Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 07:35 PM   #661
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
Honestly I dont know. We were waiting to get them into inventory and 1 set shipped out today. I have a tracking number for Joe. They will be there 6/20.
I assume you mean me? If so thanks for the update. I'll post in the thread when I get them.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #662
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Haha, Yep, thats you joe. They will be there 6/20. I am pretty sure you will have to sign for them too.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #663
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
thanks for the heads-up alec.....cough-cough....may have to call out sick on wed!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 06-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #664
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
haha, no problem man.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #665
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you have a pm.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:12 AM   #666
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bronze 17x9 +17, 245/40/17 on my new white S14, not from this GB, just showing how they look to interested parties:
Old 06-17-2007, 11:41 AM   #667
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
Babowc, Derek_S13, DrtyRat, X 350 GT, 20 Til 3:

All your rims shipped today.

Only thing we are waiting on is inventory to be updated. I purchased almost every one they had in stock this morning to cover these orders. There inventory is updated daily so hopefully later today or perhaps early in the morning we will have some more in inventory and get the rest of your guys's rims moved out. Thanks!
...So only one of the five listed shipped out?
Ive sent two pm's already, let me know on the status of my wheels!

I figured I'd have tracking by the today.. but just saw your response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6/16
Honestly I dont know. We were waiting to get them into inventory and 1 set shipped out today. I have a tracking number for Joe. They will be there 6/20.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:32 PM   #668
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
did you get more 17x9 +17 back in stock yet? if so, im interested.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #669
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
...So only one of the five listed shipped out?
Ive sent two pm's already, let me know on the status of my wheels!

I figured I'd have tracking by the today.. but just saw your response:
i'm also confused by this. So does that mean mine shipped out a week ago or does that mean you need to go to the warehouse or wherever to pick them up? I'm still waiting on a tacking # and I guess, that little pink slip in my mail box for the rims...
Old 06-17-2007, 07:04 PM   #670
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

how much for a pair of competitions 17x9 +17 shipped to 77054?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #671
turboboost12004
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
turboboost12004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
can i stil get some wheels?......i want option (E) in bronze.......please!....
Old 06-18-2007, 03:39 PM   #672
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
everyone that has wheels is talking about insane fast shipping...

i'm told my wheels shipped like a week ago. still no tracking. where are my wheels?

it's ok if they didn't ship yet, or if they're at ur house waiting, or if they're still like at ups. it's ok.

i just really wanna know. thinking they're in transit this long worries me.

stolen?
lost?

identity theft?

fuck.

seriously, just tell me where they are. please.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #673
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
any new word on mine yet?? i really need em. its the only thing keeping my car on jack stands.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #674
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
everyone that has wheels is talking about insane fast shipping...

i'm told my wheels shipped like a week ago. still no tracking. where are my wheels?

it's ok if they didn't ship yet, or if they're at ur house waiting, or if they're still like at ups. it's ok.

i just really wanna know. thinking they're in transit this long worries me.

stolen?
lost?

identity theft?

fuck.

seriously, just tell me where they are. please.

same boat brother.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #675
dftsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dftsilvia is on the path to ruindftsilvia is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i have been waiting 2 and a half months whats the problem?? i dont have a tracking number or anything. can i get some idea where where my wheels are???????thanks
Old 06-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #676
Duster524
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Duster524 is an unknown quantity at this point
I too would like to know the status of my wheels, my car cant be on jack stands the rest of the summer!
Old 06-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #677
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
PM and email sent. Please let me know asap.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:56 PM   #678
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
any updates at all im moving in four days
Old 06-20-2007, 02:01 AM   #679
endless8979

endless8979 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice deal getting it pm sent
Old 06-20-2007, 11:51 AM   #680
babowc
Post Whore!

whats the deal Alec?

you were on recently, but no responses to our pms!

Just come out and say so if it hasnt shipped yet, we just want to know the status! Cmon!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #681
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

OK, now I'm upset. I was supposed to get my wheels today, and nothing! Alec, what's going on?!?!

J/K.........................

I know, I know, bad joke. I just wanted you guys to know that I got mine today, as promised. Alec, thank you so much for doing all of us a favor. For those of you still waiting, be patient. I know that's easy to say now that I have my wheels, but I also didn't blow all my money on rims, and leave myself stranded until they arrived. Unfortunately these GB don't always go as planned, and in this case it wasn't his fault. I remember one for the rota d2's awhile back that auto rnd was doing, and that one was worse than this. You had a reputable shop, with a good deal of buying power, and they still had prob. As far as Alec not responding to pm's, maybe he just feels bad that he has nothing new to report. At first everyone would be ok w/him not having any further info, but eventually you'd get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Also, just like me, everyone that is waiting has already paid, and in their mind they are to be priority #1 w/Alec, and it doesn't always work out that way. Remember, he did us a favor. I hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way w/this post, but I just wanted him to give Alec his just due.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #682
babowc
Post Whore!

^ You sir, can say that because you already got your damn wheels.

Him not responding to PMs even though it he obviously saw them, there is no excuse for that.

Not even responding on this thread, he has no excuse for.

I truly hope he comes and updates soon.
So far, the only people that got their wheels were a majority of the "Premier" members.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #683
dftsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dftsilvia is on the path to ruindftsilvia is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yeah i agree its cool that he worked it out for us but i ordered my wheels in april and still havent received them but its cool there is nothitng i can do im just so pumped to get them cuz they are so sweet!
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 PM   #684
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
drty rat,

being lied to is not excusable.

because i was let in on a favor does not excuse this.

i've been waiting as long as anyone. i think i've waited the longest, as i paid during the first thread which wasn't even in the GB section.

it's ok. the wait is not the problem. i am told my wheels shipped, but they're not here. i just want to get to the bottom of it.

if there was theft, loss, or otherwise, i'd like to handle it as soon as i can instead of waiting around wondering where the wheels are.

tracking numbers solve this.
responses solve this.

it's ok if they haven't shipped. i just want to know their whereabouts.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:15 AM   #685
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dftsilvia View Post
yeah i agree its cool that he worked it out for us but i ordered my wheels in april and still havent received them but its cool there is nothitng i can do im just so pumped to get them cuz they are so sweet!

same here, any type of reply would be nice
Old 06-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #686
babowc
Post Whore!

how long does it really take for those wheels to hit the shores?
Old 06-21-2007, 01:23 PM   #687
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroS14 View Post
same here, any type of reply would be nice
I agree, PLEASE respond to the PM's.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:52 PM   #688
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey guys, just letting everyone know I got my rims in today. They were sent out with the past 4. It actually took a while to get here because of 2 addresses on the box. It was ordered from wheelsdirect.com or some thing then shipped to Drift concepts then to my house. At least that was the explanation of the UPS guy. Anyways, cool rims, sweet deal, hell of a wait, but nice to finally have them.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #689
babowc
Post Whore!

hopefully its the same for the rest of us.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #690
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

whats taking so long with replies?
Closed Thread