Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #6481
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
uhmmmm you've mentioned in previous replies that you worked at dnb. thats how i know you work at dnb. if i see a name tag with 'travis' on it, i'll assume its you and i'll introduce myself. im usually playing f355 with a a large glass of hef w/orange
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #6482
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
uhmmmm you've mentioned in previous replies that you worked at dnb. thats how i know you work at dnb. if i see a name tag with 'travis' on it, i'll assume its you and i'll introduce myself. im usually playing f355 with a a large glass of hef w/orange
travis is the shit he hooked nick and i up on tokens and shit when we went!!!!!!! <3travis!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #6483
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
+1 Travis for all the free games
Old 07-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #6484
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
travis is the shit he hooked nick and i up on tokens and shit when we went!!!!!!! <3travis!!!
+1 Travis thanks for all the free games.

Hill u gonna bring out ur coupe
Old 07-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #6485
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RizJpqYfj1Q[/ame]
Old 07-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #6486
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Haha, wow that's an awesome video
Old 07-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #6487
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

man im gonna go to the la swap meet and get myself a boombox so i can get high
Old 07-04-2008, 01:42 AM   #6488
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
+1 Travis thanks for all the free games.

Hill u gonna bring out ur coupe

i still dont have the motor in it yet
Old 07-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #6489
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

^^^^what r ur plans when u put the Ka back in
Old 07-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #6490
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
^^^^what r ur plans when u put the Ka back in
scrap the ka go ls!!!
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:09 AM   #6491
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
haha awesome vid and np for the hookups
Old 07-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #6492
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
YAY Happy July 4th! Made in China fireworks ftw!!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #6493
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't know about anyone else but i got baked out in the desert sun.
It was like the Irvine meet in the desert. Crazy, so many 240's!
Missed you out there Vatche.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #6494
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Im at work, I am tired. HAPPY MONDAY SUCKERS
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #6495
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'll be at work later too. Except I'm going to enjoy staying up a bit longer playing on my PsP lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #6496
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

i want to go ls but id be faster than nick and he'd be mad so hed wanna drive my car and i wouldnt ever get to drive it. hhaha the car is going back together after the 12th cuz everyone is so busy prepping their car for the track that no one has time to help me
Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #6497
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i gotta say steve, i am sad i missed out. but i had a valid reason to not feel so bad about it.
one of my friends is going back to japan on weds and i wont see her again probably. so i spent 2 days hanging out with her. i drank 4 nights in a row. and i drank alot. it was a blast. i needed it. i also thought the event was on saturday and had made my plans around that. her goodbye party was on saturday night. and all day sunday, and sunday night was her brothers bday. it was a blast. i had like 3 women magnetized to me the whole night :P and i learned more japanese too cant complain. i didnt get to go mountain biking either and i didnt get to take a shower for 4 days. very interesting weekend haha. oooh and my friend serop made like a ton of home cooked armenian food for sat and sunday morning. it was bad assssssssssss. and my car needs attention from me i havent been giving it. i didnt really feel to thrilled about taking it to the track the way it was. fuck i didnt even change the oil.

i miss you guys and the meet alot
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #6498
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
^^^ uuuugggggggh was that what i missed vatche?
Old 07-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #6499
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
yeh man you soooooo shoulda come. you dont even know how much fun we had. especially sunday. saturday was more of a food thing. with less people and rockband. then kept it small at night. but sunday was like drunk people stumbling everywhere.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #6500
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Damn Vatche, I really wish you came. Missed you out there a lot. But maybe it was a good thing you didn't take your car out, EVERYONE's car was overheating so it might not have been a good thing for yours either. It would have been nice if James got to take the spot, oh well I didn't get to whoop his ass on the track hahahaha no, I'm joking. Not. hahahaha. Glad you had lots of dirty fun though. Sucks you never got to even change underwear. Hope to see you soooooon!

Anyways, track was fun! I'm not burnt, yay! Just baked to a crisp. We ended up having a private track group since so many of us signed up!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:47 AM   #6501
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeh man you soooooo shoulda come. you dont even know how much fun we had. especially sunday. saturday was more of a food thing. with less people and rockband. then kept it small at night. but sunday was like drunk people stumbling everywhere.
uuuuugh, wouldve come, but i could barely move, and that's with the crutches.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #6502
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
Damn Vatche, I really wish you came. Missed you out there a lot. But maybe it was a good thing you didn't take your car out, EVERYONE's car was overheating so it might not have been a good thing for yours either. It would have been nice if James got to take the spot, oh well I didn't get to whoop his ass on the track hahahaha no, I'm joking. Not. hahahaha. Glad you had lots of dirty fun though. Sucks you never got to even change underwear. Hope to see you soooooon!

Anyways, track was fun! I'm not burnt, yay! Just baked to a crisp. We ended up having a private track group since so many of us signed up!

i didnt overheat lol
Old 07-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #6503
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
my radiator is gettin worse i can smell it.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #6504
Vatche
Post Whore!

well, if i knew james wanted my spot i would sold it to him for cheap. haha. too bad.

im pretty sure my car doesnt overheat anymore, but yeh its a possibility. thats fucking awesome you guys got your own private session. was it called "slower then beginner" hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

or "we spin out"
Old 07-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #6505
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh Vatche you are such a funny person!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #6506
Vatche
Post Whore!

for some reason my sig isnt working, i guess ill have to make a new one, one of these days.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #6507
jay c. sagano
Leaky Injector

jay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enough
Anyone's going tonight ??
jay c. sagano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #6508
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

its wednesday nights.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #6509
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

today is thursday
Old 07-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #6510
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
damnit