Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #631
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Got my boots today, just in case it rains.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:06 AM   #632
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Hella gay ernie..... how much were they??? lol
Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #633
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I got for 20.00
Old 12-18-2008, 11:47 AM   #634
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah boy!!!! As I woke up, that beautiful SoCal sun came shinning through and I said to myself. It's gonna be a good day necca!! It's on but hey if u guys could do me and everybody a favor and let Troy, myself, Riley or somebody u see staffing know if u notice anybody tagging up the buildings up top. This event is the only one of it's kind in SoCal and I know nobody wants to see this thing go anywhere because some jackass with a spray can thought it would be cool.Troy is doing us a favor lets at least make sure that others respect the house that he has allowed us to party at. Last week some yeppi tagged up one of the buildings so we'd apprieciate it someone would let us know if u see any funny bizz. Thanks
OneTekWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #635
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
so wes wanted a sticker of himself for everyone to have. we here it is HAHAHAH
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #636
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
hahahahahahahahaha. wes is the darkest thing on earth since the color purple!!!!!hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

i take it his eyes and mouth were shut as he took the picture.....lol

riley girl ima be ther todaay, u feel like driving??????
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #637
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
hahahahahahahahaha. wes is the darkest thing on earth since the color purple!!!!!hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

i take it his eyes and mouth were shut as he took the picture.....lol

riley girl ima be ther todaay, u feel like driving??????
you got ur car back? siickk yeah aslong as everything is going good ill rock and roll!

I SUGGEST EVERYONE PAYS TO RUN ALL THE RUNGROUPS SINCE ITS THE LAST ONE OF THE YEAR!!!!!
Old 12-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #638
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

That's funny.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #639
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

Sthrteen is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be going tonight to meet everyone and check it out.

p.s. If anyone one from San Diego or anywhere around freeway 78 are gonna go let me know. so we can roll deep.
Sthrteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #640
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

EVERYONE DRESS WARMMM!!!!

LOVE,
Riley
Old 12-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #641
silviachik420
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
what time you heading out????

let me get your number soo i can hit you up i might be rollin from deep south!!!
silviachik420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:30 PM   #642
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

on my way...see you guys there
Old 12-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #643
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
samez here! see you guys there
peace!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #644
phanatikz32

Trader Rating: (0)
phanatikz32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phanatikz32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
so wes wanted a sticker of himself for everyone to have. we here it is HAHAHAH
that *snip* is what you call africa black lol charcoal is that *snip*'s 3rd cousin. I just got pinked, haha
phanatikz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #645
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

Just got home...I liked the event big props to everyone that worked everything out with the owner.

Ill post vid. clips tomorrow, by the way thanks for heads up on 215 freeway traffic... first time I ever drove to riverside. what a drive.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #646
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

thanks to you all from coming out. we all really appreciate that you come out and support this venue even when it was cold as Sh*t so thank you all from coming! and we hope to see you and all your friends on JAN 8TH for our next thursday night meet & drift

hope you all liked the tandem! THANK YOU MIKE FOR LETTING ME SLIDE YOUR S14!!!! sorry i spun out in tandem

post up the vids you have guys and girls!!!
love you all,
Riley
Old 12-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #647
o_0-Alex-0_o
Leaky Injector

o_0-Alex-0_o is an unknown quantity at this point
had alot of fun tonight....yo riley thnx for giving me some tips behind the wheel
o_0-Alex-0_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #648
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Cool event. Well organized. I had lots of fun even though it was my first time and only ran for an hour.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #649
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_0-Alex-0_o View Post
had alot of fun tonight....yo riley thnx for giving me some tips behind the wheel

of course no problem!!! thats what i here for!!!

hope you found help in my tips!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #650
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Another awesome event. Quarter panel back fucked again, those haybales follow me around.

I had soooo much fun with Ross holding my leg and touching me in all the right places.

OZZIE, I am dropping off the car for body and paint tomorrow.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #651
S13sam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
S13sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13sam
Who Ever Got Vid Of The Event Please Make A Vid Of Just Me Dancing! I Had Fun Once Again Flagging The Start And I Hope I Kept The Track Moving Fast Enough For You Guys. And Gave You A Great Show Dancing At The Start!!!
:d rama::Owne dd:
S13sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #652
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Another awesome event. Quarter panel back fucked again, those haybales follow me around.

I had soooo much fun with Ross holding my leg and touching me in all the right places.

OZZIE, I am dropping off the car for body and paint tomorrow.
Don't forget about the 57
Old 12-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #653
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Don't forget about the 57
Oh yeah and people, please keep it on the track.

It's hard to Manji the freeway at 80mph +
Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #654
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I had a really fun time. The track is really tight and technical and it made for a really good time. A lot different from the usual balcony or HTM. I'll be sure to come and drive MY OWN CAR once it's done. Thanks Jackson for letting me borrow your car, AGAIN, and I'm sorry I dinged your new wheel. =(

One suggestion. I think there should be a limit as to how many people run in each group. Is it like 20 or something? If so, it should be cut to...like...15. Maybe add a 5-6pm run group? So 4 groups of 15 drivers each? That would ensure more run time.

Oh...I liked the added hay bales around the light poles...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #655
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
I had soooo much fun molesting Ross holding his leg and touching him in all the right places.
fixed it for you
Old 12-19-2008, 01:27 AM   #656
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
tandem was radical
alot of fun!
thanks again troy,riley,and wes for running everything so smoothly!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #657
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13sam View Post
Who Ever Got Vid Of The Event Please Make A Vid Of Just Me Dancing! I Had Fun Once Again Flagging The Start And I Hope I Kept The Track Moving Fast Enough For You Guys. And Gave You A Great Show Dancing At The Start!!!
:d rama::Owne dd:
Yea, ur the hottest flagger that gets busy next to cars in the grid bumpin music.. with pizza. that looks like justin long.

Quote:
Oh yeah and people, please keep it on the track.

It's hard to Manji the freeway at 80mph +
ernie..... sigh. adrian to the rescue!
Thanks for the wet one on my cheek :ghey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
tandem was radical
alot of fun!
thanks again troy,riley,and wes for running everything so smoothly!
u guys killed it. you guys have the track down to the fullest! i wish i were able to link the course every damn time like ya'll. out of the 20-ish runs, i was only able to link it 5x's. this is a great course to learn your adaptive capabilities.

Wes and Pat, nice to meet you! Riley, if you ever dance with ur ass hanging out i will murder you because i no longer have 20/20 vision.

Okay...is there ANY way we can have adam's track pack in the dirt drops? I know i know, "just dont dirt drop, u suck" but sometimes when u try to run super duper gangster lines and ur underpowered, it's a must! and i just dropped my car off at DTC cuz my steering alignment had shifted a quarter turn to the left from all the drops. that's 90 degrees!!! and they aren't just "dirt drops" like at balcony. they're like replica's of potholes in LA. no exaggeration.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 AM   #658
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

Okay...is there ANY way we can have adam's track pack in the dirt drops? I know i know, "just dont dirt drop, u suck" but sometimes when u try to run super duper gangster lines and ur underpowered, it's a must! and i just dropped my car off at DTC cuz my steering alignment had shifted a quarter turn to the left from all the drops. that's 90 degrees!!! and they aren't just "dirt drops" like at balcony. they're like replica's of potholes in LA. no exaggeration.

just dont dirt drop. you suck

j/k duder. thanks for the ride alongs

next time

MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:18 AM   #659
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
thanks to you all from coming out. we all really appreciate that you come out and support this venue even when it was cold as Sh*t so thank you all from coming! and we hope to see you and all your friends on JAN 8TH for our next thursday night meet & drift

hope you all liked the tandem! THANK YOU MIKE FOR LETTING ME SLIDE YOUR S14!!!! sorry i spun out in tandem

post up the vids you have guys and girls!!!
love you all,
Riley
anytime riley! better spinning out then hitting him. see you in January or maybe sooner
s14_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:34 AM   #660
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
dam dude i got some video of you dirt dropping and dam you where bouncing on 3 wheels. but i aint nobody to talk shit i dropped on them a few times tonight aswell. ill load it up tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
Yea, ur the hottest flagger that gets busy next to cars in the grid bumpin music.. with pizza. that looks like justin long.

ernie..... sigh. adrian to the rescue!
Thanks for the wet one on my cheek :ghey:

u guys killed it. you guys have the track down to the fullest! i wish i were able to link the course every damn time like ya'll. out of the 20-ish runs, i was only able to link it 5x's. this is a great course to learn your adaptive capabilities.

Wes and Pat, nice to meet you! Riley, if you ever dance with ur ass hanging out i will murder you because i no longer have 20/20 vision.

Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote