Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #601
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post
just got this done last night. It's my last name.

Who can name the font?

I cant even make out what it spells, let alone figure out the font. My best guess is that your last name is Georgedes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
ok this is my 1st and only tatoo

im dying to get more but money is TIGHT right now i finaly took a pic of it right now, at work lol

its a celtic symbol

this acualy
Sweet... Never seen that before. What's it supposed to symbolize/mean if anything?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #602
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
I cant even make out what it spells, let alone figure out the font. My best guess is that your last name is Georgedes?

Sweet... Never seen that before. What's it supposed to symbolize/mean if anything?
here ya go... i think its pretty cool lol

A combination of various symbols all associated with the Norse All Father God, Odin. In the center of the back is the "Valknut", three interlocking triangles which translates as the "Knot of the Fallen". To bear this mark signified that the wearer had dedicated their life to the service of Odin and upon death would be carried by his servants, The Valkyries in the form of raven to Valhalla to feast until Ragnarok when the warriors would all emerge from the hall to fight the hell beasts. We are droplets of god, and an essential part of everything. May these runes empower and protect the wearer to this path. Comes on an adjustable black cord.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #603
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
here ya go... i think its pretty cool lol

A combination of various symbols all associated with the Norse All Father God, Odin. In the center of the back is the "Valknut", three interlocking triangles which translates as the "Knot of the Fallen". To bear this mark signified that the wearer had dedicated their life to the service of Odin and upon death would be carried by his servants, The Valkyries in the form of raven to Valhalla to feast until Ragnarok when the warriors would all emerge from the hall to fight the hell beasts. We are droplets of god, and an essential part of everything. May these runes empower and protect the wearer to this path. Comes on an adjustable black cord.
Great Odin's Raven!!!

Haha sweet. The Valkyries in Max Payne are badass, even though they are hallucinations and have little or nothing to do with the actual Norse demigods they are based on.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #604
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornaz View Post
Chinese/Japanese symbols on a non related body is dumb. Retarded. Koi fishes also, just like dragons and all the regular shit. If you want to get one, get something real. Special. Interesting. Something that means to YOU, not some trend people follow. Don't be a bandwagoner. BE REAL. That's all i have to say.
Yeah, I agree wih you 100%.

In other news, I got my smiley done.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #605
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Irezumi isn't a trend.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #606
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornaz View Post
Chinese/Japanese symbols on a non related body is dumb. Retarded. Koi fishes also, just like dragons and all the regular shit. If you want to get one, get something real. Special. Interesting. Something that means to YOU, not some trend people follow. Don't be a bandwagoner. BE REAL. That's all i have to say.
or maybe more than one person can relate to thing/sotry that they symbolize? I cant speak for everyone else, but my tattoos are for me, and not anyone else...each one has a special meaning to ME...i didnt get them to please someone else's taste, and anyone who does...is a fucking tool

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #607
Carina240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Carina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
6g. In my ears

Now 0g.

Kind of bad pics but the best I have.

Carina
Old 10-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #608
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
damn i didnt know u where a girl haha thats kinda hot though digging the lip thing

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #609
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
well i just finished up my work this past weekend so ill post up some pics. eyes are set and healing right now =] hurts like a bitch tho lol
Old 10-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #610
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Hi Jon Wayne!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #611
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Still needs to be colored, then it's gonna look suuuuper hot

Mike Eaton > you
Old 11-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #612
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Do fish get thirsty...

And you're making a fishy face.

heh.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #613
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:27 AM   #614
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

"Escaping Your xxxxxx"
How much did that run you?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #615
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
that shit reminds of my friend's gf's tat. LOL.
except she has a tiger and it says bitch on the bottom. no joke. i LOL'ed in my head when she showed it to me.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:19 AM   #616
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

Those stretch marks just made me gag on my morning coffee. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #617
Fat Felix
Zilvia Addict

Fat Felix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

Still needs to be colored, then it's gonna look suuuuper hot

Mike Eaton > you
did it hurt to get the ink on your nipple?
Old 11-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #618
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
lol the g-string says back, but the back fat says boobs.

i had both lobes gauged a little and used to have industrial but now all i have is cartilage in.

i plan on getting a few tats for my bday, 21 on the 11th next month. a tree design on the back of my right bicep and my last name on my chest
Old 11-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #619
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Felix View Post
It tickles.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #620
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
"Escaping Your xxxxxx"
How much did that run you?
Alltogether everything on my body so far has cost me $450 or so bucks with tips...for the hannya mask (around 2 bills with a FAT tip for the super cheap price by Mike Eaton, so far 3.5 hrs of work, coloring will take another hr or two), script ($180 or some ish, by Errol at Warlock's, he's put about an hour into it and around a half hour touching it up real nice), and the transistor ($50 by this guy Skip, 45 minutes) on my belly.

It's escaping your securities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Felix View Post
He wanted to tattoo solid purple over my nip nip, and I immediately shifted in the seat so he couldn't tattoo and proceeded to yell FUCK THAT. Everything else he suggested I considered but naww, the thought of getting my nipple ink'd up makes me cringe! FUCK THAT FUCK THAT! It wasn't horrible but i'd rather get tattoo'd on my shoulder blade or my sternum all day long.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #621
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
i plan on getting a few tats for my bday, 21 on the 11th next month. a tree design on the back of my right bicep and my last name on my chest
Make sure you get it done mirrored, that way if you ever get amnesia and forget your name, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #622
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
Make sure you get it done mirrored, that way if you ever get amnesia and forget your name, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
actually i was planning on getting it upside down so i could just look down at it and see. lol

momento style nah meen?

but forreal i prob wont get that on my chest. ill draw up what i plan on getting on my bicep though

edit: ok so i didnt draw this but this is what i plan on getting on the back of my bicep, no color though, just black.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #623
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
Ok my tattoo idea is this, my name, first and last just like on my birth certificate. I'm not a fan of a lot of tattoo's due to what they mean.

My name is Hungarian and was always hard to pronounce in English. All through elementary school I was ashamed of it, always mispronounced and just a pain. I would never use my name when I went out, I even started titling my work as "Thomas". High school came and thats when I finally put preferred name as Thomas and it was what I was known as. I than started realizing after my grandpa died the name I had, the history and so fourth. Now I proudly rock my real name and love explaining it's backround.

I just am not sure of where to get it. The forearm is to revealing and played out.
TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #624
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBoy89 View Post
Ok my tattoo idea is this, my name, first and last just like on my birth certificate. I'm not a fan of a lot of tattoo's due to what they mean.

My name is Hungarian and was always hard to pronounce in English. All through elementary school I was ashamed of it, always mispronounced and just a pain. I would never use my name when I went out, I even started titling my work as "Thomas". High school came and thats when I finally put preferred name as Thomas and it was what I was known as. I than started realizing after my grandpa died the name I had, the history and so fourth. Now I proudly rock my real name and love explaining it's backround.

I just am not sure of where to get it. The forearm is to revealing and played out.

and wtf is your name? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:43 AM   #625
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
I'm currently in the process of getting $2800 worth of ink added to my back... I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:23 AM   #626
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
this is gonna be my next tatoo. but im worried about things like the color being a problem, and the details being to fine to tatoo. but i REALLY want this one. thinking about getting it on the inner arm.

NO ONE COPY ME!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 12-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #627
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^i like the idea, but what's the meaning for you behind it? that's the important part.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #628
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Uh it's the suicide king... I don't think I have to say much more than that.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #629
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
lol what he's a suicide king?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #630
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Yeah, the emo king

Buy my Stillway shifter!