Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #661
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
Yea i know teddy says he's gonna school me in the expert/advanced tandem group. Im scared!
ahahaahahahahahahahah........hahahaha......hahaha. ...haha.....hah....
Old 04-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #662
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
awww mark, sorry to hear that you lost your phone.

I guess you wont be hitting it up with those jail bails aye?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #663
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Someone sell me there spot for 5/10!
Im taking offers
Old 04-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #664
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

I dont have to call them. they already know what day they are supposed to show up!!!!!!! =)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #665
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
Im taking offers
No. No you're not. Don't wuss out Abdul!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #666
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
gahh
getting my diff from flybert tomorrow!

yesssss
Old 04-29-2008, 01:02 AM   #667
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
this will definitely get interesting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
derek blue s2k and heney fc3s primer for Grip competition jackson , add in......................
Old 04-29-2008, 01:04 AM   #668
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I guess I'll have to pull out the stops on my mighty KA! STOCK KA WILL DOMINATE GRIP!!!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #669
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Yeah, you keep thinking that Jimmy! Hahaha jk! I'm sure you'll do good out there....
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:07 AM   #670
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol I will dominate! I'll watch all the Initial D shows over again plus the movie and play nonstop Gran Turismo till we head out. I'll show you all what noobness and the mighty KA can do

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:29 AM   #671
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
s14

Quote:

yo....... jackson one more car to add for grip porsche carrera s teck art white.........
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #672
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
the Mighty Mighty Ka !!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #673
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
If no one pays lmk ill take the spot or if theres ANY spot for balcony on 5/10 ILL TAKE IT!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #674
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^ 399.00 or best offer.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #675
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^You should see what i learned at Just drift !
You would be psyched.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #676
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
^ 399.00 or best offer.
you should make the price a little more realistic

hahaha like $250

That way, you can come do HTM the next day and buy your mom something nice.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #677
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

HAHA WIN WIN !!!

Quote:

hahaha like $250

Old 04-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #678
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:

hahaha like $250

Yes, the new low price is now 250.00 Firm price...No lowballers.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #679
Teddy
Post Whore!

Hey am I in or what??
Old 04-29-2008, 02:44 PM   #680
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Hey am I in or what??

I already said NO teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geeze!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #681
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #682
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
I already said NO teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geeze!!!!!!!!!
Damn Mark, if you really don't want me there all you have to do is tell me.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #683
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

I just did like 10 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...see ya there buddy!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #684
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Hey JXN ill be taking gripstr spot for the balcony day on 5/10 so Ill PP soon.
By the way whats the deadline for PP?Or can i just pay at the track?
Don't matter all I know is im going.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #685
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Hey JXN ill be taking gripstr spot for the balcony day on 5/10 so Ill PP soon.
By the way whats the deadline for PP?Or can i just pay at the track?
Don't matter all I know is im going.
I believe last friday was deadline, I'd recommend you pay him full amount by this friday or you will end up paying $130 at the track
Old 04-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #686
lv240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
lv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lv240s14
well i wish there was going to be more drift time between the grip time at htm. like one hour on one hour off. but it sounds like there is going to be like 2 hours of drifting in the morning and then the afternoon will be taken by the grip guys well maybe next time....
lv240s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #687
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Everybody ready for this?? Eventhough it's 2 weeks away?! I'm ready for sure!! Just gotta pick up some tires on Friday!!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #688
Teddy
Post Whore!

Yeah I'm getting there. Still have a few things to do.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #689
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
yea im almost ready. still need to check on things. damn 2 weeks seems so far!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #690
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Nice! Oh yeahh I gotta change my oil, but I'll do that the day before.