Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #691
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Has anybody seen this car before? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/600661083.html

It's been on craigslist for months but I finally saw it tonight. The yellow paint is okay but everything else is just as tacky as the pictures in the ad make them seem.
luftrofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #692
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
that car looks worse than Whoopi Goldberg naked.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #693
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
White S13 fastback with sideskirts on 101 south exiting Tully I think.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #694
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Gold SE s14 in front of hollywood video's in pittsburg.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #695
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
A S14 in Magic Sands Mobile Home Park, I think it was lowered with an exhaust.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:19 AM   #696
PuffinPuffer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
PuffinPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
saw a two tone green/grey coupe on springs rd. in vallejo, passed me by near wallgreens. looked like 0 offset meshies. clean ride
Old 03-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #697
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
that car looks worse than Whoopi Goldberg naked.
whoopi goldberg naked is just plain nasty
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #698
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Primered black Chuki Hatch, in front of 24 Hour Fitness by Sun Valley in Concord.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:25 AM   #699
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
White s14 Kouki had some chrome rota grids?? exhaust.
on Alemany Blvd today around 6:45pmish. I was in the white prelude. I threw the shocka

Black s14 Zenki, Lowered, black rims, exhaust.
on Alemany Blvf today around 6:45pmish. I was in the white prelude with the CF hood. You looked at me, and I was just checking your shit out
You were following a miata.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #700
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
white S14.5 and a super clean champagne coupe with what looked like the vtund lip.

both on hostteter in milpitas.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #701
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Saw a black zenki s14 around 12:30pm at foodsco in pittsburg, sounded like it had exhaust and had diferent rims in front and back. I threw out the peace sign and he did too.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #702
J.Silvia
Leaky Injector

J.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really niceJ.Silvia is just really nice
that would be me, still waiting on my PIAA style D's and my coilovers from enjuku
J.Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #703
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw the red silvia front s13 again goin north on industrial in hayward around 5:15
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #704
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Saw a red 14 zenki, painted black rims, lowered.
Earlier in Hayward today off Winton Ave. around 2pmish

I actually parked next to you at a park by the courthouse. I was in the white prelude. I was gonna chop it up, but you were talking on your phone.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #705
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
you should chop up your prelude anyway, regardless of if he's on the phone or not.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:36 AM   #706
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
red s14 101S by huntrs point sunday chick pushing it 90
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #707
SilLady

SilLady is making a name for him/her selfSilLady is making a name for him/her self
primer black chuki hatch on second st. in hayward at about 3pm. completely stock, from what i could see.

CHUKI PARTY!
SilLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #708
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Saw a red 14 zenki, painted black rims, lowered.
Earlier in Hayward today off Winton Ave. around 2pmish

I actually parked next to you at a park by the courthouse. I was in the white prelude. I was gonna chop it up, but you were talking on your phone.
oh wtf that was you

HEY PICK UP YOUR TIRES

hahahah

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #709
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
oh wtf that was you

HEY PICK UP YOUR TIRES

hahahah
Bahahaahah. Yuup.

Dude, what was that noise ?? when you took off.
I was hella giggling on the walk back to the car.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #710
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Bahahaahah. Yuup.

Dude, what was that noise ?? when you took off.
I was hella giggling on the walk back to the car.
ermmm

i dont know

my front end scrapes in 21081241241 places. i have a welded diff.

been needing my wheels so i can mount my new front end dammit. stupid wheel shop

dude i work right there. that apartment complex. right there.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #711
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
saw the red silvia front s13 again goin north on industrial in hayward around 5:15
red fastback with silvia front end in hayward.... i think thats my homie alan... did he have some red gab wheels on it... if so thats my homie
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #712
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i didn't see the wheels

but maybe it's him

i've seen the same car in the same place at the same time twice now
Old 03-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #713
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yea ive seen dude a couple times too

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #714
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
black sileighty kitted out with tinted front windows and exhaust less than 15 minutes ago travelling south on mission blvd in hayward

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #715
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
black primered s13 coupe with silvia triple projectors disturbing the peace in downtown davis (loud exhaust, and driving like he is getting chased by cops)

had some wheels and was lowered
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #716
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Gotta drive it like you stole it
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #717
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Red S14 zenki exiting blossom hill on 101 north.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #718
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Whats up man , yeah I used to roll in a black s14 zenki
on meshies. I parked in front of you a
couple of times. I used to work out at night pretty much the same times you did but stopped going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
what car are you rocking? i still go to 24 just at night now. I seen that 14.5 also, dood totally mugs when you try to say whats up or wave.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #719
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Red S14 zenki exiting blossom hill on 101 north.
That was probably me

Old 03-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #720
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
I saw Sam by the mall in Concord at around 9:30 or so.

A clean black/grey Silvia coupe with dual halogens, and no grill parked in a driveway in Concord.

Gold chuki coupe rolling down Clayton road, appeared to be stock maybe? At around 10:00.

An S30 that appeared to be a douche bag revving his engine at me, you re a fag.

Green s14 all stock in front of 24 four fitness, appeared to be lowered.

Damn I seen a lot of 240s today.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote