Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #631
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
il be there to kick itt
Old 07-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #632
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Just came from the 626 meet where a bunch of dudes rolled out from... I'll be coming up tomorrow to play with Matt Powers' car a bit in the morning, and hanging out through the afternoon.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #633
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Almost done loading up, fuel up, and then on our way.
ETA should be around 8:15-8:30 if things fair well.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #634
Bob_Sagat
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
Bob_Sagat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ok, I couldn't fine solid facts. I want to go as a spectator tommorrow...do I need to pay in advance? Can I pay at the event? How much is it? What time does everything start?
Bob_Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:04 AM   #635
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Had an AWESOME time today! Fixed *5* different cars' electrical problems, but by the end of the day they were all back on the track! Socal dudes were running hard and looking great, but the Washington and Canada crews were awesome and godDAMN did Norcal represent with the top dudes from Thunderdrift!

Josh Sher (the "interceptor" guy) is officially a hero for linking the ENTIRE course, including fishbowl, in his stock S13 with coilovers and stock SR. Reminds me of Azndoc back in the day, driving the shit out of a stock ass car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sagat View Post
ok, I couldn't fine solid facts. I want to go as a spectator tommorrow...do I need to pay in advance? Can I pay at the event? How much is it? What time does everything start?
Pay at the gate, and they'll get going solid by 10am.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #636
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Kyle spent all day pretty much getting his fan fixed by jeff Jordan, he probably got out on the track once or twice. Karl was killing it until his fan died too and then his maf wire got fucked up and shut his whole car off for half of the day.

I helped get Karls car back up and running while Jeff Jordan helped re-wire their fans and Karl fucking killed it all night with Cody Sarem in Team tandem.

I think Matt Powers probabably did the longest e-brake slide in the world to do the first entry turn, but Tommy Roberts is my hero for raping the first transition barrier with his car. I was waiting ALL DAY for someone to run into it. lol

He said his passenger side mirror broke off and flew into the car and hit him.

Slide Assasins looked real dope out there, so did the Nor Cal guys.

But dude Eric Castro was shitting on people with that single cam slam dude, for what he was driving with compared to everyone else out there and still being able to link the track. I'm proud of that guy!

Had to come home to go to work later tonight, my girlfriend took my camera so no pics.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:31 PM   #637
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
epic drift train last night was awesome
Old 07-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #638
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had an awesome time thanks charlie and justdrift!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #639
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
ASB X was fuckin AWESOME!!!!!! i didn't get to introduce myself to anyone but i drove that primered s14 with p45r and neon green 7-spoke g37 wheels (i know my shit is ugly and HELLA norcal!)

ericcastro you a crazy beast!!!!!

i got some footages of you.

and whoever owned that primered s14 (that one the tandem) mad props to you man!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #640
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I want footage!!
lol

Shit was awesome, cool people driving all day, drinking and hangin out with cool people at night.

Just showered, bout to relax.
Will be all over this thread in the morning or something

and thats it for pics, just grabbed my camera at one point for about 4 minutes.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #641
demonics12

Trader Rating: (0)
demonics12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my first drift event, and it was pure awesome!

the all out train at the end was rad.
demonics12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #642
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
WOW.. what a weekend... im so beat from the track & the heat.. LIKE ALLWAYS ASB comes though!!! i was the one in the stock looking black hatch redlining the shit outta the rb.. thanx agen everyone.. cant wait tell next year
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #643
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
saturday night tandem blew my foreskin off. shit was too damn dope!

ill post them on youtube. my friend also has a couple of pics of you too.

if anyone else was there, state your car/color. im pretty sure i got a lot of footage but there is like random ass talking. and me going GET SOME!!!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #644
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

But dude Eric Castro was shitting on people with that single cam slam dude, for what he was driving with compared to everyone else out there and still being able to link the track. I'm proud of that guy!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 day build rapped!...lol

but honestly Matt P. that fuck ebrake...WOOOOoooooO!OOOO11111

drank so much...loved it...

ASB delivered...missed some people...non theless...GREAT!!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #645
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
OMG!! Another awesome ASB. I had a few bugs still to work out on the car. But it was the first event for the car and I had not driven in like for ever, so it took me a bit to get the handle on things.

I enjoyed everything about the event, mostly spending time with all of you and getting caught up on laughter.

ASB FTW!!!!

Tandem was awesome. Pics of the white Rocket Bunny vert with KA on steriods?
Old 07-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #646
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
i just watched the shit i shot last night and today... i was clearly drunker than i thought i was hahah

i was riding the gold bmx / driving the lx470

i'll probably have an edit up by tuesday-ish
Old 07-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #647
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
was brian HARTE there?
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #648
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93zx View Post
was brian HARTE there?
nope................
Old 07-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #649
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Doesn't matter if he was or not, event was awesome. You learn so much more by doing continuous laps and being able to link more than one turn. This event is by far the most enjoyable to date. Did not disappoint at all. Good times with good friends and new friends. Lots of mischief at night, but that's always expected. Can't wait for pictures to start popping up.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #650
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
saturday night tandem blew my foreskin off. shit was too damn dope!

ill post them on youtube. my friend also has a couple of pics of you too.

if anyone else was there, state your car/color. im pretty sure i got a lot of footage but there is like random ass talking. and me going GET SOME!!!
GREEN HATCH WITH CARBON DOORS <3!!!

Shit was off the hook. I had a great time! I hope you Socal guys enjoyed the Norcal show :P

I'll be back next year for sure!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:56 AM   #651
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
hope you Socal guys enjoyed the Norcal show :P

I'll be back next year for sure!
Hella did Brah. lol j/k

me too.

Event was awesome! So good, (ok, back to sleep )
Old 07-05-2010, 03:11 AM   #652
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
'twas a good time, nice meeting all you dudes.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:28 AM   #653
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I didn't know who was who so I didn't bother saying whats up to anyone. I felt like a dipshit when I was speaking to the guys from togue factory or whatever and was like I bought something from you guys, I'm om1kron from zilvia and they're like "wtf did he just say?" so yeah.

Recognize the car, you said whats up. Otherwise busy just helping my friends with their cars and partying.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #654
1on1
Post Whore!

im going through my videos right now, they were recorded from my iphone. T__T
Old 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #655
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
thanks everyone for coming! it was a super busy weekend! awesomeness was unleash! the 25 car night tandem was sick! it lit up the whole place. the bleachers was full and the spectators loved it! yeah i don't think i met everyone there... but i recognized some cars. i'm tired, going back to sleep.

thanks to all the justdrift staff, the event went smooth as usual! thanks again guys!

oh and here's pics from one of our sponsors koyorad. feel free to save then or post them.

koyorad pics
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #656
1on1
Post Whore!

YouTube - ASB X at Willow Springs Horse Thief Track 1

YouTube - ASB X at Willow Springs Horse Thief Track 2

YouTube - ASB X at Willow Springs Horse Thief Track 3
Old 07-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #657
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
'twas a good time, nice meeting all you dudes.
Nice to finally meet you. You caught me really off guard lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #658
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
What an awesome event. Saturday was so intense. Met a bunch of cool people. Came in 2nd place for team tandem with the Slide Assassins. Got pretty wasted afterwards. Sunday was such a chill day. Went to HTM a few times then got to do some pretty sick Tandem runs at streets.

Charlie and the rest of the JustDrfit Staff thank you for being so awesome and throwing such a sick event.

If anyone has pics of the Satin flat black RB20 S13 black coupe with bn sports type 2 kit please email @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Licup
Old 07-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #659
D.Adams
Post Whore!

D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams

the second video is Eric Castro in the white hatch.. Fucking car looks so good

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #660
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
the second video is Eric Castro in the white hatch.. Fucking car looks so good
Third Video as well.
You can see me trying to throw down the 70 foot or so ebrake it takes me to connect HTM.
For some reason I couldnt connect that little part the video shows.

Last time i did HTM, I had 15x8's with used tires.
17x9, falken azini 115's at 60PSI is still alot for my car to spin.

Super fun though.
All weekend I felt bad for anyone behind me that wasnt prepared for me swinging wide and ebraking hard all weekend.
I dont think many realized my car was SOHC still.
Plus I had to hardwire the fuel pump into the brake lights and disconnect the brakes.
So i was probably the worst car to randomly end up trying to tandem behind, lol.

Cant wait to see more pics, and I paid Larry from Driftfotos.com for my pics in advance! (best motorsports photographer in the drift scene by far, so excited to see his coverage )