Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 09:03 PM   #6481
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe123 View Post
there not really frosted but they have lines in the lens like the position lights lens. i think they would look pretty good as fog lights because the placement.
really? i've never seen one in person but they look like frosty/foggy so they can spread the light through out the entire lense.

Fog lights usually try and aim the light at the ground, maybe try replacing the glass/plastic cover with something clear?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #6482
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

Still debating if i wanna buy the lip :l I'm tight on cash and the last thing im worry about is a lip but we will see.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #6483
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
Still wanna buy the lip.
Fixed that for ya.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 AM   #6484
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Haha well see after the holidays.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #6485
copermn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
copermn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I actually think the car looks great w/o the lip, but its ur decision man. Love the car tho.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:38 AM   #6486
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
you need to lower that car more man, at least tuck tires. And the lip is there for aggressive/low fronts. If thats what you want, which it is, search now!
Old 12-22-2010, 01:56 AM   #6487
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Car looks pretty rad with no lip like copermn said
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:05 AM   #6488
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungfarlow82 View Post
225/35/18 front and 245/35/18 rear.
I'm gonna lower it once I'm done with the engine work and interior.
what coilovers are you on? your alot lower than mine with the same tire size and im maxed out on my jic coils
Old 12-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #6489
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Tein's Ha. Im like max out the front. I need to do something to make it go lower, its pissing me off! I'm buying an arms package so i can at least throw some camber all around and get my alignment after.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #6490
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyDan View Post
finally back into another hatch! just need kouki aero this time....

you guys think type x aero would look good with a bn sports inverted hatch? maybe with a lower/wider wing too like g-corp or something...
We'll find out next summer when I get back to Cali, that's pretty much my exact recipe, Kouki aero with lip, g-corp rear valence, bn inverted hatch, but with a rare greddy r32 wing that is very similar to 326 power.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #6491
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Tein's Ha. Im like max out the front. I need to do something to make it go lower, its pissing me off! I'm buying an arms package so i can at least throw some camber all around and get my alignment after.
Ive got the same problem with my teins. Ive got them slammed with a collar removed and im not very satisfied with the amount of lowness. Let me know if you come up with a solution haha.

This car always made me want type x aero
Old 12-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #6492
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Can you flip the mounting brackets upside down in the front?
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #6493
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Old 12-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #6494
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
for the win!

Is that a test fit or going to be your permanent ride height?

*EDIT*
Oh and I FINALLY got my Jan issue of modified.

Looking good Damon and Toby
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 12-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #6495
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Teaserrrrr...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 12-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #6496
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ZX88 is slowly taking over the WORLD!

looks awesome
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #6497
jeremy242
Leaky Injector

jeremy242 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_McD View Post
Ive got the same problem with my teins. Ive got them slammed with a collar removed and im not very satisfied with the amount of lowness. Let me know if you come up with a solution haha.
I am running tein super streets and they didnt come with the camber plates so when i bought the plates they came with this really tall bushing that goes inbetween the spring top and the ball joint. I just took that out and substituted a much smaller spacer in there. Still need more low but like all of you i am maxed out so the only way to do so is new coils. Just make sure the ball joint can articulate fully.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #6498
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
excused the ride height probably wont be fixed till its warmer out. and the camber is all fucked up, the ti rod is bent....

hopefully the tires for the rears will be here by the end of the week.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #6499
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_McD View Post

This car always made me want type x aero

This Bro has a awesome Youtube channel that I lost.
Incar vids of him hauling ass at Tsukuba
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #6500
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy242 View Post
I am running tein super streets and they didnt come with the camber plates so when i bought the plates they came with this really tall bushing that goes inbetween the spring top and the ball joint. I just took that out and substituted a much smaller spacer in there. Still need more low but like all of you i am maxed out so the only way to do so is new coils. Just make sure the ball joint can articulate fully.
Ahh i see what you mean, i think my brother might have done that already when he was using these coils. I will look into that. I need more low so bad!! Thanks!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #6501
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ya get the front cambered in..

shit looks nice tho, im liking where this is going.

and some one should jump on these...
http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/358...-no-tires.html
Old 12-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #6502
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
I really wish i had the cash for those right now....That set would match my 18's
Old 12-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #6503
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
fLanders, I wish I had the cash to lend you to get those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #6504
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landers View Post
I really wish i had the cash for those right now....That set would match my 18's
if you check yahoo japan once a day, a pair of 17" 03's will pop up for sure
Old 12-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #6505
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
In Due time My Friends.

My 17x9 +22 and 17x10+22's will be for sale (TOGETHER though Not splitting/SORRY) When my VSKF's arrive.
Will Be about 2 months so Be on the lookout.

Hold off on the Pm's Till FEB though.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #6506
Hungfarlow82
Leaky Injector

Hungfarlow82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
what coilovers are you on? your alot lower than mine with the same tire size and im maxed out on my jic coils
I'm on Jic flat2.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #6507
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
In Due time My Friends.

My 17x9 +22 and 17x10+22's will be for sale (TOGETHER though Not splitting/SORRY) When my VSKF's arrive.
Will Be about 2 months so Be on the lookout.

Hold off on the Pm's Till FEB though.
I will have $1000 ready and waiting in feb, got any idea of a price range?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #6508
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfairlady View Post
in due time my friends.

my 17x9 +22 and 17x10+22's will be for sale (together though not splitting/sorry) when my vskf's arrive.
Will be about 2 months so be on the lookout.

Hold off on the pm's till feb though.

dibbzzzzzz
Old 12-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #6509
Wake
Premium Member

i do believe i responded first soooo

we might just have to meet at the national 180 meet and hug it out.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #6510
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Am I the only one that thinks almost 2 grand is like 500 dollars too much for those things???

Instagram - SJKnoop
Closed Thread