Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #661
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Going where and for what?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #662
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Seriously?
Remake of Friday the 13th.
Comes out Feb 13th.
Jason looks ruthless in this one.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #663
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
it's friday the 13th. happy unofficial zombie day.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #664
jmd8590
Leaky Injector

jmd8590 is making a name for him/her selfjmd8590 is making a name for him/her self
In truth zombies are really haitian work slaves. They used to stab peoples brains to lobotomize them into mindless labor.
jmd8590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #665
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
is jason classified as a zombie?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #666
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
No.

Just because he has an uncanny ability of being able to rise from the dead, his urge to kil is driven by perceived wrongdoing on the part of his victims, and not a desire for flesh or brains.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #667
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yeah that's true.

i guess that puts him into ghost/demons/satan class... a creation of evil or a evil enigma.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #668
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
I guess anyone can use "of the dead" in their titles now.

Trailer: BD Horror News - 'Zone of the Dead' Teaser Trailer
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #669
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I just watched Quarantine. I thought it was a very decent remake to Rec. It had more shock factor but overall I think I enjoyed rec better.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #670
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Automated transfusion sux...But if you like cheap zombie flicks it for you!I also recenlty saw the CG resident evil movie, it was OK too. I love the games.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #671
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
5 minute behind the scenes vid of the upcoming Romero "....of the dead" movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9vQC1EiuTs&hl
Old 03-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #672
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Low budget zombie movie from Chile that looks pretty good.

UHM - Descendents (Solos)

Teaser trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBbYD0Md8A&hl=en&fs=1

Full trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDnYyHb0ts&hl=en&fs=1
Old 03-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #673
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
he's more of a ghoul maybe.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #674
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
5 minute behind the scenes vid of the upcoming Romero "....of the dead" movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9vQC1EiuTs&hl
Hmmm, so it's like a wild west Zombie movie. I can't wait to see it. I HOPE it's better then Diary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Low budget zombie movie from Chile that looks pretty good.

UHM - Descendents (Solos)

Teaser trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBbYD0Md8A&hl=en&fs=1

Full trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDnYyHb0ts&hl=en&fs=1
Now THAT looks really good. I wonder if it'll be straight to DVD?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #675
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
I just watched 28 weeks later over the weekend while I was at work and the movie is so F'N AWESOME

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #676
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hmmm, so it's like a wild west Zombie movie. I can't wait to see it. I HOPE it's better then Diary.

Now THAT looks really good. I wonder if it'll be straight to DVD?
That's what it looks like from the clip. I still haven't seen Diary of the dead.

I think it will most likely come out on DVD. But who knows since they shot the movie in english.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #677
BPFTW

BPFTW is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like I've got some reading to do in this thread....I luv zombies...both movies & video games
BPFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #678
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
REC 2 (the one from Spain) is going to be released late 09.
same director and all.

here's a youtube trailer;
its vague, but seems well shot.

YouTube - [•REC] 2 (2009) - teaser trailer
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #679
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
So about 6 months ago my wife sold the neighbors house (she s a realtor) across the street to a younger couple who are both police officers locally.

We mentioned out "zombie" bunker in out garage to them once and they liked the idea of a safe place to go if the shit hits the fan. They mentioned to us before that he has quit an arsenal of weapons which we thought was awesome.

Well yesterday she stopped over to chat and turns out, HE IS A FUCKING SNIPER! HAHAHAH! YES! An ex military sniper, now cop, with an arsenal of weapons lives right across the street.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #680
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
I just watched 28 weeks later over the weekend while I was at work and the movie is so F'N AWESOME
Too bad it's not a zombie movie.

Quote:
So about 6 months ago my wife sold the neighbors house (she s a realtor) across the street to a younger couple who are both police officers locally.

We mentioned out "zombie" bunker in out garage to them once and they liked the idea of a safe place to go if the shit hits the fan. They mentioned to us before that he has quit an arsenal of weapons which we thought was awesome.

Well yesterday she stopped over to chat and turns out, HE IS A FUCKING SNIPER! HAHAHAH! YES! An ex military sniper, now cop, with an arsenal of weapons lives right across the street.
SWEEEEET.

Also if it hasn't been mentioned yet, (and even if it has), everyone should go find copies of The Walking Dead (it's a comic book by Image).
Old 03-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #681
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
rec 2 teaser looks GOOD. i like.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #682
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Zombie cat.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #683
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
rec 2 teaser looks GOOD. i like.
Wha wha whaaaaat?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #684
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Bahahahaha.

Zombie cat is awesome.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #685
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

FYI Best Buy has 28 Weeks Later for $6.99 right now. That was one I was missing so i picked it up yesterday.

Now I just gotta wait for Quarantine to go on sale.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #686
mrmephistopheles

Finally got around to seeing Diary of the Dead. Since I didn't have any expectations of it, I wasn't displeased. I thought it was a pretty decent zombie film, (with the small exception of Romero's heavy-handed social commentary).

Well... It really wasn't even all that heavy handed... After reading The Walking Dead and books like The Road, Diary felt like a puff piece (at least in terms of how screwed up humanity can be to one another).

I thought it was better than REC/Quarantine anyway. I mean, I liked the progression of the zombie 'infection' in REC/Quarantine, but it felt like it was trying too hard to be spooky.

In other zombie film news, there's a NZ film that was recently released (or will be) that I was able to screen. It's called Last of the Living. Not a bad flick! It felt a little like Shaun of the Dead in that it tried to be funny and lackadaisical about the zombie apocalypse, but at the same time, there was a save-the-world theme to it. It's definitely a low-budget flick, so don't go getting your hopes up about high production values.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #687
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Now I just gotta wait for Quarantine to go on sale.

Don't even bother wasting your money.... that movie was sorry as shit...
MrBrightSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #688
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide View Post
Don't even bother wasting your money.... that movie was sorry as shit...
yeah, fuck that movie.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #689
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Finally got around to seeing Diary of the Dead. Since I didn't have any expectations of it, I wasn't displeased. I thought it was a pretty decent zombie film, (with the small exception of Romero's heavy-handed social commentary).

Well... It really wasn't even all that heavy handed... After reading The Walking Dead and books like The Road, Diary felt like a puff piece (at least in terms of how screwed up humanity can be to one another).

I thought it was better than REC/Quarantine anyway. I mean, I liked the progression of the zombie 'infection' in REC/Quarantine, but it felt like it was trying too hard to be spooky.

In other zombie film news, there's a NZ film that was recently released (or will be) that I was able to screen. It's called Last of the Living. Not a bad flick! It felt a little like Shaun of the Dead in that it tried to be funny and lackadaisical about the zombie apocalypse, but at the same time, there was a save-the-world theme to it. It's definitely a low-budget flick, so don't go getting your hopes up about high production values.
comic books are actually a pretty fun medium for the zombie genre.
there's a couple I've read in the past (unfortunately the names escape me).

Walking Dead seems like a fun comic.
artwork does look good.
will check it out, thanks for rec

Dairy wasn't such a bad film in itself.
It was a bit of a letdown, considering it will inevitably be measured against Romero's earlier work.
Lot of ppl were frustrated with the main characters, but I think that was the intended effect.
Maybe the acting could have been better, idk

Recently watched Dead Snow.
I cannot recommend it all.
tries to comedy & horror, but succeeds in neither.

ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #690
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
They seriously need to get this movie shot and on screen asap.
Gorehound Canned Film presents 'WORST CASE SCENARIO'

Last edited by fromxtor; 06-02-2009 at 08:39 PM..
fromxtor is offline   Reply With Quote