Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #601
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Unhappy

FUUUUCKKKK.

asdfghjklferdgvbrfepomdwpefmwoefmwpeifmwef.wesdxc.

!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #602
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! To bad your in Detroit. How is filming going?
Old 07-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #603
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
But are they allowed at WSIR?

Steve you interested in a box-set? I'm trying to buy one off my friend, but I can always ask if they have another one....
i just want 2 boxes of Mortars...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #604
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm ecstatic, picking up a painted jdm kouki front bumper from CrimsonRocket tomorrow in the AM, not excited about having less money for ASB lol.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #605
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
FUUUUCKKKK.

asdfghjklferdgvbrfepomdwpefmwoefmwpeifmwef.wesdxc.

!!!!!!
You know shits gonna be epic when even i got a real car for this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I'm ecstatic, picking up a painted jdm kouki front bumper from CrimsonRocket tomorrow in the AM, not excited about having less money for ASB lol.
less money, i hear that.
ended up getting a couple hundred from my Mom to finish pulling this thing together.

just gotta secure the battery and mount the fire extinguisher.
Cant wait.
Hopefully leaving at around 2PM.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #606
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
Drivers,
I will be rolling down there with a crew this year, filming with multiple HD cameras. I offer different package deals ranging from $20-$40. Raw footage to fully edited videos online or DVD of you. Email me if you are interested at [email protected]
I've been doing this for guys up here in norcal for a while now, so there's no scam of any kind. I look forword to having fun again this year, see you guys soon!!
-Andrew
Old 07-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #607
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalStreetHero View Post
Drivers,
I will be rolling down there with a crew this year, filming with multiple HD cameras. I offer different package deals ranging from $20-$40. Raw footage to fully edited videos online or DVD of you. Email me if you are interested at [email protected]
I've been doing this for guys up here in norcal for a while now, so there's no scam of any kind. I look forword to having fun again this year, see you guys soon!!
-Andrew
hey andrew,

i'm all for making a little cause everyone has overhead and cost to do business. but all we ask for the media is to provide coverage of the event to justdrift and their respective outlets. hope it's fair to everyone.
we have a legitimate media/filming insurance so that we can put medias and photographers on hot live track for coverage of ASBX. if you guys want to make extra on the side, that's cool. just cover the event too. larry is pretty good at that. if you need help, ask larry. he's the head media guy in behalf of ASBX/JD. thanks! see you guys tomorrow!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #608
Element_on_20s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Element_on_20s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Really excited for this! I'm leaving LA around 9AM to get the bus in slightly better condition for the event.
Element_on_20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #609
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Totally understand, its a great privilidge to film at ASB, I wanted to just through it out there. Damn I can't wait!!! Goodluck to all the drivers and I can't wait to party with you sat night, woot!
-Andrew
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #610
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Totally understand, its a great privilidge to film at ASB, I wanted to just through it out there. Damn I can't wait!!! Goodluck to all the drivers and I can't wait to party with you sat night, woot!
-Andrew
Old 07-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #611
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
LESS THAN 24hrs to GO!!!!

Old 07-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #612
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
HELL YA!!! Car is almost done. See you guys tomorrow!!!!
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #613
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

WEATHER UPDATE:

were looking at 62*-64* nights and 94* daytime across the board for the weekend...

Old 07-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #614
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Have fun everybody.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #615
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
fuc...cant wait. friday night we can drop off at the track using the main gate, correct?
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:10 PM   #616
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post
fuc...cant wait. friday night we can drop off at the track using the main gate, correct?

yes....get there, unpack, get drunk...

Old 07-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #617
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
WEATHER UPDATE:

were looking at 62*-64* nights and 94* daytime across the board for the weekend...
Yeah man, but it's a dry heat!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #618
EightySix200SX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
EightySix200SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ill be there w/ beers n bbq! wait can u bbq? i got pounds of asada
Old 07-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #619
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightySix200SX View Post
ill be there w/ beers n bbq! wait can u bbq? i got pounds of asada
sweet can I throw my meat on your grill. no homo. I didn't realize how broke I was going to be before ASB. sigh
Old 07-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #620
Om1kron
Post Whore!

The shit

just got real.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #621
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightySix200SX View Post
ill be there w/ beers n bbq! i got pounds of asada
hello my new best friend!!!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #622
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
I'm down to meet any of you guys. I'm coming from the San Diego area but my friends won't show up till tomorrow morning. Beer? I'll bring some!!!!

If anyone can text me that would be awesome too. 4085068870
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #623
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
I'm down to meet any of you guys. I'm coming from the San Diego area but my friends won't show up till tomorrow morning. Beer? I'll bring some!!!!

If anyone can text me that would be awesome too. 4085068870
rad dood, always good to meet new pplz.

stoked!!! just checked weather.com, forecast is 89* on sat, 90* on sun.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #624
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
packed and ready (Dave Not Dan)
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #625
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
just packed up me and chris licup are leaving in a while...

I brought a huge fire pitt! and tons of wood! so come on over and chill!
Old 07-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #626
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I brought a huge fire pitt! and tons of wood! so come on over and chill!
devin + fire???
scary!!!

Quote:
Old 07-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #627
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
hahaha. I'll be there tonight after I finish up the car. I can't find my pimp hat. =*(
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #628
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
hahaha. I'll be there tonight after I finish up the car. I can't find my pimp hat. =*(
what's left on it I just got back in town.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #629
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
im on the way now!!!
Old 07-03-2010, 01:40 AM   #630
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ughh I want to gooooo....

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote