Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #601
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
wow 1st race i launched on u so bad lol ... i would have killed ur lil ass sonny lol ... dont worrie i know my driving skills are better besides the fact that i put it in 5th instead of 3rd on that race u beat me lol .. and u heard that shit 2 lol .....

ok yah u launched on me............

but u do got a FULL 2 WAY LSD vs. my VLSD

and plus im a better driver then U , Mr. mis shift.

your little ass is a BAD DRIVER.

hahahahahah..........
Old 12-06-2007, 12:20 AM   #602
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LETS NOT GET ALL NEGATIVE ABOUT THE MEET PEOPLE

DUMMIES WILL BE DUMMIES

Cops WONT BUG US IF WE STAY SMART LET THEM STICK OUT

AND THIS IS THE 7TH MEET

3RD ONE FOR U =)
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:19 AM   #603
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im bailing from this too no offense its just...i dont wanna get reffed or sited for the stupidity of the few u know...

usdm180sx: beautifull

all in all i dont give a fuck i wrote down about a good 5 plates and descriptions of the drivers and gave it to the nearby officer who had 2 dip shit preludes pop there hood... fuck the who might cause me my car...

im just not gonna risk it anymore
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:38 AM   #604
tougemII
Zilvia Member

tougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond repute
only way ull get ur car red'd or w.e is if they raid us. they shouldnt give u shit if ur not doing anything bad.
tougemII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #605
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemII View Post
only way ull get ur car red'd or w.e is if they raid us. they shouldnt give u shit if ur not doing anything bad.
because u know...CA police have never had issues of harassment

my problem and from experience is...yeah this meet can be nice an chill... like its been b4...but here come the stupid fucks who start doing there lil high reving and hauling ass in a parking lot full of people...next thing u know a cop see's it...says fuck this...and decides to pull the plug on everything, and possibly fine a shit load of us...they have reasons for search and seizure once a couple of dumb shits decide to rev all day...they immidiatly have probable cause of illigal activity and ilegal modded vehicles...

its just one mans opinion...that coincides with several others...ill show in 2 weeks in my moms Rav4 with a couple of other guys from here...and we will just start taking bets how long till cops decide to close it all down/raid the place...

it only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch...

does this mean ''yeah Steve(me) is being a dick and wishes everyone getting caught and shit'' nah man nothing like that...i support wut ur doing crazyblue...i really do...we need more meets like these...people make friends...businesses (small new businesses i should say) get new costumers (sp) and every oine has a good time...but its small shit like high reving...peel out and stupid people with stupid fucken beef end up shutting down some good meets or chill spots... GMR,Sbux in los feliz, Sbux in colorado st, TAB tuesday(still goes on but mainly shit cars with nothing under the hood...not wat it used to be), and a few others i had been goign to and shit went sour with them...

ill keep showing up with out my car persay, and if things get better organized and calm down of allthe dumb fucks...ill start rolling thru and bring some 240 love...

[/rant]
Old 12-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #606
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemII View Post
x2

i personaly dont get people

first they say its too small or wack
now its too big

wth lol

theres no middle here never will be

if its hot its hot just ride it out
Old 12-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #607
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
x2

i personaly dont get people

first they say its too small or wack
now its too big

wth lol

theres no middle here never will be

if its hot its hot just ride it out
its too big in the sense that to many dipshits know about it
Old 12-06-2007, 09:48 AM   #608
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I don't think anyone complained about it ever being a small meet. Only complaint was that the 240 crowd is small.

pretty much it's getting to big for it's own good. it's not as if you have security keeping things in order. in the end it's more than likely going to end up like most big meets and that's shut down.

seeing as I've only been told how it went down this past meet I'll probably head to the next and just see if it's worth it to keep coming or not.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:56 AM   #609
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I don't think anyone complained about it ever being a small meet. Only complaint was that the 240 crowd is small.

pretty much it's getting to big for it's own good. it's not as if you have security keeping things in order. in the end it's more than likely going to end up like most big meets and that's shut down.

seeing as I've only been told how it went down this past meet I'll probably head to the next and just see if it's worth it to keep coming or not.
Well all i can do is put on a good meet

and 90% of the people are happy

all we need to realy crack down on is the trash and the peeling out

and the cops wont raid us they might ask us to leave maybe but then i have another spot ready to go (dont worrie) its cali nothing last forever lol
Old 12-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #610
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

all we need to realy crack down on is the trash and the peeling out
2 perfectly good reasons why they may get fed up with us...

if u had some sort of support from each forum help keep shit in check that would help alot...
Old 12-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #611
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
2 perfectly good reasons why they may get fed up with us...

if u had some sort of support from each forum help keep shit in check that would help alot...
i know that

dude dont trip so much

its never going to be perfect ill tell you that

in the most part we are A ok

this isnt the fast and the furious were cops come steaming in aresting every one

we are on private property they cant do anything

only if they break the law or in a rare case the empire center doesnt want us there

and trust me even tho theres trash ( panda and all them love the biz )

dont worrie i dont like to here all this negative crap we all know whats up
Old 12-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #612
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

this isnt the fast and the furious were cops come steaming in aresting every one

LOL obviously u wernt at the TAB tuesday crack down

'' On June 5, a multi-agency police task
Advertisement
force from Irwindale, West Covina, Azusa, and Baldwin Park made three arrests, impounded seven cars, and wrote more than 100 citations for illegal modifications on cars in the area, focusing mainly on the strip mall at 3646 S. Nogales St. on the West Covina-Walnut border, where the group meets.

"There were 15, 20 cops here last week," said Sino-Cruz. "It was insane, everyone who left the parking lot that night got a ticket."

Two Tuesdays ago the police wrote about 50 citations, and made two arrests for illegal racing, although group members claimed the racers arrested were not part of the group.''
Old 12-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #613
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
LOL obviously u wernt at the TAB tuesday crack down

'' On June 5, a multi-agency police task
Advertisement
force from Irwindale, West Covina, Azusa, and Baldwin Park made three arrests, impounded seven cars, and wrote more than 100 citations for illegal modifications on cars in the area, focusing mainly on the strip mall at 3646 S. Nogales St. on the West Covina-Walnut border, where the group meets.

"There were 15, 20 cops here last week," said Sino-Cruz. "It was insane, everyone who left the parking lot that night got a ticket."

Two Tuesdays ago the police wrote about 50 citations, and made two arrests for illegal racing, although group members claimed the racers arrested were not part of the group.''
tab was acused of street racing that was the main reason

this is burbank and no one has been accused of street racing yet

it very simple if your not coming anymore than thanks for coming dec/4th

but no more negatvie look at this looks at this crap
Old 12-06-2007, 10:48 AM   #614
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
crazyblue, nobody is trying to talk down about your meet. you obviously have been successful with accumulating 500+ cars and seriously congrats on that. all we are saying is now that you have been successful with that you should definitely try to enforce your rules that you posted on the first page to all the assclowns ruining the whole experience for everyone. im not saying that you have to come out with guns blazing, just simply watch and see whoever is making a mess of the meet and tell them to either follow the rules or get out. and you will have all the norms to back you on that. im sure this meet can easily double its size from tuesday and im also aware that you cant control every little mishap in the parking lot, but you can sure try to and that will be enough to push those jerks out and for good.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:48 AM   #615
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
well, obviously the businesses that are open are going to love us. those aren't really the ones to worry about. It's the stores that close early and have a night crew working there that might complain.

I'm all for this meet. I really enjoy it. The fact that it's only 5 min. away from me on the fwy is even better. Hopefully, if cops start weeding out the 'tards the rest will calm down.

+1 to HWYKING. We're not being negative about the meet at all. Hell, we want to go and enjoy it as much as the next guy. We just don't want to have to worry about some tard peelin' out and possibly even crash into another and/or have cops start hassling ppl there that just want to chill with fellow car folk.

I'm really curious as to how many license plates or cars have been reported? Has that whole thing been enforced?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #616
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
crazyblue, nobody is trying to talk down about your meet. you obviously have been successful with accumulating 500+ cars and seriously congrats on that. all we are saying is now that you have been successful with that you should definitely try to enforce your rules that you posted on the first page to all the assclowns ruining the whole experience for everyone. im not saying that you have to come out with guns blazing, just simply watch and see whoever is making a mess of the meet and tell them to either follow the rules or get out. and you will have all the norms to back you on that. im sure this meet can easily double its size from tuesday and im also aware that you cant control every little mishap in the parking lot, but you can sure try to and that will be enough to push those jerks out and for good.
Quote:
well, obviously the businesses that are open are going to love us. those aren't really the ones to worry about. It's the stores that close early and have a night crew working there that might complain.

I'm all for this meet. I really enjoy it. The fact that it's only 5 min. away from me on the fwy is even better. Hopefully, if cops start weeding out the 'tards the rest will calm down.

+1 to HWYKING. We're not being negative about the meet at all. Hell, we want to go and enjoy it as much as the next guy. We just don't want to have to worry about some tard peelin' out and possibly even crash into another and/or have cops start hassling ppl there that just want to chill with fellow car folk.

I'm really curious as to how many license plates or cars have been reported? Has that whole thing been enforced?
up guys.
TougueII (David) also made some great points on that what really is needed is a little tough enforcement on those who dont respect the rules. This whole meet was "stressed, respect & follow the rules" and we have, yet there are those drive by'ers who are not. We'd all be glad to help out in anyway we can to enforce a little better organization of the meet so that we don't have an future issues. We can't just expect PD to pop those out of control because it will be a matter of time before they arrange a crackdown on it all if it doesn't iron out.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #617
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:

ok thanks

i have personaly told people to calm down stop reving dont burn out etc etc

i realy do

last week it was the trucks and some young drivers giving me trouble

i do know BPD doesnt mind us there ive talked to them
they straight out told me they cant do anything cause we are on private property ( =) ) but it doesnt make it right for the as$hats to keep speeding up and down

we are ok @ this spot i personally need a team of guys to help me enforce it i know some do but alot dont

and it works better with numbers

i just hope to see most of you on the 18th

dont want to lose people cause of 5 dumb f#@k ups

im doing my best to push and enforce those rules
Old 12-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #618
DreamN
Post Whore!

LOL I was actually just thinking how great it'd be if you had like 15-20 huge samoan type guys in "KripyKreme Car Meet Security" shirts. I just wish cops were cool enough and we could ask them "Hey, do you mind getting two or three more black and whites just to keep the idiots from well... being idiots?" Steve (DALAZ) can hook them up with donuts lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #619
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post

Arigato!

thanks man...

crazyblue...doggy...if u need help...ask for it...dont assume it...if u want ill keep comign and bring my camera and photograph the fucks who do this stupid shit and have pics for the officers to enjoy and to write down plates with...

get some reinforcements from other forums aswell... have them take responsibility for there members aswell...
Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #620
DreamN
Post Whore!

^ I'm down for that, but we have to be all ninja status about it.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-06-2007, 11:11 AM   #621
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Arigato!

thanks man...

crazyblue...doggy...if u need help...ask for it...dont assume it...if u want ill keep comign and bring my camera and photograph the fucks who do this stupid shit and have pics for the officers to enjoy and to write down plates with...

get some reinforcements from other forums aswell... have them take responsibility for there members aswell...
=) go for it

yeah im going to try and set up a team by the 18th

im going to let all the forums know i just added a warning statement to the post 2
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #622
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
yea thatll work. we can point steven in the direction of the clowns and just shake him a bit and he'll charge like angry bull, wont ya steve-o! there were a handful of black dc2s racing out the parking lot and some dumb idiot cholo in his black f-150 harley davidson that almost ran over a few guys checking out the orange r33 gtr.

in all seriousness that would be a good idea to post up that you now have undercovers in the meet and they will be taking down plates and info for anyone who is not following the rules. scare them if you have to, maybe that will control them and if they dont listen may burbank PD pull them over.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #623
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

WARNING: we have already reported some plates due to some people speeding in and out of the parking lot Do not attend this meet if you plan to do so (you will get a citation in the mail or be listed as a Street racer to police) (AGAIN DO NOT COME TO THIS MEET IF YOUR GOING TO BREAK THE RULES) ** revving and burn outs are not permitted at this meet ** thanks you and hope to see you all @ the next KrispyKreme meet
Old 12-06-2007, 11:58 AM   #624
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

fuck undercover...ill wear a shirt that says...''do a burn out...ill fucken report ur dum ass...try me'' lol

dude civicblue...u get alegit amount of people atleast say 2-3 from each forum willign to take responsibility of helping out...ill make shirts for said people...

HEY...we can call it the Krispy kreme Krew...

wait a bit...KKK...ummm...NVM! lol
Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #625
DreamN
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Those shirts need to be made!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #626
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
fuck undercover...ill wear a shirt that says...''do a burn out...ill fucken report ur dum ass...try me'' lol

dude civicblue...u get alegit amount of people atleast say 2-3 from each forum willign to take responsibility of helping out...ill make shirts for said people...

lmao kkk lmao noo thats bad lol

Well ill see ill post up tomorrow

you real down to make shirts for FREE
Old 12-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #627
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
im down to help out...i really dont want to see this meet die down...lmk whats up...ill help steve and other members bring some authority lol
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #628
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
It's time to DROP THE HAMMA!! :hammer:

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #629
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

if the other forums are down to be as dedicated as this one to bring some calm and collection to said meet...why not im gamed
Old 12-06-2007, 04:00 PM   #630
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

hahahaha youre stupid Steve-o