Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #601
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthel33test View Post
That actually works out, cause I had someone who wanted to take your spot ^^;;. Thanks for letting me know.

I might have one spot open for someone else by tomorrow- my 4th person might have to work, but so far theyre still going.

if a spot opens up ill take it
Old 07-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #602
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
naw my keys are somewhere in yur car/ tranny/// ionno thrown on the freeway .., o well yeah they know imma try to get the zenki out .. so anyone thats around the area we'll probably be there 730-8 ish-- they close at 9 so ... gotta get there b4 to get that bObA//
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:17 AM   #603
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Couldn't make it out...yet again. I was working on my 240 for the Fontana thing. So whos going?
Old 07-18-2008, 07:16 AM   #604
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
You found your keys?

I'm down hit up GMO, Bondo on Wheels, & Amakar.

What's up with the Thursday Knights? Are they the "every now and then" Knights, now? lol j/k.
i cant go to every thurs. knights meet because i work nights. if you want, you can come to the oceanside meet this sunday.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:25 AM   #605
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
Is anyone cruising together to Fontana? I thought some esco people were going...
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #606
jae
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
erik and me were thinking about going to the fontana thing.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #607
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Lollicup was chill... 5 cars and then two unexpected visitors. Thoe dudes were cool.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #608
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yeee twas chill..... next time if that lame dude with his R1 brings his 14 and those 2 dudes come well have a chill little 9 car gathering...
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #609
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
if i would not have had work til 9:30 i would have rolled thru too...
smkbune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:40 AM   #610
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Is anyone cruising together to Fontana? I thought some esco people were going...
Vertex USA / SpeedAlliaince is meeting up in Mira Mesa then cruising out Sunday morning but hella early in the A.M. cause we have to setup our booth.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #611
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
I was thinking I'd leave around 9
Old 07-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #612
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
stacy where did u wanna meet up ?? call me please
Old 07-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #613
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

soo... no one is talking on here ne more lol

what is going on with the meet tomorrow ??????
Old 07-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #614
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
anything going on tomorrow?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #615
laoxguy
Zilvia Member

laoxguy is an unknown quantity at this point
ill probably be here tomorrow if anyone wants to show up and chill...and if u dont see me out in the parking lot ill will probably be bowling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae View Post
getting back on topic about the meet, myself and tony just rolled over to the parking lot for the bowling alley and found out it has a decent sized area for us to park in. i took a few pics to let everybody else see and put in their input.

a little info about this spot... we're across the street from residential neighborhood so let's hope nobody calls the cops on a bunch of people hanging outside a parking lot. there weren't any speed bumps that we saw of, there were 4 entrances and exits. techinically on tuesdays we can't bowl until 9 so if we're there early for the meet, we can just say we're waiting till 9 to bowl.
laoxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #616
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
so this is what happens when i go away for awhile? ok so where is this bowling place/mervyns?? still in mira mesa right
Old 07-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #617
jae
Leaky Injector

jae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her selfjae is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparc View Post
so this is what happens when i go away for awhile? ok so where is this bowling place/mervyns?? still in mira mesa right
right across the street from fuddruckers, just behind the mervyns.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #618
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

im down to bowl again
Old 07-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #619
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
and hey this time i'll be there too lol
Old 07-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #620
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

fuddruckers first then bowling? Since bowling starts at 9....

or bobbalicious?
Old 07-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #621
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

+1 for bobba first
Old 07-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #622
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

where is bobba? i dont know any of these places
Old 07-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #623
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

same parking lot as fuds just over by target
Old 07-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #624
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

andrew- ill prob call u to see where u guys are at since Ill be late
Old 07-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #625
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
andrew- ill prob call u to see where u guys are at since Ill be late
You wouldn't be late if you were not still on the computer.
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #626
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
hmmm yeah i saw some of you guys over in the bowling lot. i was in my gold miata.maybe next time ill chill longer.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:07 AM   #627
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSing Chicken View Post
You wouldn't be late if you were not still on the computer.
-_- YOU are still on your computer too!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:13 AM   #628
smkbune
Leaky Injector

alright well tonight was light lol, goods too everyone though... and the new comer "d" he said he was gonna mke an account and say hi on the board too

Old 07-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #629
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I was gonna roll through, but after washing the car, I decided to work on the other one. Maybe next week.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #630
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Heads up guys:

Nisei week car show 08/16/2008

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...80#post2196780

Just thought i'd let y'all know.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote