Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #661
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Great event!

Thanks for all the support and good times! <3
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #662
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I think that this was one of the most fun ASB events ever.

Night train, top of 4th ebrake entries, HTM tandem, team comp, fireworks, and beer are a winning combo. Plus the weather was nice for this time of year.

The highlight of my event was long sliding with JTP. I think I was around 6700 rpm's when I initiated which would come out to 127mph on initiation and JTP was right there coming in fast from behind. We were both initiating before the start line. I was told that JTP was entering about 10 feet earlier than me so I think he has the record for longest entry. I'm just sad that Mike Bolanos' camera wasn't working properly because he thought that he got it on film but when we went to see it, he couldn't find it.

Cody Parkhouse layed it down as well. I was told he was about ten feet later than me. I didn't see mattycakes and Henry Schelley's but I heard they had a pretty good one as well.

Did anyone get JTP and I on video? I'm dying to see it.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #663
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Hey Flybert,
Never met you, and dont know your car.
But I got these 2 picks of someone??

ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #664
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
This is me from Saturday on HTM and I was camping out near Mike Essa against the pit wall. I don't think we've ever met. I didn't have time to fiberglass my front fender before the event so I couldn't run the front bumper. Shit broke off going 100mph down the straight anyways. I was too lazy to do it at the event.

Old 07-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #665
KoolAidMan687
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
KoolAidMan687 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i will have pictures from sunday up at www.flickr.com/jjjcirone
Old 07-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #666
adamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
adamer is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
asb-x was super fun. i cant wait to drive htm again!
adamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #667
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
so Charlie, Whens the next one?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #668
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post

Did anyone get JTP and I on video? I'm dying to see it.
If I could get JTP on video dying in a fire I would love it. Cocksucker almost hit me with his car pulling into his pit area because I was walking in the path of it.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #669
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection

Old 07-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #670
ironhorse666

ironhorse666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
If I could get JTP on video dying in a fire I would love it. Cocksucker almost hit me with his car pulling into his pit area because I was walking in the path of it.
ironhorse666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #671
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc

That girl in the green was killing me walking around in her bikini outfit.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #672
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i think both of em made the day a bit more lively for everyone...

Old 07-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #673
ironhorse666

ironhorse666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i think both of em made the day a bit more lively for everyone...
you mean you had a boner all day?

nice bro.
ironhorse666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #674
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i made friends with them once they realized i was the one that brought the keg.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:03 PM   #675
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Doesn't matter if he was or not, event was awesome.
true that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse666 View Post
you mean you had a boner all day?

nice bro.
almost...cant blame me for it...but they were chill...so they wernt just pretty faces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
i made friends with them once they realized i was the one that brought the keg.
lol

Old 07-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #676
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Thanks Steve for feeding me

Wayne thanks for not peeing on Charlie's bike since I had to return it to him the next day.

Whoever I was yelling at because he wasn't down to fuck Karl Wasabi in the ass I am not sorry. You still are not down and until the day you do fuck Karl in the butt, you will never be down.

The girl I was yelling at I don't remember why, but nice try yelling louder than me.

Adam sorry I couldn't ride along with you.

Flybert thanks for being such a nice dude and letting me talk you out of a perfectly comfortable bed truck and sleeping bag warmth, which left you freezing and sore shoulder sleeping in your truck.

Luke can suck it hard for not stopping by all day and just walking around with his asian gf

Chris L. xoxo

Jeff Jordan thanks for going to my house and doing me that favor.

Chris Z. thanks for cooking me three burgers, feeding me beer, and keeping me warm at night. No homo

Just Drift staff you guys are awesome.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #677
azndoc
Post Whore!

Oh and Ernie you riding around with a wet white shirt was semi disturbing, but sexy at the same time.

no homo
Old 07-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #678
Flybert
Post Whore!

I got my first hug from Ernie. It was warm and comforting. Ahahahaha. Who has that pic?
Old 07-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #679
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
It was nice to meet you Chris (flybert) however I think you were too drunk to even remember haha.

Kyle fapping to the only other cool Violent Running Tribe Car. He's picturing his hand as nznew's mouth.

GSXRRJuicebox and Karl Wasabi. "Your car is having wiring issues Karl, I know the perfect solution, LS1 and a T56." - Jeff. (he didn't really say it, but he wanted to.)

Whoever's girlfriend that was, thank you for bringing her for eye candy purposes. I wanted to go home and fap my girlfriend so bad.

I'll throw a you tube together of the footage I took, it's nothing special. Just want to edit out the idle shit.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #680
JTP
Zilvia Member

JTP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
oh really dude? I almost hit u? maybe you shouldn't be walking down the fire lane where cars are driving... I'm sure that i wouldn't have hit u weather you were in front of my pit area or not... get real dude. why u so mad?

www.jtpdrift.com
JTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #681
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
jack made fun of my bike.
otherwise i had a rad time (once my car actually decided to run)
big thanks to all the event organizers and wsir staff!!

extra big thanks to jefe jordan and luis gonz for coming to my rescue when i needed advice/parts.

i had a rad time driving and hanging out with all of you, maybe next year we can get a permit so the blondies can do their flaming hula hoop routine?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #682
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP View Post
oh really dude? I almost hit u? maybe you shouldn't be walking down the fire lane where cars are driving... I'm sure that i wouldn't have hit u weather you were in front of my pit area or not... get real dude. why u so mad?
I think an "excuse me" and 'whoops, sorry dude" would have solved the whole thing.

But that shit gets put aside when its hot as magna Gnards.

I also almost bumped into a couple people, and had to hustle out the way for drivers.
Drifting is great because people can walk around the Paddock.
Not all race organizations are like that.

It just means there is gonna be the occational situation where a pedestrian thinks a driver should slow down or wait for them like its the public street.
Or a Driver is gonna be trying desperatly to get to his Pit to grab the squirter and cool the radiator before he boils over.

I feel Pedestrians dont have the right away (imo), the drivers and the machinery does.
And pedestrians can get disorientated about whos moving and where from, because all I heard all weekend was loud as fuck engines, even in the Paddock.

So everyone needs to just play heads up, expect the occational "close call" at 5mph, and call it all good.

Everyone can just

DEAL WITH IT!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #683
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP View Post
You're private message was so much nicer than this response. Either way I accept your apology, sorry for calling you a cocksucker.

can we be friends now?
Old 07-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #684
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
You're private message was so much nicer than this response. Either way I accept your apology, sorry for calling you a cocksucker.

can we be friends now?
face book friends request on its way

im with tyler on this one...if Nicole (yeah, i actually remembered her Name) can do her flaming hula hoop, that would be super...only if she's wet (for safety purposes ofcourse) and in a bikini...

Old 07-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #685
demonics12

demonics12 is an unknown quantity at this point
i was part of the s12 crew up the row towards the end...

thanks to everyone who provided a great time!
demonics12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #686
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonics12 View Post
Shit did I save this? Nice shot man! I wish I got around to see more people and introduce myself more, but I'm an antisocial mofo especially with so many legit dudes with even more legit cars around. Probably the best weekend of drifting ever! Comps are fun, but stressful and that's all I've been doing for like 6 months now so it was hella fun just to get out and murder tires with everyone!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #687
demonics12

demonics12 is an unknown quantity at this point
i snapped it with my point and shoot, i was hoping to take the picture like a 1/2 second before

nice angle though O.O
demonics12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #688
Om1kron
Post Whore!

hahaha pimp flex, nah you didn't save that one. But you did pretty rad the whole day. I'm glad the guy with the huge black nor cal plate got to drift most of the day. Last year he spent it taking his whole car apart to trace a wiring problem. This year he just blew his ecu.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #689
mr.booie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
mr.booie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
friend of mine lost her prescription glasses saturday night. if anyone found some let me know via pm. thanks! sick event!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #690
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
hahaha pimp flex, nah you didn't save that one. But you did pretty rad the whole day. I'm glad the guy with the huge black nor cal plate got to drift most of the day. Last year he spent it taking his whole car apart to trace a wiring problem. This year he just blew his ecu.
Awww lol. Yea I felt like I got that entry down pretty well, though watching Powers do it made me feel like a fool lol. Streets in the reverse direction (Saturday) was like 600x better than the normal way. Love the long hero style 4th gear entrys.