Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-13-2015, 07:16 AM   #7021
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
When has a car had to be driven hard to be a well built car? This is the dumbest trend I seen here.

Plenty of people are using a car "driven hard" as a excuse to be a pile of shit or a well put together car as not shit cause it's hard parked.

Are you mad you can't afford to build it nice and drive it hard?

A lambo parked in a garage doesn't make it any less of a car if it's only taken out 50 miles a month then if it gets driven to the ground.
so the said built car and the lambo get "drivien hard" only once a year or never ?

you are doin it wrong

STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2015, 08:03 AM   #7022
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Jan View Post
http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/n...f4f8b9c5b7a618

Owner is asking 4500 euro's (5100 USD) for this piece of excrement.
haha neon piss yellow and "De auto start niet, startmotor is kapot." haha
doesn't start, starter is broken, $5000
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 AM   #7023
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post
what a catastrophe

funny that if you look past the bumper, wheels, overfenders, seats........ underneath it all, it looks like a nice 240. just ditch all that aftermarket fucking JUNK
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:32 AM   #7024
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
what a catastrophe

funny that if you look past the bumper, wheels, overfenders, seats........ underneath it all, it looks like a nice 240. just ditch all that aftermarket fucking JUNK
Cause a photo of test fitting aero on a project where he has stated he isn't done painting or fitting anything is really a good way to judge a project..
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:35 AM   #7025
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
Cause a photo of test fitting aero on a project where he has stated he isn't done painting or fitting anything is really a good way to judge a project..

Meet Mike aka ixfxi

He does not care
Old 10-13-2015, 08:41 AM   #7026
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook-E View Post
Meet Mike aka ixfxi

He does not care
did he just now get banned ?
Old 10-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #7027
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
When I was 16 all we did to our cars was install a good sound system and wheels. We appreciated what we already had and took care of it. I'm not sure why that's so difficult today? I'll blame it on social media for "parenting" them and creating a must-have-it-all-now attitude.
Because those two things don't get you any attention anymore.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:56 AM   #7028
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Because those two things don't get you any "likes" anymore.
*****fixed
Old 10-13-2015, 08:59 AM   #7029
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Because those two things don't get you any attention anymore.
Attention is not what I am going for. If you want to get attention in Finland, you just start playing ice hockey. Since little kid I have been building dad's supra with him and that is the way how I got in to cars and now I have my own project. It's a hobby, just like the ice hockey or baseball.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:17 AM   #7030
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Juusco I like the color of the wheels as they are now.

My opinion is more important than anyone else because a girl let me touch her underboob once.

It felt like a balloon filled with warm water and gummy worms.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #7031
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
It felt like a balloon filled with warm water and gummy worms.

Bags of sand
Old 10-13-2015, 10:11 AM   #7032
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
what a catastrophe

Imagine what it would look like.....
If it was just stock body painted all that color.....
With sensible fitting regular old equips
Wow.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #7033
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Imagine what it would look like.....
If it was just stock body painted all that color.....
With sensible fitting regular old equips
Wow.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:12 PM   #7034
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
test fit? are you fucking serious? no amount of test fitting, painting, finessing... NOTHING can make that heap of shit look good. Look at that front bumper, looks like something out of voltron... once again, great if you're 12.

those parts need to be disposed of, immediately. and give those wheels puke colored wheels to obeewon
Old 10-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #7035
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
test fit? are you fucking serious?
Yup, dead serious. That is simply a kit taped on to to see what it will look like, never done that before with parts? You can obviously see the duct tape. If that car was painted midnight purple with polished equips it would look better than 90% of the cars on zilvia. I personally do not think you can judge the car before it is completed.

In your opinion that car may be distasteful, but it certainly isn't done, and if you see the kids plans, i think it will turn out pretty sweet (hopefully, don't let me down juucso)

OT: Stuff like this and less talking would be cool. I think it has been posted before, but i think it need to be shown again
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #7036
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:

test fit? are you fucking serious? no amount of test fitting, painting, finessing... NOTHING can make that heap of shit look good. Look at that front bumper, looks like something out of voltron... once again, great if you're 12.

those parts need to be disposed of, immediately. and give those wheels puke colored wheels to obeewon
Look guys! I found the dude who thinks that his opinion is the best and only acceptable opinion.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:08 PM   #7037
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
how can you afford that shit at 16 is the real question
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 06:17 PM   #7038
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
when i think about a 16 year old building an s13, overly-aggressive wheels and rocket bunny are the first things that come to mind. kids sure do get started on the path to instagram fame at an early age now days #instagramswagpoints #flanders #semahopeful

i hope you make it rad and prove me wrong juucso, but i'll be here to provide negative reinforcement along the way hahaha glad you aren't a bitch like mhubeny
This hits the nail on the fucking head. Your buddy Michael Hubeny is one of those fucking trolls. I seriously think he 'name brand' drops in every God damn post. Fucking cancer.

Suffice it to say, anyone that uses the word 'hater' is a fucking moron and cancer to whatever community they're a part of.

Got a text from a kid on here (about my car) that told me he daily drives an Evo 9 and he's 17. When I asked him how he pulled that off he simply said 'Cause Rich'. At that point I new I'd just keep texting him even though I had no really intentions of selling a fucking thing to him.

It's this ATTITUDE that's doing it wrong. Am I supposed to respect this kid because he has a fucking Evo at that age? Is Juusco a fucking internet sensation because he's making the cover car for the new Needs For Speed game? If sponsors throw parts at you to build a swag-mobile should people tell you how much 'hard work' you've done?

Fuck no. Instant gratification is killing everything. You can find CamryOnBronze's car on Instagram and learn just enough about 'brand names' to fake it until you make it. I use Damon's car as an example a lot because it's what actually got my ass into the seat of one before I just watched them in old videos. Dudes nowadays are just finding build threads, grabbing up parts by brand name, and then trying to post them in the YAJ thread ( mhubeny180sx) or Instagram to make it look like they actually know what the fuck it is they're doing.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #7039
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Look at that front bumper, looks like something out of voltron... once again, great if you're 12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
Look guys! I found the dude who thinks that his opinion is the best and only acceptable opinion.
my bad, i apologize

i did not realize you were 16. its cool, bro. car looks hot.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:35 PM   #7040
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ this pretty much made my day haha
Old 10-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #7041
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
verbal diarrhea tldr
you complain way too much and take zilvia too seriously
why can't you just be happy for some fellas with work equips, or rocket bunny v2, or nismo parts out of your league, or $800 spacers.

Its people like you that are the true "cancer" to the community.

Conservative people like you who think their style is the only style.

People like you who get have strong feelings of jealousy.

The most popular thread on zilvia is "Doing it wrong" half the shit in here is nitpicking on people who have builds in progress by people who cant afford to start a build.

lol don't even talk about "cancer" in community when you use the word "fuck" in every second sentence of garbage that ends up on zilvia from you.

At least I got you to realize how stupid saying "fuckboy" makes you look, up to you now to realize how stupid everything else you do makes you look.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:59 PM   #7042
Mister.E
Post Whore!

shots fired
Old 10-13-2015, 09:13 PM   #7043
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Continued Verbal Diarrhea
Dude how about you come back when...
1. You no longer need to be spoon fed on the simplest of topics.
2. You contribute anything worthwhile/meaningful to the forum.
Literally all of your posts are worthless. Your posts are just wasted space.

You are probably the kid who when the adults are talking tech interject things like "yeah I just bought this stuff off YAJ and got a bunch of instalikes"
I bet you're enthralling to be around...a wealth of knowledge...the guy everyone asks for help and values the opinion of.

Realize how stupid you've shown yourself to be.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:18 AM   #7044
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
New flash, you all suck.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:47 AM   #7045
Z32TwinTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Z32TwinTurbo can only hope to improve
News flash, trump sucks
Z32TwinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:30 AM   #7046
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
1.) you complain way too much and take zilvia too seriously

2.) why can't you just be happy for some fellas with work equips, or rocket bunny v2, or nismo parts out of your league, or $800 spacers.

3.) Its people like you that are the true "cancer" to the community.

4.) Conservative people like you who think their style is the only style.

4.) People like you who get have strong feelings of jealousy.

5.) The most popular thread on zilvia is "Doing it wrong" half the shit in here is nitpicking on people who have builds in progress by people who cant afford to start a build.

6.) lol don't even talk about "cancer" in community when you use the word "fuck" in every second sentence of garbage that ends up on zilvia from you.

7.) At least I got you to realize how stupid saying "fuckboy" makes you look, up to you now to realize how stupid everything else you do makes you look.
1.) I take it seriously because it's something I'm passionate about. I didn't just pick it up recently and decide to be a total fuckboy.
2.) Fuckboy league.
3.) In keeping up with the medical theme, I'd say I'm a pack of white blood cells.
4.) You think people dig my 16" wheels? Fuck no, but I don't brag about it...or tuck them under Rocket Bunny flares.
5.) L-O-FUCKING-L. Besides bragging in the YAJ thread you post almost exclusively here. Nitpicking? Remember you comment about that kid's Isis parts? You're a cunt.
6.) Verb, adverb, pronoun, noun, etc. Why fucking not, fuckboy?
7.) See above.

OT:

Typical 'car gurrrrl' on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/royataralty/

Old 10-14-2015, 05:36 AM   #7047
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ tl;dr

Old 10-14-2015, 06:01 AM   #7048
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
I'm going to start a "gofundme" to pay zilvia to ban mhubeny180sx...... Guy is such a butthole, says the dumbest fuckboi shit.
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:16 AM   #7049
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
^ tl;dr

*Perfect picture*
Even though this is a serious conversation our community needs to have, I love you for this picture.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:35 AM   #7050
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
give those wheels puke colored wheels to obeewon
Yes, please give.