Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #661
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
w0rd

msglength

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #662
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
juice.def...I don't work for beer hahaha.

Yea, that's just the outline so far. It's all healed up now...
I'll show you the finish product, lots of shading, but right now I'm putting all my pieces for my full sleeve on right now part by part, then I'm going to entwine everything all together with a nice design and shade work.
hennessy? haha
Old 01-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #663
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
biggest bottle sure

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #664
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
you have to drink it while doing the tatoo-ing.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #665
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
No thx

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #666
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
well fuck I tried
Old 01-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #667
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Here are the updated photos:

crappy photos but its hard to take pics at a weird angle. Probably shouldve shaved my legs hahaha
Old 01-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #668
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
thats fuggin badass man. diggin it
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #669
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I need some fuckin ink asap
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #670
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
I need some fuckin ink asap
go buy a pack of pens?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #671
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
go buy a pack of pens?
haha funny shit duff
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:00 AM   #672
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
I came across this thread some how and was super psyched to see it existed! So what's up everyone I'm kenny btw.

About my tattoos and piercings...
I have had my ears gauged to 3/4 in. For about 7 years going on 8. I currently have SS double flares in. I had snake bites for 5 years almost 6 in may. I took one of them out and kept the right lip pierced and went from 14g. Down to 16g with a smaller diameter. I like the way it looks on me and feels being smaller and snug.

As for tattoos, my first one I drew up of a pinup girl with her arms sleeved and a chest piece tattoo. I love pinup girls and girls with tattoos covered haha so that what gave me the drive. It was done by a guy named smitty, at Philadelphia eddies in Chinatown. The I went to a shop called studio1 tattoo, somewhere in PA, which then I had a pirates skull wearing a jolly roger type pirate hat. He has a gold tooth, with two buccanneer swords crossing behind it and finger waves cascading around it to give it a fill In spot for a sleeve ( non-themed). After that a buddy from Colorado was visiting in Philly who goes by a nickname I gave him Pauly Walnuts who works at "art with a pulse tattoo" in Colorado springs, CO he was in town and I gave him another design he did it in a double tree hotel where he was staying. It is a full chest piece
Description is the center piece has a diamond, with two cowboy guns crossing behind it, with brass knuckles above that. There are three banners two on the top (connected but folded in the middle) arching over then the other banner is under arching upwards that reads " Yippy Kiyaye MotherFucker" then it's all surrounded by Victorian fillagry. I love old western cowboy stuff and die hard/bruce willis movies so I thought, "hey! Perfect match!". I'm a big fan of brass knuckles as well. To each their own. I really wanted it to be slightly funny , yet sarcastic. I love the typical " you know your gonna have that on you the rest of your life!?!?"
... You don't say.... Hahahaa well it's black n grey for now but I'm hoping to get it colored in soon. Then another friend of mine who was apprenticing at Electric Rembrandt tattoo, I guinnea pigged my whole arm to him. We have a batman the animated series sleeve that's been started. Right now it's pretty much just the outline it has joker and halrey quinn on the bottom and batman, robin, and nightwing on the upper part. It's work in progress I loved batman as a kid growing up I have more batman comics then a pedophile has pictures of children on his computer. I figured I believe in karma and if I lend him my whole arm hopefully when I get my apprenticeship someone will do the same ( when I think I'm good enough. ) or even maybe he'll give me an apprenticeship. He goes by the name Baron Von Slegel. Well that sums it up. Hope it wasn't too much. I'll get pics asap. I can't wait to see he negative comments haha but all the people that don't know me I been into tattoos since I was 9 hangin at my dads friends shop all the time. So hopefullyand I see there is, the same interest del. A handful of has and by handful I mean 90% of this thread. Let's keep it alive! See yas!- Kenny
Dr. Acula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:01 AM   #673
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^wow...

lots of reading and I can barely see the monitor.

post up pictures yea?

Old 01-03-2009, 04:07 AM   #674
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll get them up tomorrow. Haha sorry. I jus wanted to get it outta the way. My pc is thrashed. So I do all my forum stuff over my iPhone. I wanted to explain everything ahead of time. So I didn't have to later haha u do some really impressive work by the way!
Dr. Acula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #675
Slide_ways14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Slide_ways14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slide_ways14 Send a message via MSN to Slide_ways14 Send a message via Yahoo to Slide_ways14

i know im small im only 16 >.>
got mine on Dec 29th
still itches ahaha.
Slide_ways14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #676
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I bet your triceps hurt the most huh?

Old 01-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #677
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Tattoos at 16? I regret the ones I got at 18! I was young and in a rush to get tattoo'd. Definitely wish I'd waited. Hopefully your tastes won't change as you age man.

Im guessing they will.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #678
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

that shit is tacky as fuck

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #679
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Looks like a brottoo. er...
Old 01-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #680
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

or like the typical shit i see wannabe MMA fighters get...aka "BROs"

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #681
Slide_ways14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Slide_ways14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slide_ways14 Send a message via MSN to Slide_ways14 Send a message via Yahoo to Slide_ways14
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
I bet your triceps hurt the most huh?

definitely the worst pain out of everything x_X
Slide_ways14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #682
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
for some reason when i saw ur back, i instantly thought it was from a video game or something like final fantasy, kingdom hearts, the world ends with you.

hope u dont regret it 15 years down the road. Got mine at 18 and dont regret it so i hope its the same with u
Old 01-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #683
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
or like the typical shit i see wannabe MMA fighters get...aka "BROs"
hahahah, come to norcal man, these BRO's are fucking everywhere. and yes, i do agree, that tattoo is meh. maybe you shoulda waited until you started thinking for yourself. too bad.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #684
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

whats the meaning behind it anyways?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #685
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
looks like wings kinda. i dunno, back tattoos should be left to girls imo.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #686
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i want to throw a molotov at his back....

and is there ever meaning to "tribal" tatts?

it looks like the one in the middle is an angel and the other crap is Slide_ways14 wings. so maybe like 2 angels facing each other?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #687
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide_ways14 View Post
definitely the worst pain out of everything x_X
I thought so lol.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #688
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
It looks good man, definitely executed well anyway.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #689
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
i want to throw a molotov at his back....

and is there ever meaning to "tribal" tatts?

it looks like the one in the middle is an angel and the other crap is Slide_ways14 wings. so maybe like 2 angels facing each other?
Tribal tattoos have more meaning than most other tattoos, it's just that the West obscured all of it.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #690
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post

hope u dont regret it 15 years down the road. Got mine at 18 and dont regret it so i hope its the same with u
uhh, yeah, that was 4 years ago for you.
LOl, wait till your closer to 30. lol
Your maturity and mind set take a big leap at about 23 or 24.
18 to 22 is still a "man", but, still partien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSaru View Post
Tribal tattoos have more meaning than most other tattoos, it's just that the West obscured all of it.
Not so much our tribal tattoo's. Meaning the west.
Our tribal designs are made up.
A bunch of lines look cool, but they have to be put together to make letters, which need to be put together to make words, then they have meaning.

His tribal, came off the wall probably.

Hey, Bro, what does it mean??
Workmanship looks decent at least.
Just not my taste.
It will get you laid for about 5 more years though
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote