Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #601
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ohsnap

snapsnapsnap

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #602
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
LOL

jack... should have never painted the car
Old 06-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #603
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Aiight... pics time. I was only there in the afternoon, so I caught the team tandem and the last individual runs of the day. Some are shot by me @ 12mp (Canon 5D), others by my dad @ 20mp (Canon 1Ds Mk3), so if you see one of you that you like, we can crop the shit out of it and print 5x7, 8x10, up to 13x19 for about $3/5/10 All the full size pics are posted on flickr, email/PM me for links of your pics ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #604
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
MOARRR!

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #605
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Great pics.

Saying that looks like a fun weekend is an understatement... Even with the bang up.

Funnest thing I did this weekend was an oil change on my Z. lol
Old 06-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #606
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
who's driving the federal s13 coupe? just curious..
Old 06-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #607
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
kick ass pix Jordan
Old 06-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #608
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
who's driving the federal s13 coupe? just curious..
I think it's one of the JustDrift guys - I don't know all their names/faces. I'm sure tonight/tomorrow people will come 'claim' their pics

things to note when lookin @ pics of the event:
- Aaron (Dousan) has his Drift Alliance 'pledge' banner on his fastback
- Jack has battle damage
- BH had battle damage, I think they got it fixed for today
- Green Full Race S13.4 was driven by Forrest Wang (who knew he looked white?)
- Another red hatch like Dousans was out, I caught him losing his front bumper and thought it was Aaron for a sec
- "Hella G"/"Thrust" must be a norcal thing, I don't know who they are, but I'd like to see who's on zilvia
- The San Diego/Westslide guys were on point
- who brought all the highschool lookin girls there? I have some +rep waiting for you...
- I think Evan (NemeGuero) was there driftin with the big kids in his s14, but I didn't get any pics 'cause I was in Jack's car goin "weeeeeeeeeee"

Old 06-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #609
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Info on that red coupe please! Awesome pics Jordan!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #610
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Dude, that red coupe's works9 front was hot. Obviously, I took some nice pics of him

He was runnin a big Fancy Pants sticker on the front, might be able to find him in the sticker thread?

Old 06-29-2008, 02:55 PM   #611
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Red Fancy Pancy car was Jeremy.

I think the Federal S13 was driven by Henry.

Nice to see the westslide guys out there as well.

W0000000t!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #612
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
the federal s13 coupe is Mike Bomac from Vegas...man what a beautiful car!!! wish i was there...i am hoping for next year...Josh G from vegas is in the gorgeous yellow s14.
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #613
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
I stand corrected

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #614
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
I stand corrected

Henry's new car is in Federal colors too!
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #615
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yea shawn we missed out dude. Hope to make it to the next one... Such an awesome time when I went last october.. Thanks for the pics!
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #616
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
was a great event! not t0ooooooo hot. right around 100 guring the middle of the day!

all star bash 16 will be the shit next year!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #617
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
was a great event! not t0ooooooo hot. right around 100 guring the middle of the day!

all star bash 16 will be the shit next year!
i was sweating like a friggin pig man.. i would have guesstimated it to be close to 200 degrees.

and jack it was good to see man!
Old 06-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #618
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
san diego tears it up

go tommy and matt!

lol and jordan you suck for not tagging your photos on flickr i lookd up ASB4 came up with nothing

then came here and saw pics

whats the link to your photostream?
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #619
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

They were tagged with "asb" unfortunately... I found them by searching "asb" and clicking "most recent".

I changed it to "asb4", so search for that and "most recent'.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9349495@N08/

Oh, and my scalp is sunburned. I was only out for like 3 hrs too lol. WSIR GOT ME AGAIN!!!one!1!

Alex I never even saw your car... walked right past it on the way in, and you left by the time I went lookin for ya. I think the pic I took of Geoff, you and Jack was the best pic evarrrrr. Hat off in respect... lol

Old 06-29-2008, 06:42 PM   #620
Modrified
Zilvia Member

Modrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of light
great awesome shots. thank you.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #621
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Yah I was there! I wasn't doing so hot at balcony so its ok you didn't shoot me. hahah
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #622
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! i look weird...crop me out...im the only dude wearing pants in that picture!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:14 PM   #623
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Suuuch nice pics dude, great work.

MEGA THANKS TO EVERYBODY and ESPECIALLY CITY TIRE who makes drift life so convenient for everyone!

Thank you thank you everyone, and everyone, Brian, Charlie (get better, eat salt) and the whole ASB4 crew and workers, anyone who I went tandem with, especially Hiro and Joon who weren´t too proud to tandem a stock Z for the sake of helping one learn, Federal for making awesome 255's that I fell in love with (don´t tell my gf), the CityTire crew again... now I´m going to leave mom and dad out but I am almost going there - a note to Nissan for designing such a durable street car than can be beat up and beat up, and then we just drove home with it like it´s been sitting in the garage over night (a bit duster though).

I´ll be back with more thanks later I am sure. Best drift weekend so far in my short drift career. Everybody rocked.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #624
Ace Callaway
Leaky Injector

Ace Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond reputeAce Callaway has a reputation beyond repute
I had a lot of fun. I recorded a lot of dick and balls. Literally.

Vrt.Squidd.Org
Ace Callaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #625
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
god looks like you guys had to much fun.....

not fair at all... Hopefully next year i'll take off school for the summer and me and my dad can drive out from Vegas... and take pics... lots of them
Old 06-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #626
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Holy Shit ASB4 was better than the past two (even though i didn't drive this time) awesome driving by everyone, was hot as fuck but who gives a fuck its ASB and the camping was epic, naked lynchings and everything!
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #627
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
awesome pics
Old 06-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #628
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
Holy Shit ASB4 was better than the past two (even though i didn't drive this time) awesome driving by everyone, was hot as fuck but who gives a fuck its ASB and the camping was epic, naked lynchings and everything!
Naked lynchings? Oh yeaaa. Damn, homie had too much to drink, hahaha
NecroS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #629
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick .

me and jack fucked shit up!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #630
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Shit was wild. Cant wait for the next one!!