Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #601
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The movie has already been voted best movie you haven't seen yet by the MTV Movie awards. It's going to be huge.

Just the fact that they are thinking about Dinobots and Constructicons makes my pants tight.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #602
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Does anyone have an mp3 format of the transforming sound that you can share with me? You can email it to me at [email protected] or post your link here. Thanks in advance! Cant wait to see the movie!
Old 06-20-2007, 08:10 AM   #603
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
It's almost time guys. I;ll be going to the midnight showing. Oh and a heads up the movie is comin out one day early now. So you can see it at midnight on July 2nd.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:17 AM   #604
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Oh fuck yeah, I haven't been this psyched over a movie in a long time...
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:39 AM   #605
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

me too. Especially because there has been a lot of private showings of the movie and EVERYONE is saying the movie is a amazing, "You just have to see it to understand", is what everyone is saying.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:45 AM   #606
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
me too. Especially because there has been a lot of private showings of the movie and EVERYONE is saying the movie is a amazing, "You just have to see it to understand", is what everyone is saying.
I hope its for substance and not just the sceenery.

I watched the original movie on sunday, I had forgotten that it was pg-13 and was pretty dark...at least for cartoons in that day and age.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 AM   #607
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a movie. I'm trying to convince my gf to go with me, but she's being a stinker about it. I'm sure she'll come around. I may have to compromise and go to a serious movie with her.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:13 AM   #608
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean$13 View Post
I hope its for substance and not just the sceenery.

I watched the original movie on sunday, I had forgotten that it was pg-13 and was pretty dark...at least for cartoons in that day and age.
Actually both. I guess there's a lot of G1 references in it too!
Old 06-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #609
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 Charlie View Post
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a movie. I'm trying to convince my gf to go with me, but she's being a stinker about it. I'm sure she'll come around. I may have to compromise and go to a serious movie with her.

Giant robots bent on destroying the earth isnt serious enough?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:09 AM   #610
KFLS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
KFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can't wait for it, trailers don't give to too much away. Then again maybe they do I just don't pay enough attention. Local station is giving away tickets for 29th screening.I need me a ticket
KFLS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:25 PM   #611
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
really? what station?
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:29 PM   #612
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Damn....

This is prolly a movie that I will fo sho see in a theater.

Can't wait.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #613
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i hate how they use "what i've done" in the commercials, possibly the worst song to use for transformers.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:35 AM   #614
full house
Leaky Injector

full house is on a distinguished road
I bet that will be a great movie! more excited if they feature the beast wars! Megatron and Optimus Prime up to the last breath!

I certainly like that one!

Old 06-25-2007, 09:39 AM   #615
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
There is a Free showing on the 30th, here on base. I might try and go. Or I may just wait and buy a ticket to see it on the High Def projectors at the theater out in town. Either way, I know I'll have to fight crowds.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #616
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

It'll be worth it.

The new Majestic Theater by us is rad. You can buy seats ahead of time in a certain section in the Ultra Screen (little smaller then an IMAX) for like $1.50 more. Then you get to walk in 15 min before the movie starts and sit down in your seat. Awesome.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #617
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
^
We have that here also. It's called The Bridge: Cinema De Lux. You can even walk in a minute before it starts. The sound is amazing too. I watched 28 Weeks Later there once and got blown away by the clarity of the sound. You can also buy alcoholic drinks there!

I'll be watching Transformers there also.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #618
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Everybody do me a favor when this shiet comes out next week...DONT POST ANYTHING THAT WILL RUIN IT FOR ME!!! I wont have a chance to see it till being the earliest, end of july, thats if I decide to try to watch it on shietty base theaters. Official Japanese release wont be till the first week of AUGUST. Make it worth my $40 if I see it off-base...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:46 AM   #619
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
oh man..i cant promise you that.

ill be at the midnight showing =D!!
Old 06-26-2007, 04:00 AM   #620
full house
Leaky Injector

full house is on a distinguished road
I saw a pirated DVD of it entitled TRANSMORPHERS, they told me its just the same!

I didn't buy it. that is steeling. If you buy a pirated CD or DVD.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:39 AM   #621
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Everybody do me a favor when this shiet comes out next week...DONT POST ANYTHING THAT WILL RUIN IT FOR ME!!! I wont have a chance to see it till being the earliest, end of july, thats if I decide to try to watch it on shietty base theaters. Official Japanese release wont be till the first week of AUGUST. Make it worth my $40 if I see it off-base...
Well if the last 20 pages of this thread didn't ruin it for you I don't know what else anyone can say to ruin it.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:59 AM   #622
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sorry guys but this thread is gay....lol, only because i cant see the movie for a month, and reading this thread, about one of the best movies this year, is driving me crazy...imma go cry in a corner now
Old 06-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #623
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i say..if you havent watched it after it came out..dont look at this thread until you do. i know people will want to discuss the movie.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #624
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I just bought 8 tickets in the VIP section at that theater.

And I'm seeing it at 8PM ON JULY 2nd!!! WOOT MUTHA FUCKIN WOOT!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:11 PM   #625
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I just bought 8 tickets in the VIP section at that theater.

And I'm seeing it at 8PM ON JULY 2nd!!! WOOT MUTHA FUCKIN WOOT!
Just think man...2marow will be exactly one year since you started this thread...

Movie's gonna be awesome
Old 06-27-2007, 01:50 PM   #626
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Nissan View Post
Just think man...2marow will be exactly one year since you started this thread...

Movie's gonna be awesome
Holy crap! Thanks for pointing that out! So then I've kept this thread on the first 2 pages of Off-topic for a whole year. Imagine how many TF threads we saved by having this one. Especially now that it's so close.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #627
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
ah dude i cant wait...previews look insane...but yea..i was looking and i seen the first page and realized it was one day from 2marow to make a year....good job man on keeping it up on the 1st 2 pages...that should at least earn you a medal...or a new rank as a zilvia.net member..lol...
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #628
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Trailer 6 - Japan

Best trailer yet! Sorry about the shitty quality.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #629
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Trailer 6 - Japan

Best trailer yet! Sorry about the shitty quality.
I seem to never be surprised that each trailer wows me. The transformations look unbelievable!

Thank you kind sir.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #630
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote