Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 01:04 AM   #601
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well were not positive thats whats happening, i was just talking to someone from paypal tonight and they said its a possibility due to the fact that i was sending so much cash out at once.
but im going to the bank tomorrow to see if theres anythingthey can do to help.
and then i have to call paypal back tomorrow.
hopefully its nothing
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2005, 10:46 AM   #602
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
OMG, FUCK PAYPAL! How about you not deal with them anymore at all? They keep fucking you over because you're "sending too much money." What? Can paypal not handle that much of a transaction? Go with a dedicated money transfer business.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:05 AM   #603
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
yea im with this guy^^^
Old 09-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #604
Emmtee214
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Emmtee214 is an unknown quantity at this point
here is the link i was sent

http://www.indycarz.com/forums/viewt...er=asc&start=0

so you did not get skammed, it was just a misunderstanding with the banking system?
Old 09-21-2005, 10:06 PM   #605
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Still waiting on the refund here also.

I didn't get a rejection notice, though.

I'm hoping you guys are just working these refunds down the line as quickly as possible.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:22 PM   #606
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

well it was the fastest way to get this taken care of at the time, bim not sure that paypalk has anything to do with it i submitted it to there fraud department so they are going to try to find out where it has went,
if this is paypal ten they screwed mr over REALLY good.
my business account is negative ,my paypal account is negative, my personal account is negative
it seems a bit of a stretch to be able to pin that on paypal.
my bank told me that since it was taken directly out of my bank then i could probably be covered for it.
and hopefully paypal will be able to help out as well.
and then you are correct ben im finding a designated money transfer company.
paypal is not as safe as you might think.
but again this is partially my fault for being a dumbass and not watching what i was doing.
if it is paypal fraud i pretty much handed them the information.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:27 PM   #607
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Wat About The Engines?!!?!?
Old 09-21-2005, 10:57 PM   #608
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
DUDE TELL ME YOU GOT OUR MONEY.........What is goin on here? How do you take all our money, lose it all. Take out another loan, and lose all that and we don't have our engines or our refund? ALSO how do you have a payapl account under an e-mail account you don't use anymore? It's been 6 mos!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! You guys are not telling us the truth. Your excuses are so weak. what happened to issueing refunds and calling it a day? How was that ever possible. It so HAPPENS that the boat gets RE-ROutED to Mississippi? just after the hurricane? WHAT?!!!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:59 PM   #609
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

the engines are in florida right? plz tell me their in florida and that u have comfirmation
Old 09-22-2005, 12:31 AM   #610
Jcb890
Zilvia Addict

Jcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to Jcb890
paypal's fraud division sucks. they're pretty useless. i feel really bad for those who want their refund and haven't gotten it and those that are still waiting on the motors.

for myself and everyone else included, how about some updates on the motors? you guys have been beating around the bush for months about the shipment of these things and that is NO way to run a business. honestly, i'd be suprised if anyone bought anything else from you guys again. this thread/group buy has turned into a shitshow and i'm very glad i decided against ordering one of these motorsets a few months back.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:44 AM   #611
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

first, if you didnt buy a motor you have no business to be getting everyone riled up.

the motors are and have been in mississippi thats why this hurricaine stuff has been such a problem.
we were sending them to florida because edgar who was working for us at the time was going to be there to recieve them, after he left we had to have the shippers father recieve them.
he lives and does his recieving out of gulfport mississippi.
2 days after they arrived he was evacuated to alabama.
the motors ARE HERE they are in mississippi. and as i said he will be going back to his home this week, he is going to call me with the details on the motors when he gets back to mississippi.
i tried to send out refunds last week before we left,
there was more than enough cash in the paypal account when i sent them out.
now the account is almost 1000.00 negative.
not to mention the business account and my personal account.
there should had been 800 bux in there after everyones refund cleared.

the loan i took out a while back was just to pay off the container for what was locked up in the first paypal account.
im trying to get it sorted out, you can be pissed, i understand that, but im trying to get this fixed and done with.
but understand that im stressed as much if not more then all of you.
jordan and i have worked our asses off on this container, it has been a bad omen since the start.
but we keep trying, if we were looking to screw someone we could have taken your money and walked away a long time ago.
just hang in there til we get this all figured out.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:44 AM   #612
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well at least you know that the motors are actually in mississippi. just hope that the hurricane didn't have any damaging affect on them.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:51 AM   #613
JH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JH is making a name for him/her selfJH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow
here's a scenario that was played out years ago by people pre-selling sr20 stuff they didn't have in hand also: fly-by-night seller organizes group buy for sr20s on the internet... he plans to get them from an importer he's bought a couple front clips/motors from before. importer tells him he's got a container coming in with some more clips and motors in a month or so. Mr. pre-seller tries to ask the importer to save the clips and motors for him, but no deal, as Mr. importer is in the business of making money, and it's first come with cash, first served with parts. so pre-seller dude starts the group buy online and tells people that "HE'S" bringing the motors in, and he needs money up front (he needs all the buyers' money asap so he can take it to the importer and hope that he gets first dibs on the stuff coming out of the new shipment, and of course he doesn't have his own money to do so). Fast forward a little while... some people bite on the group buy deal... pre-seller maestro gets his dinero and approaches the importer with the money in hopes of grabbing a bunch of the sr20s, but alas, some other blokes who were closer to the importer with real cash of their own knew about the shipment even before the pre-seller did, and came to pick up the goods a couple days before the importer had even told senor pre-seller to show up. Ah yes, the beauty of preselling parts. this anecdote is based on facts, and it's definitely not an isolated incident; i'd venture to say my friends and I had "cockblocked" at least 8-10 such pre-sellers back then. It's an entertaining story, and whether it truly describes what happened in this case or not is a question only the pre-sellers can answer... but it is a bit of food for thought for those involved, as you can see some similarities in the scenarios.

btw, for those waiting on their monies, you might want to ask the darkstar guys about all the rhd cars they were talking about importing for themselves over on other forums. That's gotta take some money to do right? sorta not cool to gloat about something like that on one forum, while people beg for their money back in a forthright fashion on another.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:41 AM   #614
WYT R1CE
Zilvia Junkie

WYT R1CE is making a name for him/her selfWYT R1CE is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to WYT R1CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH
wow
here's a scenario that was played out years ago by people pre-selling sr20 stuff they didn't have in hand also: fly-by-night seller organizes group buy for sr20s on the internet... he plans to get them from an importer he's bought a couple front clips/motors from before. importer tells him he's got a container coming in with some more clips and motors in a month or so. Mr. pre-seller tries to ask the importer to save the clips and motors for him, but no deal, as Mr. importer is in the business of making money, and it's first come with cash, first served with parts. so pre-seller dude starts the group buy online and tells people that "HE'S" bringing the motors in, and he needs money up front (he needs all the buyers' money asap so he can take it to the importer and hope that he gets first dibs on the stuff coming out of the new shipment, and of course he doesn't have his own money to do so). Fast forward a little while... some people bite on the group buy deal... pre-seller maestro gets his dinero and approaches the importer with the money in hopes of grabbing a bunch of the sr20s, but alas, some other blokes who were closer to the importer with real cash of their own knew about the shipment even before the pre-seller did, and came to pick up the goods a couple days before the importer had even told senor pre-seller to show up. Ah yes, the beauty of preselling parts. this anecdote is based on facts, and it's definitely not an isolated incident; i'd venture to say my friends and I had "cockblocked" at least 8-10 such pre-sellers back then. It's an entertaining story, and whether it truly describes what happened in this case or not is a question only the pre-sellers can answer... but it is a bit of food for thought for those involved, as you can see some similarities in the scenarios.

btw, for those waiting on their monies, you might want to ask the darkstar guys about all the rhd cars they were talking about importing for themselves over on other forums. That's gotta take some money to do right? sorta not cool to gloat about something like that on one forum, while people beg for their money back in a forthright fashion on another.

How would they be sending refunds, if they were buying imported cars?
Old 09-22-2005, 12:31 PM   #615
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

no one is gloating, i have had this car since WAY before this group buy,
thats part of what we do, we sell cars, we tried to sell motors. it didnt work out.
and if you look in the other furums that you aretalking about i was trying to sell the car.

AGAIN

if you are not part of this group buy stop coming into this thread to get people riled up.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:11 PM   #616
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

well I AM part of this group buy. now how do you have enough money to give ppl their refunds back and ALL OF A SUDDEN, you have minus balance AND NOBODY GOT THEIR REFUNDS!!! WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO? PLEASE STOP BULLSHITTING AND COUGH IT UP!!! STOP TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED AND FIGURE OUT WHY IT HAPPENED!!! YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE B/C ALL OF A SUDDEN, A WHOLE SHITLOAD OF MONEY DISAPPEARED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING TO FIGURE THAT OUT. WHY DID THAT MONEY DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ANY OF IT GOING TO REFUNDS?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:16 PM   #617
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Also Pick Up Your Phone!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 12:53 AM   #618
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
The engine fiasco has been insane, Paypal has been insane everything with this container is insane. This is the first problem we have EVER had.

We have talked with the Bank and PayPal...PayPal has to contact the bank and get all the info that both companys have. ALL THE MONEY WAS STOLEN! Our personal accounts and buisness accounts are negative. The importer isnt happy becuse he might not have a house standing where it was.
this new Hurricaine isnt exactly helping out either...im praying to every single god in the universe to spare the container.

We have sent so many refunds out BEFORE all this junk happened, You guys can try to contact Paypal as well and see what is going on..Im not sure what they will tell you as they are kinda slow in the minds.

As said many mmany many many many times, If we wanted to scam you guys for $1300 we wouldnt be here talking to you. Think about it $1300x30= $39,000.00 Not enough to live off. Sorry. Infact we used our personal money to put up for the container, DEBT.

You guys will be taken care of i promise.

Last edited by s13Dr1ft; 09-23-2005 at 03:27 PM..
Old 09-23-2005, 01:02 AM   #619
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Jordan
I’m very sorry but don’t put any of my personal reasons in blame for the problem that you guys are having now. I never knew that the container was “suppose” to end up in Miami, Florida while I was down there this Summer working my ass off for a construction company but that is besides that point. You guys have done a good job with sticking thru with these people all this time but I do agree you need to return their money because obviously they are not getting any engines and like obsolete said its complete BS. Do not put this “only problem” you guys have had on me because I never even had any contact with anyone about this container. Leave my name out of it I simply worked for your guys company since January and I just didn’t see it going anywhere so I left and now im back in school doing what I have to do and working for another company part time.
So Zilvia please “thank me” for saying what is really true in my mind.
I hope everyone gets their money back and everyone can be happy and stop BSing so much.

Thank You
Edgar
Old 09-23-2005, 02:14 AM   #620
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Alrighty Edgar, You knew most of the reason why you were there was to get the containers. Infact thats all you were here for, You only wanted to do that for the company I didnt blame this on you, It was more of a sarcastic joke.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:04 AM   #621
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

woah! no ones blaming you edgar,
as i said you were a good "employee" while you were here.
and edgar you know that you were supposed to be in miami for this container,why else wouuld we have sent it there rather then gulfport inthe first place, you even offered that your dad could run it to us afterwards.
but im not blaming ANY of this on you.
its just been a badly put together group buy, that is no ones fault but our own .
paypal closed our account and then we didnt have all the info when we should have,
it just went wrong.
and to answer sol's question the money will be returned to our account if you did not recieve it.
so the refunds WILL be issued again.
jsut let the fraud department do there job and get this sorted out, and ill send it again.
probably not by paypal this time for obvious reasons.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:54 AM   #622
Lexi

Lexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstardrifter
first, if you didnt buy a motor you have no business to be getting everyone riled up.

the motors are and have been in mississippi thats why this hurricaine stuff has been such a problem.
we were sending them to florida because edgar who was working for us at the time was going to be there to recieve them, after he left we had to have the shippers father recieve them.
he lives and does his recieving out of gulfport mississippi.
2 days after they arrived he was evacuated to alabama.
the motors ARE HERE they are in mississippi. and as i said he will be going back to his home this week, he is going to call me with the details on the motors when he gets back to mississippi.
i tried to send out refunds last week before we left,
there was more than enough cash in the paypal account when i sent them out.
now the account is almost 1000.00 negative.
not to mention the business account and my personal account.
there should had been 800 bux in there after everyones refund cleared.

the loan i took out a while back was just to pay off the container for what was locked up in the first paypal account.
im trying to get it sorted out, you can be pissed, i understand that, but im trying to get this fixed and done with.
but understand that im stressed as much if not more then all of you.
jordan and i have worked our asses off on this container, it has been a bad omen since the start.
but we keep trying, if we were looking to screw someone we could have taken your money and walked away a long time ago.
just hang in there til we get this all figured out.
Um...I asked this earlier but you seemed to miss it..

Do the father and son's names both start with R?

You might want to double check on the fact of the motors ACTUALLY being in Mississippi.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:27 AM   #623
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Lexi you are right I believe.
Jordan I wouldn’t be being "sarcastic" if you are dealing with a customer’s money and it really isn’t helping the situation at all. I really don’t care what I was just working there for and that’s not even to be discussed in this thread.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:50 AM   #624
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

ok so wat are we waiting for right now to comfirm and to collect the container in the port? the guy is back in mississippi now so tell him to get this done.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:12 AM   #625
black95se
Leaky Injector

black95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to black95se
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
ok so wat are we waiting for right now to comfirm and to collect the container in the port? the guy is back in mississippi now so tell him to get this done.
Eeasier said than done....you have to keep in mind that this guy has stuff more important to him than a bunch of motor swaps. Everything this guy pwns just went through a hurricane, im sure his life is all sorts of messed up and crazy right now. Like Eric said this other hurricane doesnt make thing any easier. i understand that this has taken forever, and everybody is on their last nerve wiht this. This could be very close to being settles and a little more patience could be worth it.

Drifting Forum
check it out, sign up, and help it grow
Old 09-23-2005, 02:24 PM   #626
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by black95se
Eeasier said than done....you have to keep in mind that this guy has stuff more important to him than a bunch of motor swaps. Everything this guy pwns just went through a hurricane, im sure his life is all sorts of messed up and crazy right now. Like Eric said this other hurricane doesnt make thing any easier. i understand that this has taken forever, and everybody is on their last nerve wiht this. This could be very close to being settles and a little more patience could be worth it.
this is correct, He wasnt exactly worried about our engines. He will go through and check them but when we talked to him it kinda was like..."I might not have a house, Ill let you know when i find out anything".

Ive had a very very good feeling about the engines being ok though, im not sure why but its just been a feeling that ive had that they are not in any way hurt or damaged.

Jordan
Old 09-23-2005, 08:58 PM   #627
goldsil80

goldsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
love how everything that's involved in this groupbuy are so uncertain!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:34 PM   #628
WYT R1CE
Zilvia Junkie

WYT R1CE is making a name for him/her selfWYT R1CE is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to WYT R1CE
Send him a warrant for court, Im sure hell check that container a little bit faster.

If yall ever get these in, I will order one.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:49 AM   #629
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

NakayamaKiyoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13Dr1ft
Ive had a very very good feeling about the engines being ok though, im not sure why but its just been a feeling that ive had that they are not in any way hurt or damaged.

Jordan
thats called every ounce of your body hanging on to whatever hope there is
Old 09-24-2005, 07:30 AM   #630
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakayamaKiyoshi
thats called every ounce of your body hanging on to whatever hope there is
you are correct i have every bit of hope riding on this container being safe, we had to take out a loan to pay for this container,
but if it is not they will not be sold, the last thing i want to happen is that we get the motors send them out and then there bad.
but yes i have my fingers crossed that they will be ok.
Closed Thread