Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #661
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by realslow View Post
how much for s13 coilovers/s13 FMIC kit/S13 rad. shipped to 28428
$1,670.00 for all -but we are currently out of the S13 Radiator, we will have more soon.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #662
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
I need a radiator for a S13 soonnnnnn . how much 33021, Also how big are the Brake Rotor and what caliper i can use?

We are out of stock on the S13 Rad. but will have more soon, shipping would be $200 + $30
and the rotors are 330mm and fit the stock calipers and anything else that fits in place of the stock calipers like the Z32's
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #663
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblux View Post
Dan,
Can you give me a price for S14 RUCAs, toe rods, traction rods, and tension rods shipped to 90034? Thanks.
For everything shipped its $740.00
Old 09-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #664
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
anyupdate on restocking of the oil coolers and maybe more parts for the FC?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #665
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
anyupdate on restocking of the oil coolers and maybe more parts for the FC?
Both items are on the water now.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #666
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212 View Post
5m of both sizes of vaccum line in super ugly orange to 23220

$75 for everything shipped.

pay pal [email protected]
Old 09-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #667
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
can u give me a deal if i get this for an S13 Camber arm, Toe rod, Traction Rod, Tension rod 1 set of each , pm price please 33021
thanks
Old 09-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #668
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
dan did you get my pm a few days ago? cause i still havent heard a reply yet.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:58 PM   #669
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
dan did you get my pm a few days ago? cause i still havent heard a reply yet.
PM'd you today.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #670
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
can u give me a deal if i get this for an S13 Camber arm, Toe rod, Traction Rod, Tension rod 1 set of each , pm price please 33021
thanks
$760 shipped. Still need PM?
Old 09-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #671
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
nop, u allready told me, thanks bud, next week foushou
Old 09-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #672
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Are you guys gonna be open on Saturday or Sunday this weekend? I need a couple things and I'm gonna be in SD.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:55 PM   #673
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Are you guys gonna be open on Saturday or Sunday this weekend? I need a couple things and I'm gonna be in SD.
By appointment only, call the shop to make one 858-566-6969
Old 09-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #674
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

I got one more question before ordering the rotors does the 26MM Z32 calipers fit also? or only the 30mm?
Old 09-23-2007, 06:24 PM   #675
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I got one more question before ordering the rotors does the 26MM Z32 calipers fit also? or only the 30mm?
They are 30mm thick.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:53 AM   #676
smokins14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can you quote me for some s14 ruca's, toe rods, tension rods, and traction rods shipped to 28269. Thanks man.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #677
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokins14 View Post
Can you quote me for some s14 ruca's, toe rods, tension rods, and traction rods shipped to 28269. Thanks man.
$780 shipped. Everything is in stock.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:23 AM   #678
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

The MAX guys are great bro's they are very helpfull on phone . thanks
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 AM   #679
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
i gotta find my list but ill let you know when i find it.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #680
max_POWER

max_POWER is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for an oil cooler shipped to 77089.
If it isnt available what is the ETA? I NNNNEEEEDDDDD one of these.
Thanks man.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #681
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigwaveSC View Post
By appointment only, call the shop to make one 858-566-6969
Dan got me on the subframe spacers. It was nice oggling your car, and asking you questions.

I hope I wasn't TOO annoying.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:35 PM   #682
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
The MAX guys are great bro's they are very helpfull on phone . thanks
Thanks for the complement, I hope you enjoy the big brake kit
Old 09-27-2007, 07:41 PM   #683
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_POWER View Post
looking for an oil cooler shipped to 77089.
If it isnt available what is the ETA? I NNNNEEEEDDDDD one of these.
Thanks man.
sorry have to wait a little. It is about 3 weeks-ish till they arrive in the USA. $270 shipped. Thanks!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #684
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Dan got me on the subframe spacers. It was nice oggling your car, and asking you questions.

I hope I wasn't TOO annoying.
It was my pleasure, next time you can stay all day and watch drift videos. Thanks for visiting!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:05 PM   #685
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
fender roller to 07083
Old 09-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #686
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Bro can you just sell me the intercooler piping only for a S13? i have the intercooler allready
Old 09-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #687
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
fender roller to 07083
$220 shipped to you.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #688
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Bro can you just sell me the intercooler piping only for a S13? i have the intercooler allready
Sure $190 includes complete hot pipe but no BOV mount.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #689
max_POWER

max_POWER is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
sorry have to wait a little. It is about 3 weeks-ish till they arrive in the USA. $270 shipped. Thanks!
shoot me a PM when they arrive and ill have your $$$$$$
Thanks man!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 03:49 PM   #690
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Hey Dan, I'm gonna need to place an order for a set of coilovers for s14.
Whats easiest way to do that?