Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:40 PM   #661
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Blue zenki S14 outside of Quickly's at mccarthy ranch in milpitas
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #662
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Greenish s13 coupe on Marina Blvd in san leandro on 2/6/07 around 3-4pm.
Lowered, blackish looking rims, exhaust and a zenki lip.
I gave you the shocker in my prelude.

Also saw a black s14 kouki today around 6pm in san leandro.
Had an exhaust...thats about all I saw lol, you zipped past me.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:51 AM   #663
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
white s13 hatch w/ sil front missing a pass side headlight. Drove up to me and rev'd like an ass in the middle of milpitas.

THanks for the attention.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #664
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
Blue zenki S14 outside of Quickly's at mccarthy ranch in milpitas
saw him as well. threw up a peace which was returned in the same manner.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #665
darkslide
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i saw a black s13 hatch w/pignose bumper, red brides, nice vip status rims, and kouki tails a couple of nights ago on evelyn ave in sunnyvale.... hello =p i was in the At&t work truck jockin! lol
darkslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #666
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Saw a blue zenki on Ruby and Tully in San Jose...looked like it might have a kit but im not sure we were going opposite directions and I just caught a glimpse

I was in the red Zenki with the bronze wheels

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #667
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Saw a white hatch with what looked like meshies in the rear on the freeway by the fremont fairgrounds, and on the way back from the fremont hub I saw a white ae86 lowered with deepdish wheels, he said whats up.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #668
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
I saw a S14 Zenki with exhaust on 101 South exiting Oakland 13th street making a left turn.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #669
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
saw a two tone s14a on skyline around 10pm. top light gray and bottom dark gray? Yeah it was weird.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #670
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
thinh's old car
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #671
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
haha.... the infamous grey n black 2 tone with the blacktop.....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #672
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
i spotted atleast 5-10 s13 240s in front of anthony's house on saturday.... it was like wtf? omg? bbq? wtf? lets stare at his turbo

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #673
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
saw a white kouki s14 lowered on black rims goin down old auburn towards fair oaks and then saw right after that a black s13 in the mc donalds parking lot at old auburn and sunrise
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #674
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
saw thinhs old car outside of glas kat/tabu lounge for destiny on sat night...
Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #675
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
i spotted atleast 5-10 s13 240s in front of anthony's house on saturday.... it was like wtf? omg? bbq? wtf? lets stare at his turbo
lol, I did too, They just busted outta no where

*On Topic*
Today around 2-3ish pm. I saw a champagne colored s14, had an fugly ass body kit, painted grey, exhaust, bronze fn's, and lowered.

Dude...Dumb that kit...real talk..Ewwwww

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #676
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
spotted a black s13 hatchback w/ exhaust in lodi. i was driving the maroon coupe that looked all shitty cuz i'm getting ready for paint. lol.
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #677
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
I think what appeared to be a red s14 with gold or bronze rims, traveling on Berryessa in San Jose. Also I was talking to this guy with a red Silvia coupe lowered on gold advans, pretty chill guy. In front of Vex motor sports, you told me you were on Zilvia, but I forget who you were

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #678
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
black or dark blue zenki fastback
west on thornton just after fremont
had black meshies with polished lip
Old 03-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #679
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo View Post
saw a two tone s14a on skyline around 10pm. top light gray and bottom dark gray? Yeah it was weird.
very weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
mota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
saw thinhs old car outside of glas kat/tabu lounge for destiny on sat night...
michael is a photographer/videographer of some sort. damn, i bet hella bitches were jockin the whip. LOL, jk.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #680
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
black s13 coupe is always parked across the street from my place on 2nd street in SJ
Old 03-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #681
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
saw a white S14 with an S15 front, no bumper with FN's on tully.

tried to say whats up but i guess you didnt see me

Old 03-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #682
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
black s13 coupe is always parked across the street from my place on 2nd street in SJ
What wheels? are they Sportmax or SSR?

Old 03-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #683
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

Can't tell it's usually dark outside and he's not out there right now lol. I just know they are a dark color.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #684
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Saw a black(?) S13 that crashed into a minivan in the middle of Jackson street in Hayward ~12:30pm
Old 03-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #685
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hey aure, long time no see
Old 03-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #686
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
s14 white with exhaust being chased by a tow truck going 101N at Palo Alto around 10:30pm
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #687
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarli View Post
s14 white with exhaust being chased by a tow truck going 101N at Palo Alto around 10:30pm
lol chased by a tow truck

Old 03-12-2008, 10:17 PM   #688
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni View Post
Saw a black(?) S13 that crashed into a minivan in the middle of Jackson street in Hayward ~12:30pm
goddamn.... its how it gets down in the STACK
Old 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #689
DohcKA
BANNED

red fastback on clawiter x depot rd this mornin slightly b4 7am with stock blue primer kit.... AEROGEAR TYPE COLOR
Old 03-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #690
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Gold s13 Coupe last night. On highway 17 going towards santa cruz.
You made a right onto bear creek rd. touge?? Lowered.

this was around 9pm ish.