Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #691
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Fucking badass. That is all I have to saw. Say the midnight showing and holy shit, fucking badass. I like how they mixed in old TF phrases in the dialog, lol.
That was one of my fav parts as well.

Oh and Frenzy was a little DICKHEAD FAGGOT! He owned mad people though. The scene with Starscream tearing up those F22's was amazing. How he would go from Jet form to to robot back and forth as he's fucking them up! Oh man. So many fantastic scenes.

I can't wait to see the Dinobots and Constructicons in the next one!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #692
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I got a question.

Why was the "all spark" living life to mini Decepticons and no Autobots?? I saw a Decepticon nokia, escalade, xbox, and a soda vendor machine being spawned, but no autobots!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #693
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I got a question.

Why was the "all spark" living life to mini Decepticons and no Autobots?? I saw a Decepticon nokia, escalade, xbox, and a soda vendor machine being spawned, but no autobots!
Hmmm, I'm not sure of that really. I'll have to watch it again and pay attention. Did a decepticon have possession of it at that point?
Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #694
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
leaks of Transfomers 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y
Old 07-03-2007, 11:46 AM   #695
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
wow im so excited its ridiculous
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #696
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
"If you are pumped for this, if you are ready to embrace this, if you want nothing more than to see mind blowing action unlike anything you have ever witnessed, then you will shit your shorts and giggle like a fucking school girl."

That pretty much sums it up for me. I also liked how funny the movie was. I was not expecting that at all. Most of the jokes were good, solid jokes, not the usual crappy comic relief of action movies. I also didn't like jazz's voice, but, oh well. The lines lifted from the 1986 movie were awesome. "permission to speak, sir?" "permission granted". Nice. I think I was the only one who cheered for Starscream in my theater, too.. I guess I've just always liked starscream, mostly because it was a jet. That probably tilted me toward engineering from a young age, heh.

I agree with Mel - 10/10. It did not disappoint one bit, unlike Spiderman 3, which left me feeling soft in the pants.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #697
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Anyone have the link to the OG movie? I'm talking about streaming online...
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #698
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Anyone have the link to the OG movie? I'm talking about streaming online...
I seen it on Myspace recently.

EDIT: And hhhhhhere you go. Transformers the Movie
Old 07-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #699
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
to the white Mel!

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to exitspeed again.*
Old 07-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #700
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
hmmm, I posted a really sexy, but clean picture of megan fox earlier but my post is totally gone now

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:05 PM   #701
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Mods removed it. She was practically naked (only covered by a towel), and you know Zilvia's rules regarding that.

Who cares. The movie ROCKED!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:07 PM   #702
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
but she was covered completely, nonetheless, she is gorgeous and after all the 10/10 reviews I've heard you guys make, I called off work sick tonight. Playin hooky to go see it

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #703
40daws
Zilvia Member

40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Hmmm, I'm not sure of that really. I'll have to watch it again and pay attention. Did a decepticon have possession of it at that point?
No, Sam did. Just before he made it to the building to light the flare.
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #704
zenki_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

zenki_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zenki_240sx
awsome movie. i love that they made optimus prime sound the same as the cartoon. all in all im goin to watch it again!!!
zenki_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #705
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i honestly enjoyed this movie more then 300 and 300 was bad ass.

yeah was wondering the same thing about the "all spark" and why it was only turning things into decepticon.

my gf teared up when the gov. people got bumblebee.

and tyrese didnt fuck the movie up like i thought he would.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #706
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
after all the 10/10 reviews I've heard you guys make, I called off work sick tonight. Playin hooky to go see it
Wise decision. Enjoy.

As far as why it only turns them into decepticons I have no clue. But I can find out the answer. I'll let you know.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #707
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I'm gonna assume that Prime would be the only one able to spawn autobots from the all spark. I think that's why he kept a piece of it at the end.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #708
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Basically the assumption is that it gives them life but no intelligence. They're probably like children, need to be raised and taught. They were frightened, so they attacked with instincts.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #709
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
pretty fucking dope film.
Michael Bay did it justice.

The fight scene's were sick as hell
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #710
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post

Wrong here's the real life transformers...they even have the constructicons...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #711
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Fucking dope ass movie! I'll give it 11/10 is that good. Cant wait for the sequel.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #712
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hah, totally forgot they said the word "SHIT" in the transformers cartoon movie. i gotta find my vhs of it.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #713
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
I watched the movie not expecting much. Didn't follow the hype at all, and wasn't the biggest Transformers fan when I was young..

but the movie ROCKED. It was absolutely sick....I've never seen CGI as badass as in this movie. I'll watch it probably.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #714
Bob_Sagat
Zilvia Junkie

Bob_Sagat is an unknown quantity at this point
It was AMAZING! go see it now! For some strange reason, I kind of want a camaro now.
Bob_Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #715
ferris

ferris is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ferris
Transformers was definitely one of the best movies that has come out recently. When I was walking out I was surprised how "into it" I was during the movie. I loved it, 11/10 for sure.
ferris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:54 PM   #716
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
OMG best movie i have seen in a while

but poor jazz, prime was sick in it
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #717
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Best Movie Ever!!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:00 AM   #718
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I saw it again just 3 hours ago.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:30 AM   #719
alexkosheck
BANNED

alexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choicesalexkosheck has made poor choices
I purposely didn't see any of the trailers (well, I saw the first trailer, that showed...NOTHING!) for 2 years.

DAMN, this was good movie!

Indescribably awesome overall.
OG Transformer lines = win
"Once again, you have failed me Starscream" = win
Optimus Prime's heat blade = win

People can nitpick and bitch all day just to sound cool on the internet.

Best movie of the year so far, hands down.
alexkosheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:45 AM   #720
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
damn i need to see this movie
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote