Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #661
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftmb View Post
shows I'm currently watching right now/just finished
*watching
naruto
bleach
gintama
working
fairy tail
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
guilty crown

*just finished
nichijou(everyday life)
ao no exorcist
usagi-drop
mayo chiki
shakugan no shana
gosick
kore wa zombie desu ka
Shakugan no Shana has a new season going on right now. It's suppose to be the last.
Nichijou had some funny eps lol I loved that show. How was Usagi-drop? I looked like a sad anime so I didn't want to get bummed out watching it.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #662
sftmb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sftmb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
Shakugan no Shana has a new season going on right now. It's suppose to be the last.
Nichijou had some funny eps lol I loved that show. How was Usagi-drop? I looked like a sad anime so I didn't want to get bummed out watching it.
Yeah, I just finished the 1st season. I'm going to go onto watching the 2nd one so I can get caught up. lol

Usagi-drop was good actually. I was expecting the same thing too. Thinking it was going to be like clannad at the end. haha but it was really enjoyable. The art is something new, and the show kinda just makes you appreciate the little things in life. lol To me, I think they might do another season since it sort of ended randomly I thought. lol
Old 10-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #663
sansanchi89

Trader Rating: (1)
sansanchi89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recent one's i've watched and loved : Tiger and Bunny, Gurren Lagan, Death Note of course is amazing.
sansanchi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #664
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftmb View Post
shows I'm currently watching right now/just finished
*watching
naruto
bleach
gintama
working
fairy tail
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
guilty crown

*just finished
nichijou(everyday life)
ao no exorcist
usagi-drop
mayo chiki
shakugan no shana
gosick
kore wa zombie desu ka
how do u like gintama? i hear it doesnt really have a plot and is just a parody of animes?
Old 10-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #665
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
fate/zero is pretty good so far ( prequel to fate stay night)
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #666
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
sounds like my watch list.
I like your style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 59bhp View Post
i was wondering if someone more educated than myself could help,

Im not a newbie to anime but am very stuck in my ways and have trouble bringing myself to watch something new,

ive watched the entire db, dbz, dbgt series, wangan midnight, initial d, and part way through bleach

i love the street fighter films and ninja scroll is a classic! also loved the modern take on it all with afro samurai 1 and 2., wu tang and badass action just go together so well.

i loved all of the above and am wanting to watch something that involves action and not too techy - sort of like a ninja scroll type film but more up to date (think large guns as opposed to swords), perhaps an anime version of "the punisher" film.

apologies for the less than imaganative description but like i said im not anm expert on this type of entertainment.
I'd say try out Darker Than Black, and echo the sentiment of Samurai Champloo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
hey have any of yall seen chaos head and if so what are your thoughts on it, im 3 eps in and kinda up in the air about finishing it lol
I've heard Chaos;Head sucks. Watch Steins;Gate instead, was awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sansanchi89 View Post
...Tiger and Bunny...
Awwwww shit yeah. Best thing about that show, I didn't feel weird watching highschool kids. Got heroes closer to my age for once.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #667
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_love_silvia View Post
how do u like gintama? i hear it doesnt really have a plot and is just a parody of animes?
I checked it out last night
been curious about it for some time
ep 25 was the earliest I could get my hands on
it was pretty good, funny and witty
moves very quick and makes references to other anime, history or popular events
luckily with years of practice, I didn't have a problem keeping up with the subs
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #668
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
ugh really don't feel like waiting for the next hellsing ultimate!

its driving me crazy!
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #669
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
LOL this is EXACTLY what i was going to say.

also, another one of steve blum's great animes is scryed. if u like comedy/action animes, that and samurai champloo are shows u can't go without. i just wish the damn series'(?) were longer.

Steven Blum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

probably my favorite voice actor. he always plays someone whos a total badass. aka mugen, kazuma, and even spike from cowboy bebop. not to mention hes KT from initial D. and the sickest part, is its pretty much just his regular talking vocie.

You mind = BLOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8_O6Qi5RRQ
Old 10-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #670
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
I checked it out last night
been curious about it for some time
ep 25 was the earliest I could get my hands on
it was pretty good, funny and witty
moves very quick and makes references to other anime, history or popular events
luckily with years of practice, I didn't have a problem keeping up with the subs
I'd say the first 15 or so episodes are more just to introduce characters and stuff and not as good as newer episodes. In my opinion they keep getting better as it moves along.
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #671
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Nichijou
The epic chase between Yuuko and Mio. Mio always (blue hair) always lets Yuuko copy her home work. Mio also draws BL (Boys Love) manga's and she thought she gave her the BL comic so she started to chase her to get it back because she didn't want anyone to find out lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmcRDWSj20

Another funny moment when Mio drops her BL comic and a cop picks it up lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jceacqzTbs&feature=youtu.be

The Principal vs a Deer that wondered into the school grounds. Yuuko got to class late and had to stand outside (fuzzy memory)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 10-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #672
sftmb
Leaky Injector

lol, yeah nichijou is just as hilarious as lucky star IMO. I liked the scenes about the cubes. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0gNTsHxDo

Quote:
Gintama is awesome. It has an overall plot, but yeah sometimes it can be random. There's also a ton of culture, anime, and other misc references.

One of my favorite scenes from the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXwwvWzKSo
Old 10-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #673
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

The 1st cube caught me off gaurd. I thought I downloaded the wrong show or I got rick rolled.

The fish flop is another good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVQDLIjFss&NR=1

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 10-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #674
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Nichijou is the best. The dog that puts its paw on people is funny. Also their math teacher being super awkward about his crush on the student adviser. Or when Yuko loses both her shoes while going out to get lunch. Sasahara and the principal are also great. Actually, everyone is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzabMUt0dA
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #675
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
it might have been if i knew who the hell leeron littner is lol
Old 10-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #676
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
it might have been if i knew who the hell leeron littner is lol

a character in Birdy the Mighty

not a bad anime but nothing special I think its on netflix
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #677
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Try Gurren Lagann.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #678
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

well im up to current episodes for beelzebub now. i can say its easily one of my favorites.

tried soul eater last night... couldnt get through the first episode. was WAY too much of a weird knock off of bleach.

watched ep. 1-2 of gintama. gunna try it out more tonight. its funny, but im not so sure about it yet. definitely like the whole parody thing about it tho.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #679
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so i lost all my links, any links to sites that have anime up to stream? I remember getting a link from someone on zilvia long time ago, a site where you dont have to sign up or anything
Old 11-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #680
sftmb
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
so i lost all my links, any links to sites that have anime up to stream? I remember getting a link from someone on zilvia long time ago, a site where you dont have to sign up or anything
I use animedreaming.tv,anime44.com and crunchyroll.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #681
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
try nwanime.com and animecrazy.net as well.

also got around to finishing chaos head and it turned out to be pretty decent once it got going.. i still liked steins gate way better though, i may rewatch it sometime next week
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #682
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thanks for the links, checking them out now.. I guess all the sites are fueled with ads
Old 11-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #683
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeah pretty much, i usually haunt anilinkz.com because they have a watch mode which removes the ads.
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #684
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Watch Videos Online | El Hazard Magnificent World Ova 1.avi | Veoh.com

This website has a bunch of anime.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:46 AM   #685
s14j
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (72)
s14j is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
has anyone seen the 3 eps of gundam unicorn? i love it to be honest.

extended trailer for ep 4 is out looks good,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfAEu7XzJ0
also got to see episode 1 of gundam age... i thought it was going to suck horribly but its alright..
Old 11-06-2011, 04:21 AM   #686
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ damn that actually looks REALLY GOOD
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #687
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

I have seen 1-3 of unicorn. It's no Gundam Seed but it's pretty good. Cant wait to see #4 it's been a long time.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Old 11-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #688
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

ep comes out on the 12th dunno how long til its subbed since its a full 60 mins

a week after would be my guess
Old 11-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #689
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I have seen 1-3 of unicorn. It's no Gundam Seed but it's pretty good. Cant wait to see #4 it's been a long time.

unicorn is muchhhh better then seed (so far)

I thought seed was lame...
Old 11-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #690
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
unicorn is muchhhh better then seed (so far)

I thought seed was lame...
Gundam SEED: The only series in which being lonely and Emo = SUCCESS.
Gundam SEED Destiny: The only series in which being lonely and Emo = SUCCESS... until the oldschool hipster comes in and shows you what it was like to be Emo before being Emo was cool.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote