Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #601
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
He didn't have to shoot that 3

but don't you know?

he's THE MACHINE, so he had to shoot it
true.
vujacic = The machine. i agree.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #602
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
dude relax

you sound like mike d'antoni right now

and to make you look more like a fool

machine got the fans tacos
Old 05-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #603
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Tacos!!

Finley didn't take too kind to it either.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #604
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
got this from LG
I did a little bit of coding during my high school days with Computer Programming electives
I guess I'm a geek for understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code
function the_machine()
{
while (1 == 1)
{
shoot();
}
}
Old 05-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #605
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thoughts on West handing the WCF trophy to the lakers? I got a chuckle outta that. As far as I'm concerned, that was the finals, although, I have to say, I would like nothing more than kobe hitting some game winning shots in boston.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #606
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm sort of hoping Detroit wins because something tells me that'd make for a more interesting series.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:11 AM   #607
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
akademik game 6?????? wth didnt happend so.......... what you stated wasn't the outcome... there wasn't any form of betting but can i ask for 20 jumping jacks? if thats cool??? LOL

kobe got robbed of fouls thats all i gotta say about that last game... but hes MVP so he can deal with it...
Old 05-30-2008, 02:40 AM   #608
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

He called 6. I called 4. Avg is 5, works for me! haha

Loved it when Kobe said Jerry West came up to him and said to "Kick their (Spurs) ass!" haha
Old 05-30-2008, 02:44 AM   #609
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I called 6 initially, I changed that to 5 after games 1 and 2

And I write too!
Old 05-30-2008, 02:53 AM   #610
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute

well doesnt matter i just want pics of akademik... doing it on a honor system...... celtics and lakers... championship lakers for the win...
Old 05-30-2008, 03:26 AM   #611
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm so excited right now I can't sleep. I'm up lurking LG and Club Lakers reading quotes and checkin articles out everywhere. Here's another funny quote I just read about

Parker to Kobe TWICE
"Where'd you learn to play like that?"

hahaha
Old 05-30-2008, 03:29 AM   #612
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound View Post
LA game 6, Your on.........Noted signed sealed saved....you'll be delivered maybe... Im hoping Kobe's back doesn't act up...we wouldn't want to hear another excuse arise...
Muahahaha. Signed. Sealed. Delivered EARLY. lol

Lakers vs Pistons = Lakers in 5
Lakers vs Celtics = Lakers in 5

I really, really, really hope in 5, because I want to
riot in LA (even though there probably will be one
regardless).
Old 05-30-2008, 04:18 AM   #613
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
just sportsmanship
vujacic didnt had to shoot that three

Sounds like the Chargers when they lost to the Pats...

I dont see whats the big fucking deal, the Spurs were walking off the court themselves when he took the shot. What the fuck was the difference?!?! :ghey:

You lost, take it like a man, go enjoy your vacation and try again next year...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 04:27 AM   #614
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
^
He's a Laker fan though. lol

The thing I'm impressed by the Lakers is that
they didn't lose their poise, even though they're
a young team. They didn't get rattled after being
down 18, and fought back and won.

Spurs, how does it feel losing 2 games after being up
20 and 18?
Old 05-30-2008, 05:57 AM   #615
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
the sasha 3 was kinda meh. disrespectful imo, especially if the spurs were already walking off the court. but, it's not that big of a deal and I don't tihnk anyone's gonna dwell on it.

so apparently certain fans on a certain celtics board think they match up better with the lakers than the spurs, and that they will beat the lakers, citing the fact that they have a good record against the west in the regular season. I think they're full of it, as far as I'm concerned, lakers/spurs was the matchup of the 2 best teams.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #616
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Celtics need to win tonight before the fans REALLY have something to talk about.

I want to see a Lakers vs. Celtics final and watch all the flashbacks during timeouts that they will air.

Both teams are fairly 'new' and built the team cohesion through out the season. As much as I like the Celtics, I want the Lakers to win it all.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:36 AM   #617
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
LAKERS all day baby!!!!! we got this all wrapped up this year Finals here we come!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:22 AM   #618
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

Spurs, how does it feel losing 2 games after being up
20 and 18?
Hahaha are you fucking kidding me? Spurs got blown out THREE times in the NO series, so this doesn't feel any worse. They just ran out of gas in the end and their age caught up to them. Yeah it sucks that they didn't make it into the finals with a chance to repeat, but you can't win every year. Besides, being down 20 or 30 doesn't mean anything when you have Kobe, the most talented player in the world, on your team. Plus Phil owned the shit out of Pop AGAIN, despite the extra freethrow comment.

I'm damn proud the Spurs made it to the WCF this year with the way the West was stacked.

Ya'll still have 4 more games to go, you should celebrate after that.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #619
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Yay for the Lakers man, but wtf was Kobe thinking after the game?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A. Adande from ESPN View Post
Bryant, meanwhile, was off to catch a showing of "Sex and the City" at a movie theater that was being held open for him.
His wife better have been with him.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:18 AM   #620
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Muahahaha. Signed. Sealed. Delivered EARLY. lol

Lakers vs Pistons = Lakers in 5
Lakers vs Celtics = Lakers in 5

I really, really, really hope in 5, because I want to
riot in LA (even though there probably will be one
regardless).

If it where Lakers/Pistons I think that it will take 6 to win (for either side). If its Lakers/Celtics, I think the Lakers will take it in 5. Ugh. The more I think of the Celtics advancing to the Finals the more I think it'll be suck. Its no fun watching if its no challenge. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Celts are running out of steam. They had two game 7's already, and if they lose tonight its going to be another one they'll have to face.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #621
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptiedae86 View Post
Hahaha are you fucking kidding me? Spurs got blown out THREE times in the NO series, so this doesn't feel any worse.
I think having a large lead and then losing it feels
a lot worse than just being blown out, but that's
just me. That means working so hard to build it, only
to see it disappear.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #622
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
i think everone here knows lakers just won the 2008 championship..
Old 05-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #623
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
i think everone here knows lakers just won the 2008 championship..
I really hope so........
Old 05-30-2008, 01:16 PM   #624
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Welcome to the new era!

An era where there's no SHAQ or DUNCAN in the FINALS since '98!
Old 05-30-2008, 02:31 PM   #625
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
HECK YEAAA LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!! LA got all crazy with E-40 last night after we won the game
Old 05-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #626
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Anyone enjoy Detroit's player introductions as much as I do?

i get chills everytime
Old 05-30-2008, 06:38 PM   #627
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Pistons lost, Rasheed didnt show any hype in the dance routine.

因果関係の流れ
Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #628
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Eva's Car

Old 05-30-2008, 09:19 PM   #629
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Blaow! Can't say I told you so. Celtics vs. Lakers Koooobe!

因果関係の流れ
Old 05-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #630
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Celtics yes! Bring em on!