Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #661
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hell of a game today. If the Bulls could manage to get a Ray Allen out of Boston, I could see them beating the Heat in a best of 7 series. I wish the Heat and Bulls could play every night, I'm sure they would all be close games.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #662
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I can't be the only one who finds these #KobeSystem commercials REALLY entertaining, am I?
All this time, we're led to believe the guy doesn't have a sense of humor, and we get a tongue-in-cheek collection of jokes on that fact with the participation of some of the best in their own fields.

And I write too!
Old 01-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #663
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I love it especially when Kanye makes his comment. I agree, I always been a fan of Kobe but also felt he always came off as a dick. This Kobe stuff caught me off guard.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #664
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I love it especially when Kanye makes his comment. I agree, I always been a fan of Kobe but also felt he always came off as a dick. This Kobe stuff caught me off guard.
As a 49ers fan, him addressing Jerry Rice - my favorite player ever - was my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCLKhauUYi4

As a dude who has kinda lusted after Serena Williams since just after the silly-ass braids and braces days, I thought hers was funny as fuck too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvW2MAtRgVs

And I write too!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #665
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
rofl im with u Phlip the first time i saw those commercials i was dying.

lol any questions?

But what if you are REALLY successful? -Kanye

You are welcome. -Kobe

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 01-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #666
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtIXGip_7O0
"are you done?"

"I guess, yeah"

"now apologize to Kanye West for wasting two million dollars of his time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBMznQDWJk
"but are you a different animal and the same beast?"

"what the fuck does that mean, Kobe Bryant?"

"you're welcome"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtIXGip_7O0
*dead*

To be totally honest, Nike has involved Kobe in the BEST commercials over the last few years, and this is their best campaign since the puppets one that year the Cavaliers were SUPPOSED to meet the Lakers in the finals and LeBron choked.

And I write too!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #667
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
"but are you a different animal and the same beast?"

"what the fuck does that mean, Kobe Bryant?"

"you're welcome"

ROOOOOOOOOOFL i havent seen that one yet, nice find Phlip

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 01-30-2012, 07:37 AM   #668
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Kobe is now oldspice guy cool, Nike's marketing team did a great job with these. I can't stop laughing at Kanye "what the fuck do you mean Kobe bryant?"
Old 01-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #669
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol 76ers wants amare for a open trade. Tempting...very tempting.

I'll take their pg and perimeter defender, sounds good to be true.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:11 AM   #670
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Two things from last night’s Clippers/Thunder game…
I was SHOCKED when LA started raining threes at the end of the first half, and between Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan assaulting the rim, this team is REALLY entertaining to watch.

Yes, the Clippers will make the playoffs, but no they will not come out of the Western conference, no matter how well they played the Thunder last night.

And I write too!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #671
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Hide your bigs hide your wives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q8jsVQnNk

Perkins got Mozgov'd!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #672
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I had to LOL when I saw it.

Damn that guy is a BEAST.

I like how he keeps his cool even after the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjhwbaRCz-Q

Last edited by SimpleS14; 01-31-2012 at 10:44 AM..
Old 01-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #673
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Old 01-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #674
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Poor Perk lmao! Dunk of the year so far, LeBron has the #2 spot.

Knicks still suck by the way
Old 02-01-2012, 04:39 AM   #675
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The fact that Perk was even THERE was commendable, he was the weak-side help when Chris Paul drew 3 defenders, he had a LONG way to come and I might have understood him being a little slower than he was in getting there.
Almost like he KNEW he was getting embarrassed and went for it anyway.

And I write too!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #676
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
you know who can draw opponents?

JEREMY MUTHERF'N LIN! i was wrong what i said before...he's the best pg on the damn roster.
he's not suprising me anymore, he gets my stamp of approval.

i wouldn't be suprise if lac takes the west finals against okl. as long the bulls dont win it.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #677
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
you know who can draw opponents?

JEREMY MUTHERF'N LIN! i was wrong what i said before...he's the best pg on the damn roster.
he's not suprising me anymore, he gets my stamp of approval.

i wouldn't be suprise if lac takes the west finals against okl. as long the bulls dont win it.
please don't start that poni shit on zilvia

Old 02-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #678
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So Phlip, are you starting to think the 76ers are legit or are they still a young team with fresh legs thats taking advantage the compressed schedule?

76ers and Nuggets are all of a sudden showing that you dont need a superstar or 2 or 3 to make a winning team.

PS: Also why do you think D. Howard is playing like he gives a damn when the rest of the team dont give a fuck???

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #679
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

philly has a good perimeter defense with williams, holiday and iguodala up front. they like to play uptempo game with their D. well, except brand, he's the ball stopper.

iguodala is allstar and so is nene.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #680
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So Phlip, are you starting to think the 76ers are legit or are they still a young team with fresh legs thats taking advantage the compressed schedule?

76ers and Nuggets are all of a sudden showing that you dont need a superstar or 2 or 3 to make a winning team.

PS: Also why do you think D. Howard is playing like he gives a damn when the rest of the team dont give a fuck???
The nature of a lockout-shortened season with a compressed schedule will lend advantage to youth and fresh legs. Denver, Philly and Indy are showing us that. Less surprisingly so, so are OKC and the artists formerly known as the Cripples.
The playoffs will give way to coaching and experience ruling the day, but those same teams will at least SHOW UP, even if they will be soundly out-coached in a 7-game series.
Dwight Howard is playing to save face, if he keeps beasting and the Magic keep losing, then he is fully justified when he splits town if they don’t trade him. Unlike those who have forced their ways out of town (Melo) or held a secret longer than anyone could take to do anything about it (LeBron), Howard is AT LEAST doing this the right way.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #681
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Dwight Howard is playing to save face, if he keeps beasting and the Magic keep losing, then he is fully justified when he splits town if they don’t trade him. Unlike those who have forced their ways out of town (Melo) or held a secret longer than anyone could take to do anything about it (LeBron), Howard is AT LEAST doing this the right way.
How is that the right way? Holding your team ransom (a la Melo) is the right way? It doesn't help that he keeps flip flopping his stance on staying, either.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #682
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
perkins looked so distraught haha
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
Old 02-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #683
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Shots fired...
Old 02-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #684
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

how does he not belong? lol fox sport.

atleast a good rumor, dumbphoney is getting fired this weekend.

keep your head up knicks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnkSQZTBo4

Last edited by BOROSUN; 02-03-2012 at 11:53 PM..
Old 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #685
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

damn, wtf lac is getting kmart.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #686
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

hoooooooooooooooooooooo jeremy lin!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDrJ5Z2rKw
Old 02-05-2012, 01:00 AM   #687
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
As much as I'd like to say "I told you so" about J. Lin, I don't think he's going to have such an outburst like this ever again. Even though he played against the Nets and D. Will, I'm going to say this was a fluke unless he can consistently put up half of what he did tonight on a regular basis.

Cut Bibby (when was the last time he played anyway lol) or even Toney Douglas (no idea why they picked up his option and NOBODY except Antoni likes him) and keep J. Lin and use that free roster spot to get some one coming in from the CBA. Hell, screw Baron Davis and his fat ass. He isn't a "savior", we need someone energetic with "smarts" to out play our opponents.

I swear if Lin gets waived/cut, especially tonight showing what he can do with the minutes, I'm going to be really pissed at the Knicks and their fail of a management.

xquizitditz
Old 02-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #688
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

lin is half decent pg with good defense and hustle. but, he murdered dwill on that game.

i had high hopes for lin when we acquired him from watching the summer league but, i started to doubt because of dumbtoni not playing him. but, on his first Dleague he had a triple double that was the sign. then as we lose, the more garbage time he got and time to shine.

this just evident how badly we need a pg. i'm really hoping baron gets back health cause we need him. also actually baron has lost weight.

we need also more scorer off the bench aka jrsmith.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:01 AM   #689
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Jeremy Nash lol.. one improvement i would suggest is for him to get comfortable with laying it in with his left hand - he uses his right too often, which makes his layups too predictable. I hope Dantoni gets fired for keep playing and forcing Douglas to be a PG and neglecting Lin..
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #690
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
How is that the right way? Holding your team ransom (a la Melo) is the right way? It doesn't help that he keeps flip flopping his stance on staying, either.
When I say "doing it the right way," I mean that he is not the one half-assing it... Melo held his team ransom and did no better than he needed to in that time. Meanwhile, Dwight seems to CLEARLY be the best person on a shitty team.

And I write too!
Closed Thread