Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #601
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_Mom View Post
PARTY AT ZE-MOM TOMORROW NIGHT

Bring food and drink it is a very busy day for me I will not have time to prepare anything.

Love
Dress up party right? With costume and everything? It is halloween!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #602
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Hell yeah and we'll all go trick-or-treating afterwards.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 PM   #603
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Great, I will be there around 10ish. I like the 18 and over part, oh well Devin can watch the cars.
Whats up w/ everyone making fun of me since i'm 17? I'm gonna cry :[[

7 months until I turn 18...May 13 urg

We need to have a huge party for my 18th b-day but at someone elses house of course
Old 10-31-2008, 12:35 AM   #604
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Whats up w/ everyone making fun of me since i'm 17? I'm gonna cry :[[

7 months until I turn 18...May 13 urg

We need to have a huge party for my 18th b-day but at someone elses house of course
Let's have it at your Moms.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #605
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Let's have it at your Moms.
I'm down u know more cops than me arrest her and kick her out and we will have the best party ever. Then we can end the night by bunring the house down and cooking snores over the burning house fire. Now thats a party. But tons of (Drunk) cute girls...maybe some under age?
Old 10-31-2008, 01:38 AM   #606
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yes teddy i know you called me before you went there, i hate you for not calling me after you got there asshole, you car will never run again i swear.....
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #607
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
not running this event, im gonna go bum rides n shit like karl...

dom how late does the party go til? i dont get off work tmw til 11 might just go walk around west hollywood n party it up
Old 10-31-2008, 05:50 AM   #608
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^um,.......you dont wanna walk around WeHo on halloween adn party.
Your gonna be in for a surprise!!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:12 AM   #609
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
haha, dont worry eric. on halloween, there are more hetero's partyin than there are homo's unlike the usual, lolol. i can't wait to see hot ass girls with only tape over their nipples and a g string
Old 10-31-2008, 08:41 AM   #610
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
yes teddy i know you called me before you went there, i hate you for not calling me after you got there asshole, you car will never run again i swear.....

Man, I told you it was gonna be a kickin' party. Retard. Don't you already know that Teddy knows everything?!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #611
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Man, I told you it was gonna be a kickin' party. Retard. Don't you already know that Teddy knows everything?!

Teddy's French....and the French knows everything!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:12 AM   #612
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
not running this event, im gonna go bum rides n shit like karl...

dom how late does the party go til? i dont get off work tmw til 11 might just go walk around west hollywood n party it up
The Best way is to call to see if we are still alive... Maybe we don't sleep at all and go direct to the track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #613
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
The Best way is to call to see if we are still alive... Maybe we don't sleep at all and go direct to the track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're crazy!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #614
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
i can't wait to see hot ass girls with only tape over their nipples and a g string
or you can just get a girlfriend

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #615
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
have fun at oval dudes, and dudettes!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:22 PM   #616
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
Yeah like that's possible.

You know why he wants to go to over there.....all the he/shes to go around.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #617
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
have fun at oval dudes, and dudettes!

What you arent coming????!?!?!?!?!
Old 10-31-2008, 02:59 PM   #618
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Nah I had electrical issues....but the next 626 I'm there....I'm just broke cuz I had to quit my job, was too far, and the 13 is my dd.....
Old 10-31-2008, 03:59 PM   #619
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Torrence is to far.
Im prolly just gonna go to Jeff Jones party in Sun Valley tonight.
And Prolly just drive my car to the track, but not really drift.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:02 PM   #620
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Hmm every time I skip an event I end up regretting it. Oh well need to save this month. x[
Old 10-31-2008, 04:04 PM   #621
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Hmm every time I skip an event I end up regretting it. Oh well need to save this month. x[

DO NOT SKIP THIS ONE. Its GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #622
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Dont do that to me ahaha. Im stupid low on ends. I still need to slide some your way too!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #623
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Torrence is to far.
Im prolly just gonna go to Jeff Jones party in Sun Valley tonight.
And Prolly just drive my car to the track, but not really drift.

Even Jason Kim is coming.....
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:35 PM   #624
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Even Jason Kim is coming.....
LOL! even that lazy old man is going? u youngins should be ashamed of urselves!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:46 PM   #625
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
all of you guys that know Jody need to come. Im doing a suprise hello kitty cake for her at Teddy's tonight!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:28 PM   #626
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ you want me to pop out of that cake?
Old 11-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #627
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
don't be alarmed if you find me in the parking lot passed out in the morning hahaha
Old 11-01-2008, 01:51 AM   #628
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ok, I cant sleep so I will go to shop and wait.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:32 AM   #629
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
i wouldn't havta resort outside of you and i if you'd attend to me a bit more eddie..ugh.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:06 AM   #630
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
neiko we need to be best friends!