Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #691
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
tons of power. low grip on the front. welded diff. full throttle. oh, and don't forget. make sure the car is DUMPED!
I was hoping for more specifics as far as camber, brake balance, height front and rear, tire pressure, etc etc.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #692
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorking View Post
damn, i just read about a possible money glitch in this game and have spent all morning looking this up. haha!

Our photo contest ends this week so upload your pics to be in the running for prizes asap.

yeah i saw the glitch on another forum, havent tried it yet though
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #693
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I was hoping for more specifics as far as camber, brake balance, height front and rear, tire pressure, etc etc.
well then you should know all cars have just a little different of a tune. I gave you a rough example of tuning. apply that toward a car.

high horsepower. I use around 500 and up. usually run anywhere from 35-45 psi in front, 30-24 in the rear. stiff front sway bar, on the stiffness settings, front always stiff (trying to create understeer) I don't touch the brakes, diff is above 80 on accelerate, and above 60 on decel.

car as low as possible, you have to get used to the driving habbit of that. I don't like high cars.

Start from there, and play around with the settings. changing one thing at a time. oh, and when I'm drifting, I like to make sure that if I'm full throttle in 4th gear, it doesn't bounce off the rev limiter.

If you want. you can build a car, to your class settings, and send it to me. I'll give you a free tune. my cars are set up to compete, not just slide around.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #694
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
well then you should know all cars have just a little different of a tune. I gave you a rough example of tuning. apply that toward a car.
I'm aware of that. I was looking for a starting point. Like if you did the same thing with each car to begin with and then make adjustments from there.

Quote:
high horsepower. I use around 500 and up. usually run anywhere from 35-45 psi in front, 30-24 in the rear. stiff front sway bar, on the stiffness settings, front always stiff (trying to create understeer) I don't touch the brakes, diff is above 80 on accelerate, and above 60 on decel.

car as low as possible, you have to get used to the driving habbit of that. I don't like high cars.

Start from there, and play around with the settings. changing one thing at a time.
That's what I was looking for. Thanks.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #695
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I'm aware of that. I was looking for a starting point. Like if you did the same thing with each car to begin with and then make adjustments from there.

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.
and you are welcome to join a session if I'm on. drift LS14
Old 11-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #696
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
add me playas

LoneGunOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #697
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorking View Post
damn, i just read about a possible money glitch in this game and have spent all morning looking this up. haha!

Our photo contest ends this week so upload your pics to be in the running for prizes asap.
There's a small one, about 10~15k a race. I know if if you're looking for that one.

Quote:

Start from there, and play around with the settings. changing one thing at a time. oh, and when I'm drifting, I like to make sure that if I'm full throttle in 4th gear, it doesn't bounce off the rev limiter.

If you want. you can build a car, to your class settings, and send it to me. I'll give you a free tune. my cars are set up to compete, not just slide around.
Thanks for the great info

Quote:
and you are welcome to join a session if I'm on. drift LS14
I can't drift worth a damn on Forza I think it's partly because I can't get myself used to the button layout (Played GT1~4, never Forza) and partly because my tune might be crap XD

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #698
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
There's a small one, about 10~15k a race. I know if if you're looking for that one.

what track b you talking about?

Thanks for the great info

no problemo

I can't drift worth a damn on Forza I think it's partly because I can't get myself used to the button layout (Played GT1~4, never Forza) and partly because my tune might be crap XD
yeah it took me a while, I would change it to where the shifting was on the triggers. and realized why that didn't work out well. You cant be on the gas, and brake, while shifting that way. forza's button layout is better. And drifting a stock settings with full mods will get you better at drifting, it the tuning that will let you get more than full lock.

If you ever get a change, look at the leaderbords for motegi ring (drift). I should still be in the top 10. watch the clip....i was initiating and kinda going backwards in the 2nd turn. drift ls14

but I have hours of practice in forza....like 1,000's haha. but seriously...a lot.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #699
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah it took me a while, I would change it to where the shifting was on the triggers. and realized why that didn't work out well. You cant be on the gas, and brake, while shifting that way. forza's button layout is better. And drifting a stock settings with full mods will get you better at drifting, it the tuning that will let you get more than full lock.

If you ever get a change, look at the leaderbords for motegi ring (drift). I should still be in the top 10. watch the clip....i was initiating and kinda going backwards in the 2nd turn. drift ls14

but I have hours of practice in forza....like 1,000's haha. but seriously...a lot.
Gonna PM you bout the mulaah secret.

I probably need to stop trying to drift on Kaido, it feels too tight for the higher HP cars. Any track recommendations? I miss Trial Mountain

Quote:
Old 11-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #700
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
A bit of power over racing the R3 cars:

Old 11-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #701
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz

Old 11-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #702
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
there is a actual money glitch, not just the doing a race with a.i. for a couple laps and getting 10-15k.

you get 300k in like 20 seconds.
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #703
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestreetzking View Post
there is a actual money glitch, not just the doing a race with a.i. for a couple laps and getting 10-15k.

you get 300k in like 20 seconds.
I must know.

I am tired of racing to build like one car a day.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #704
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
saw the trailer and wanted an xbox but got a ps3 instead
Old 11-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #705
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I must know.

I am tired of racing to build like one car a day.

hit me up on xbox live, GT: Thestreetzking
Old 11-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #706
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
is the money glitch only for Live users?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #707
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

yes. 2 people required as well
Old 11-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #708
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Ohhhh please do tell

Quote:
Old 11-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #709
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

just incase*

Last edited by thestreetzking; 11-22-2009 at 04:41 PM..
Old 11-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #710
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Very nice, thanks for the info. Now for the bigger question, is this bannable?

Quote:
Old 11-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #711
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Just did it a couple times.

Sitting on 5.9mil now.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #712
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

I do not see how you can get in trouble really. it is a glitch which is not new to forza, forza 2 was covered in a couple. All that happens is they patch it. It is in no way a modification done to the game or xbox so I cant see anything bad. It is there fault it is in the game, But I mean how would anyone spot this in testing lol
Old 11-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #713
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
Very nice, thanks for the info. Now for the bigger question, is this bannable?
they don't ban for glitches like this, they will ban for glitches that cause instant winning though.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #714
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
damn.. wish i had a partner so i can do this
Old 11-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #715
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
All I know is that I wanna do this as much as possible before they fix it.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #716
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

anyone wants send me a FR, I am hosting a room all night. I will accept as many as I can untill I fall asleep, if it isnt right away dont worry ill get to it.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #717
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
All I know is that I wanna do this as much as possible before they fix it.

When they fix any money glitches every single user gets their cr reset to an amount chosen by turn 10.

When they fix the leaderboard glitches, expect the leaderboards to get wiped.....

Just how it works

Money glitch in forza 2 completely ruined the economy of the AH.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 AM   #718
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Sorry I didn't get back to you streetz, I just left my aim on.

Need to do this fast. Need to build awesome cars.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #719
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
the AH is pretty bad as it is. I can barely sell a car that I just bought for 20k off AH for 4k but also it is hit or miss. you gotta have the auction end during peak hours otherwise no one will see it anyways.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:50 AM   #720
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
the AH is pretty bad as it is. I can barely sell a car that I just bought for 20k off AH for 4k but also it is hit or miss. you gotta have the auction end during peak hours otherwise no one will see it anyways.
Auction House is pretty much useless now.

It's all about the storefront designs.