Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #601
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
s0fa king

how do you get your pictures to look so real? like the evo one? any tips?
you just gotta mess with the picture editor. lighten things up a bit & up the color a tad.

for the evo one i just turned down the shutter speed, it defaults @ 100. adjusted the aperture to 50+ which will put the entire picture out of wack. hit Y to get OUT of the picture editor/enhancer & hit X to focus on a specific part of the car. for the evo, obviously the rear is more clear than the front.

adjust the aperture accordingly to make it look more real. you just want it slightly out of focus.

w/ the GT-R & Lotus i focused on the headlight putting the windshield out of focus.
s0fa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #602
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
seriously, what's up with the lack of 180sx love in this series
i hate modeling my car on a coupe's body
its made by an american company, only recognize the fanboy cars i.e. s13 silvias, ae86s, s15s *even tho EA got it right with the hatch lol*
Old 11-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #603
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
but why are people getting banned?

modded consoles i understand...but otherwise?
It definitely doesn't help when children make numerous threads on FORZAMOTORSPORT.NET weeks before the game is released, with links to download the pirated version..........

Pretty sure that got Microsofts attention, as every thread disappeared from the forums within minutes.

Lets steal from a company, and then post threads on their friggin website telling other idiots how to steal from them?

Last edited by sleep; 11-09-2009 at 09:38 PM..
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #604
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
its made by an american company, only recognize the fanboy cars i.e. s13 silvias, ae86s, s15s *even tho EA got it right with the hatch lol*
As much as i wish the 180 was in the game. Your comment is baseless. If they only recognize fanboy cars, where is the GTR? What about the other 420+ cars in the game, as well as the major DLC coming out starting next week? Next weeks pack is free and is hardly any type of fanboy car.

If you want the car in the game, try getting active in their community. They put in about 95% of what the 'enthusiasts' (forza 1 and 2) wanted. The only things that they did not put in the game, that were asked for relentlessly over the last 3 years, is the GTR and less than a handful of other vehicles.

Drift, drag, oval, point to point, stock cars, fujimi kaido, storefronts, report inappropriate content option, fox body mustangs, trans ams, iroc z's, skyline R33 cockpit view, rollovers, etc. etc. etc. I could go on about the requests that were made repeatedly, that actually made it into the game. And then some.

They do actively monitor their site, and neogaf. That is how they made forza 3.

Here is the DLC request thread.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...d/3024035.aspx

track request

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...d/3099931.aspx

With all the bitching going on about non customizable public lobbies, expect that to be fixed in the first update. There are even thousands of idiots whining that they didn't spend $80 on the LCE, but they deserve the exclusive cars they would have gotten. It is completely unfair for other people to pay more $ for a game and get exclusive content.

I'll personally be pissed off if Turn 10 gives into these losers and makes it paid for DLC in the future (unless they charge $20).
Old 11-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #605
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
RITALIN!!!!i!11!!1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #606
JGON85
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
first lap out in forza 3. we need to assemble a list of everybody's gamer tags. xbl - jgon85

JGON85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #607
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
As much as i wish the 180 was in the game. Your comment is baseless. If they only recognize fanboy cars, where is the GTR?
exclusive to sony is my guess
Old 11-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #608
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz

Old 11-10-2009, 04:20 AM   #609
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
RITALIN!!!!i!11!!1!!

oh god... you were going crazy last night.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:13 AM   #610
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
xbl: Punxva add me if you wish
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #611
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
xbl: Da Nutz Of Gowd I'll be on today for sure hit me up

Its also a new account my old one was LeftNutOfGowd but with a Gamer Score of 43+k MS might find it fishy hahaha

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:03 AM   #612
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i tried driving with clutch...holy fuck i suck at this game...either way to much throttle or not enough, could never be in between...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #613
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
oh god... you were going crazy last night.
Hahaha, you guys inspired me to make a couple missile cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i tried driving with clutch...holy fuck i suck at this game...either way to much throttle or not enough, could never be in between...
Just pretend you're driving a real car. Foot off gas, clutch in, shift, clutch out, foot on gas. Within a millisecond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #614
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:

Just pretend you're driving a real car. Foot off gas, clutch in, shift, clutch out, foot on gas. Within a millisecond.
i just need to get used to it...

Old 11-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #615
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
RITALIN!!!!i!11!!1!!

Oh god. hahaha. i was scrolling down and saw this. i instantly LOL'd.hahaha. "avoided for distruptive voice." oh man good times guys.

if you're going to make a missle car, please do it right. put some effort in to that shit, and dont make it look FAIL like that other dude on here. hit up any of the guys on our team
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #616
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Finished my car...btw my own decals are up search "import bible"

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #617
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
exclusive to sony is my guess
i'm pretty sure there is a GT-R race car in the game.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #618
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
and one in the past 3 need for speeds.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #619
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
Oh god. hahaha. i was scrolling down and saw this. i instantly LOL'd.hahaha. "avoided for distruptive voice." oh man good times guys.

if you're going to make a missle car, please do it right. put some effort in to that shit, and dont make it look FAIL like that other dude on here. hit up any of the guys on our team
W3rd... you have to work to make your car look like crap.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:21 AM   #620
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Forza:

Real:

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #621
sik1kraze
BANNED

sik1kraze is an unknown quantity at this point
[/quote]
lol pedofox?

everyone needs to put in more effort, sleep is the only guy thats posted with good shit.

Also nico i'm glad to hear you got your ritalin filled now take some!
sik1kraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #622
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
how do you do the drag race shit... is it only online or what? plus im not diggin the lack of aero options and not bering able to control rim width and offset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #623
sik1kraze
BANNED

in event list there is a column of drag races, but the tree doesn`t work and wheelstands are almost impossible.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #624
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

any one down to do a straight spec s13 race and then a spec s14 race...lol

Old 11-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #625
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
how do you do the drag race shit... is it only online or what? plus im not diggin the lack of aero options and not bering able to control rim width and offset
Lack of aero doesn't mean much to me as 80% of my cars do/will have forza front and rear aero. The down force provided by only those bumpers makes a huge difference.

If any of you haven't downloaded the Mspeed R34, or the auto select shark R33 i posted pictures of, you need to do it and build them.

I have the R33 black shark in the top 30 on a handful of tracks.

Search for gearbox, jfiler, raudi, mspeed, or shark. Both are A-class cars.

Most of the new releases are posted here everyday. Gearbox, 787, AG, NBT, and SW2 are my favorite garages.

Forzamotorsport.net Forums - Tuning Marketplace

Last but not least....Open hood design S14! 3ooC is the engine bay friggin master!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #626
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
rasta coupe,....aw shit

Old 11-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #627
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik1kraze View Post

lol pedofox

everyone needs to put in more effort, sleep is the only guy thats posted with good shit.

Also nico i'm glad to hear you got your ritalin filled now take some!
nah its the bear, looks weird in that pic, I found it on the store front. Anyways.. Can anyone make the team burst red dragon?? I have this entire car done except that:

http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploa...aiba_16by9.jpg
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #628
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just setup of Live earlier today

RadMike180sx
mikefc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #629
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
my ban is almost off for the market place

who would have though that

"track days, because golf is for pussies" would be ban worthy?
Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #630
sik1kraze
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
rasta coupe,....aw shit

aw shit is right that's hideous!