Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:40 AM   #661
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
lol well hopefully by the time the 8th rolls around we will have those dirt drop sections solid just wait till the next one chuck! ass all up in that shit! thanks again guys for making it a great last one for 2008!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #662
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
video is up on shitty ass youtube. my vimeo is full for the week. i will upload it there on sunday
enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m14mc77pxA

Last edited by deadpirate; 12-19-2008 at 04:40 AM.. Reason: i cant embed videos worth a fuck
deadpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:11 AM   #663
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good times, good times. It was good seeing all the old faces again, it feels like forever since being out there last, thanks for the fun and good seat time. Looking forward to '09 and like Riley said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
thanks again guys for making it a great last one for 2008!
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #664
jdm_s13driftking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jdm_s13driftking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn had a great time finally got to go out,cars were sick,drifting was sick,tandem was the shiznit,girls were hot,and rolled to in-n-out what more can u ask for!!!!!!!!!!!thanx to wes for letting me ride with him......see u guys next time!!!!!
jdm_s13driftking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:16 AM   #665
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
nice video.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #666
RaceBred 17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RaceBred 17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It was cold as fucking Antartica out there.Props to all the amerikajin guys who where out there, you know who you are.
RaceBred 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #667
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
video is up on shitty ass youtube. my vimeo is full for the week. i will upload it there on sunday
enjoy!!!

YouTube - nightdrift @ adams cart dec 11 2008

Cool vid! thanks for lettin' me film again Ross!

Last edited by all show no go; 12-19-2008 at 02:31 PM..
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #668
LADii Z
BANNED

LADii Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LADii Z
I kinda sorta lost my firewire cable!
=/

I'll have videos up by the weekend.
sowwwie.

Tandem was the ish though.
And thank you allllll for the ride-alongs.
See everyone in January!!
LADii Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #669
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
I want to come play!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #670
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
come play mickie!!!!!!!!!!

pat came out last night

shits pretty fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #671
OneTekWes
Leaky Injector

OneTekWes is making a name for him/her selfOneTekWes is making a name for him/her self
That's cold Riley I don't want a sticker. I'm glad I don't glow in the dark you look like that baby in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Danny just becuase you look like kermit the frog you don't have to hate cause I remind you of Jim Hensons closet. Thanks to everyone who help put this thing together and thanks to everyone who came out let keep this ship a sailin it was nice to meet all of you. Pat, Riley, Ryan, and Enrique; all of you are nuts absolutely insane thanks for the show guys. Chuck you had ganster ass runs dawg props. Good job everyone who drove I hope everyone felt like you improved hopefully if all goes well we'll have all of next year on and trackiiin!!! Thanks Again Troy and everyone at Adams Motorsports Park. See Ya'll on the 8th we'll try to improve on our side and keep those sugestions in mind for the New Year. by the way veryvery Merry Muppet Chrismas everyone and Happy New Year!!!
OneTekWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #672
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
wes.....u must have beeen cold out there last night. u crazy mother fuker.....can u believe this guy everybody???? he was out there with out a shirt, trying to show off his new drift allience tatto on his chest......lol

sam i have to admit..... i liked when u were grinding on me...when we gona do it again j/k...but seriosly when r we gona do it again????? lol

nenita, gringo, gerber baby and pat....u guys put it down last night...good job fellas

jr......quieres pito????...lol j/k lets go party tonight bitch......riley, ryan u too lets go party!!!!!!!!

look forward to seeing everyone again next year. u guys all be safe and have a marry xmas, and a happy new year.....
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #673
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
wes.....u must have beeen cold out there last night. u crazy mother fuker.....can u believe this guy everybody???? he was out there with out a shirt, trying to show off his new drift allience tatto on his chest......lol

sam i have to admit..... i liked when u were grinding on me...when we gona do it again j/k...but seriosly when r we gona do it again????? lol

nenita, gringo, gerber baby and pat....u guys put it down last night...good job fellas

jr......quieres pito????...lol j/k lets go party tonight bitch......riley, ryan u too lets go party!!!!!!!!

look forward to seeing everyone again next year. u guys all be safe and have a marry xmas, and a happy new year.....

can you translate that?

<3
Old 12-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #674
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
The only word I understood was Pito.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #675
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
can you translate that?

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post

^^^^^^lol!!.........its ok. I understood u Danny boi.... Ur the only maricon in my life.....
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #676
S13sam
Leaky Injector

S13sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S13sam
hahhahha if you want me to grind on you danny just let me know ill do it again any time baby !!:ghey:
S13sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #677
MonsterFABs13

MonsterFABs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha wow you guys are crazy man it feels good tandeming with you guys. thanx riley for fanily bringing ma wheels, thanx ryan for not suck this time lol jk, pat well thanx for remembering who i was lol but am after you lol jk troy and wes thanx for keeping this event going even tho there was a crash, i thought it was over but you have faith in us thanx maybe you guys can have some sort of comp make it more intresting .
MonsterFABs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #678
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watch...08-in-riversid

oh hai wrecked magazine! thank jo0 for post my video
Old 12-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #679
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
dude it was fucking cold as fuck. haha. so whens the next event? mm 2009?
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #680
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Track was kind of low car friendly. Should be attending these events quite frequently. Love the closeness to home..
Old 12-20-2008, 03:23 AM   #681
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
NEXT EVENT IS JAN 8th! be there! hopefully it will be a lil warmer? HAHAHA
Old 12-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #682
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ stop lying. you know its still gunna be cold
Old 12-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #683
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Track was kind of low car friendly...
the driveway, however... not as much. Almost glad my car's still 4x4 status.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #684
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
i've said it before, this thread is too funny

great stuff on every level!

i hope to link the coarse soon haha
Old 12-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #685
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

VIDEOOO guys!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #686
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
that says all inds a things about u we dont wana kno:ghey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
^^^^^^lol!!.........its ok. I understood u Danny boi.... Ur the only maricon in my life.....
ur my favorite chino eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13sam View Post
hahhahha if you want me to grind on you danny just let me know ill do it again any time baby !!:ghey:
im gona have to take u up on the baby girl
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #687
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
VIDEOOO guys!
what about it?? you got the first one. second one will be up soon. calm down pumpkin
Old 12-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #688
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
what about it?? you got the first one. second one will be up soon. calm down pumpkin

hey ill give u a pumpkin if u give me a blumpkin
Old 12-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #689
AmuroRay
Leaky Injector

AmuroRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AmuroRay Send a message via MSN to AmuroRay
Thanks everyone for a great event!!!!
It was a blast, and thanks for letting us do tandem!
Sorry the 14 is so beat looking. Hah. It'll be cleaned up by next time hopefully.

Oh & next time, if anyone wants to ride along or has questions just ask!

Unfortunately, i realized I'm going to be in Japan for the 8th, but I'll be back for the one following that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
I want to come play!
You have to! It's actually pretty fun.
AmuroRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #690
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
hey ill give u a pumpkin if u give me a blumpkin
OMG