Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #7021
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
everyone does.

negative

vatchetron
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #7022
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Anyone interested in some S13 Silvia OEM Replica Side Skirts. They fit and look great. Very subtle and flow great with OEM aero or OEM style aero. Definitely not aggressive and provide more than enough to give you a better looking stance. Asking $150 for them.

(Note: No zipties or other items used to hold skirt in place. Just placed it on and it fits damn near perfect - Front portion not sitting perfectly due to screw from fender liner not allowing for the skirt end to go over it).

No Skirts:

With Skirts:

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #7023
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
so i need to replace the weatherstripping on my new project s14.

anyone one know a good place to get my windows removed without breaking the glass?

im looking for a reputable shop that is reasonably priced.

i will provide oem parts, mainly looking for labor.

please pm me the info.

thanks!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #7024
xero404

xero404 is an unknown quantity at this point
no one coming out tonight?
xero404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #7025
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero404 View Post
no one coming out tonight?
We're always out!

We just like to leave a tad early
Old 04-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #7026
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Well guys I just got a job at a Chevrolet dealer as a porter so I might be showing back up to the meets soon.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #7027
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
ill see you guys again in about a year or so. hahahah
Old 04-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #7028
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
hey congrats on a job andrew! dont get fired
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #7029
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so are we seeing f n f4 tonight

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #7030
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
We did see FnF tonight, lol. You missed out.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #7031
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
^ were you at the supra/skyline meet at the block? i thought i saw your car in one of the pics, but i could only see the front bumper and your pinstripe. rest of the car was cut off.

i saw fnf4 over the weekend too. pretty good movie imo.
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #7032
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Hahahah, I'm amazed you could recognize my car. Yeah, that was my car next to the lame Kazama looking hatchback.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #7033
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
sooooo, i am looking for s13 shocks/springs. lowered is good. but stock is fine too. anyone have a set laying around?

also all the people who have done business with me can now go to my brought back from the dead review thread and let people know how cool i am.

and i have a for sale thread

and i want to make love to my car. 5 bucks a head to watch.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #7034
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I will be joining you guys for this meet from now on I think, since i moved and i am now located a few blocks away.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #7035
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
I will be joining you guys for this meet from now on I think, since i moved and i am now located a few blocks away.
so we will b seeing the coupe coming out again
Old 04-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #7036
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
ill see you guys again in about a year or so. hahahah

aren't you out here at UCR now? we should caravan down to irvine meet. have not been there in ages.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #7037
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
aren't you out here at UCR now? we should caravan down to irvine meet. have not been there in ages.
sure im down to go every now and then.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #7038
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Irvine meet sucks! ..........snot!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #7039
SHIFT_nismo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
SHIFT_nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_nismo
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahNESSA View Post
Irvine meet sucks! ..........snot!
Ooo what I miss?
SHIFT_nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #7040
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
I hate irvine police too, so dont roll down there. last time they followed me to santa ana and pulled me over...
Old 04-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #7041
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post
I hate irvine police too, so dont roll down there. last time they followed me to santa ana and pulled me over...
wat .
Old 04-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #7042
articdragon192
Post Whore!

WTF, people need to stop talking about cops. Cops have never hassled us. Ever. They used to come by and patrol the area, but never did anything. Just came to make sure we weren't doing anything wrong. But that was like 2 years ago. They rarely show up. And they do know of our meet. But since we don't cause any trouble, they don't have a reason to bug us. Plus, the freeway is right around the corner.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #7043
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I agree with Articdragon.

Only once had a problem with police and that wasn't even AT the meet, it was when I was just driving to the 405 with a couple of my friends.

The meet is just fine, come from the 5 and you wont have any problems.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #7044
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
I got rolled from the Irvine meet once, but I was being bad

But i'm going this week for sure, This is my first whole week home in a month.
woot woot =)

may go climibing too...anyone? anyone? =)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #7045
Vatche
Post Whore!

great times, i bought DreamN's sideskirts. gonna paint them tomorrow and put them on. ill get pics up when i get the chance
Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #7046
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Sweeet...

How bout you come to the meet and show it off instead of the pics, Vatche eh?

Old 04-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #7047
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post
Lol I guess i will be dealing with the Irvine pd now too... lol it dont think its a whole lot different than HB police where I moved from.

As far as the coupe is concerned it might be seeing the street again soon, I may be having my quarter panels resprayed and I am currently Aeroless, the BN sports is being donated for a good cause. So if anyone has an OE silvia bumper lmk. Once i pay the registration I will be bringing it out.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #7048
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
good times at bcd tofu! it was nice meeting some of you! what the hell happened to all the people that used to show up? you damn pansys! anyways glad i showed up to the meet, met some new faces to associate with their zilvia names. maybe next time i'll bring the s13......
Old 04-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #7049
Vatche
Post Whore!

i moved to sunny san diego.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #7050
dezzS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dezzS13
Hi i just bought my 240 and ive been to one meet off of beach blvd and garden grove blvd. Kinda cool but i hate rolling alone and such so i need 240 friends what nights do you guys meet up and where?
dezzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote