Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #631
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Arigato!

thanks man...

crazyblue...doggy...if u need help...ask for it...dont assume it...if u want ill keep comign and bring my camera and photograph the fucks who do this stupid shit and have pics for the officers to enjoy and to write down plates with...

get some reinforcements from other forums aswell... have them take responsibility for there members aswell...
i'm totally down for this and i got a few buddies that'll help out..just let us know what u need
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #632
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
i'm totally down for this and i got a few buddies that'll help out..just let us know what u need
damn dude we have a freakin mob now this is great! all we need is torches and some pitchforks! score!
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #633
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
damn dude we have a freakin mob now this is great! all we need is torches and some pitchforks! score!
Unga Bunga!! :hammer: It'll be all Apocalypto n stuff...

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #634
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i got those..let me know i'll bring those too..lol..but seriously, i just hate it when shit gets fucked up..cuz of some stupid fucks
Old 12-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #635
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
i got those..let me know i'll bring those too..lol..but seriously, i just hate it when shit gets fucked up..cuz of some stupid fucks
yea but what can you do bro. they're everywhere. im in to try to keep things smooth, but if it gets out of hand and crown victorias start rolling up and citing peeps, ima stay home and play PS3.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #636
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
Quote:
yea but what can you do bro. they're everywhere. im in to try to keep things smooth, but if it gets out of hand and crown victorias start rolling up and citing peeps, ima stay home and play PS3.
yup, ps3 would be a better option in that case. i definitely think this meet will get burned but i'll probably keep showing up just to see how it happens and cause it's only 5 mins away from me. when it does, it's gonna be cause of the damn ricers, can't enjoy anything but their neons. and some ppl are gonna be pisssssed when they get own'd by crown vics.

Old 12-06-2007, 05:39 PM   #637
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
I may or may not sit this one out, even if crazyblue talked to the BPD it might be another unit to crack down. I just have a bad feeling for the next meet but I think we should go out and support ... in some DD lol ... Rich pick me up on the way yea and we can still contribute to the meet and eat some Wendy's.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #638
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
I may or may not sit this one out, even if crazyblue talked to the BPD it might be another unit to crack down. I just have a bad feeling for the next meet but I think we should go out and support ... in some DD lol ... Rich pick me up on the way yea and we can still contribute to the meet and eat some Wendy's.

i have no problem...stock kick ass motor...

i'll probably just stick to the wensday night meets, maybe come with parents cars once in a while
Old 12-06-2007, 05:46 PM   #639
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm still up to give it another go and see the vibe we get the next meet.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:47 PM   #640
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvahag View Post
i have no problem...stock kick ass motor...

i'll probably just stick to the wensday night meets, maybe come with parents cars once in a while
easy for you kid, i dont want to get reffed again. its annoying dissasembling your whole freakin car just to pass smog and visual test.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #641
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I might give it another shot. They can't really get me with much except for a chaged steering wheel with no airbag and a filter that isn't carb legal. 2 minor fix it tickets.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #642
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
easy for you kid, i dont want to get reffed again. its annoying dissasembling your whole freakin car just to pass smog and visual test.
yea. if you guys have any doubts, then don't show up with your car, come in a dd. theres always other meets too.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #643
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
hahahaha youre stupid Steve-o

it was a brain fart wat can i say i got
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #644
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I might give it another shot. They can't really get me with much except for a chaged steering wheel with no airbag and a filter that isn't carb legal. 2 minor fix it tickets.
they will only harass you if you are speeding around like a jerk. if you are just hanging out and keeping to yourself and being respectful i doubt theyll do anything. only if they raided the spot and surrounded you, different story.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:13 PM   #645
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

when i first heard about this meet, i was like WTF burbank pd is okay with this?

burbank police are the worst i've ever seen....i think everyone should be expecting a raid pretty soon.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #646
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
HWYKING : where were u i had teh cash for teh harness
Old 12-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #647
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yea, very true..but at least u have a ps3..hey if this gets raided can i come over and play..? come on please..? i'll bring panda express...j/k..lol
Old 12-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #648
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
yea, very true..but at least u have a ps3..hey if this gets raided can i come over and play..? come on please..? i'll bring panda express...j/k..lol
ill bring the donuts
Old 12-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #649
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
INFO UPDATED

SECURITY WANTED

LETS NOT GET COLD FEET AND LET THIS ME DIES

So-Cal rep it up
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #650
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
so i found a couple of pix thats been covered so far for this meet...everyone here is from zilvia but im not sure if that primered gray is on the forums

zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #651
red89rps13
Zilvia Member

red89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to red89rps13
damn usdm180sx and his clean car with awesome fitment!! yea the meet was huge, soo many cars, haven't been to a good sized meet in a while.
red89rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #652
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
INFO UPDATED

SECURITY WANTED

So-Cal rep it up
im down...im pretty sure u got other ppl with u on this one
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #653
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
so i found a couple of pix thats been covered so far for this meet...everyone here is from zilvia but im not sure if that primered gray is on the forums
What the... Someone took a pic of my car. Haha that's awesome.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #654
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
What the... Someone took a pic of my car. Haha that's awesome.

every time i see your car i wonder what the sad face is for?
Old 12-06-2007, 09:49 PM   #655
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

mark, that shot is so leet. it's a sad face cuz he's cf hood is mangled. he needed to tape it up because if he didn't it'd fly up and crack some more. so the kouki is sad because of this... plus the fact that the owner hasn't turboed it yet lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #656
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post

mark, that shot is so leet. it's a sad face cuz he's cf hood is mangled. he needed to tape it up because if he didn't it'd fly up and crack some more. so the kouki is sad because of this... plus the fact that the owner hasn't turboed it yet lol
yea that shot is really nice, clean kouki. yea and i thought it was so it wouldn't fly up, but i never really got a close look at it.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #657
hustlervibes

Haha yeah it's awesome. Can't wait for my Yashio Factory hood though!!! And my car loves me despite the lack of the turbo

He should've kept my license plate there though, it would've been a nice touch. But I understand why he would white it out.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #658
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
INFO UPDATED

SECURITY WANTED

So-Cal rep it up
just let me know what u need..shoot me a pm
Old 12-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #659
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
HWYKING : where were u i had teh cash for teh harness
i was right in front of you monkey! no worries im picking it up today along with some other stuff.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #660
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
I'm always down for some Wendy's! Yeah we'll roll incognito.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote