infiniti i35 02
and my 240sx vert

and only 1 driver

anyone have any ideas to towing or something ..
Old 05-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #620
nurvcom
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline1320 View Post
latest update of my r32 skyline w/ rb25. Finally got a front bumper on her

how the h3ll did u reg that lol
Old 05-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #621
gerardogomez0809
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
gerardogomez0809 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
How's it going guys. Well I'll be traveling to TN, Memphis to be exact on a business trip for 2 weeks. I'm from Cali and I would enjoy to see the 240 scene out there in TN if I get a chance. So you guys don't have any emission regulations out there? That's pretty sick, I have a CA18det on mine and it's a hassle to get away w/something like that out here in Cali. Well I guess I'll keep u guys posted on my visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gerardogomez0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #622
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Emmisions checks? Ain't that some type of thing for city folk who live in big cities ran by horsepower sucking liberals with nothing more than an agenda to try to expedite the further extinction of man?

Here, you only need to register it and get a plate for it...unless you live in a big city like N-ville or some other place ran by milk toast sucking spineless weenies
Old 05-14-2012, 07:50 AM   #623
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypage4ever View Post
Sweet man that would be pretty sweet to get a group started like that. Hoping to pick up a stock s14 and just order an bunch of parts online. Really wanting to get suspension,wheels,lsd, and paint if i get a body kit, then would like to put some serious money to throw down on a new motor or just build up the ka.
I been drooling over Enjuku's site. Stuff is good, and inexpensive. I think I can do brake upgrades(screw big brakes, don't need them), Stage I coil overs(adjustable for ride height, and dampening), bushings and suspension arms, and a cold air intake for under $1.5k. That's not bad. RS Enthalpy tune set up, well, the $499 is damn well worth it when bolt on upgrades are all that is being done. For further bottom end or top end work, RSE upgrades for a one time rate of $150. Not bad considering that real hp is made from a computer's input and not some greasemonkey like me tweaking points and carbs, or putting fat wires and non resistor plugs into a $500hp into a 2800 pound 1966 Mustang(The REAL Mustang, not some piggesh 3500 pound wannabe)(mine is currently undergoing restomod in Nor-Cal by my Pop)
Old 05-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #624
redline1320
Zilvia Junkie

redline1320 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvcom View Post
how the h3ll did u reg that lol
Oh just have to know some people that know some people....really lol
Old 05-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #625
onthegrind
Zilvia Member

onthegrind is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone live around johnson city? im stranded and need a S13 bolt passenger axle
onthegrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #626
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Call a tow truck?
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #627
Superslow911

Superslow911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Chattanooga checking in!! New to the 240 scene!! Picked up a 92 hatch and rb20 swap stuff!!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Superslow911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #628
Driftnaut

Driftnaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Checking in from Lebanon/Murfreesboro! No 240 yet but looking for one anyone know of a good cheap s13 hatch around middle tn? Preferably with coilovers?
Driftnaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #629
gerardogomez0809
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
gerardogomez0809 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got in on Sunday from Los Angeles. Which is the best place to have some BBQ ribs. I'm staying in Memphis well Southaven to be exact. How's the 240scene out here. Any meetings going on?
gerardogomez0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #630
laurentj23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
laurentj23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Superslow where are you in chatt?

'Born Ready!',LJ
laurentj23 is offline   Reply With Quote