Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #691
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im up to

Kills 15369
Headshots 2773
Vehicles Destroyed 1915

yippie
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #692
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
1319M my new record headshot on wake island. wooot
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #693
sw20g
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sw20g is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
1319M my new record headshot on wake island. wooot
crazy, which gun? only beats my longest by about 1000m haha.

also got flying down pretty good both helos (thanks to the second co op mission) and jets. Getting kills is next to impossible esp. with jets with just the machine guns and no flares or anything. Kind of a stupid setup with ranking vehicles, how is a vehicle gonna be equipped differently depending on the driver/pilot... my only real gripe with this game so far.
sw20g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #694
ca18_luv
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ca18_luv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
gonna be on squad team deathmatch for a while tonight with one of my buddies..if anyone would like to join add me

ix priority
ca18_luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:36 AM   #695
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i used a pussy mkIImod 12x bipod.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #696
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I have 200 kills running people over with the MAV. SUP BRO???
That's something I wish I was better at, I think I only have like 2 kills with the MAV, any secrets you want to share? Wait, are you on PC? If so, then nvm, I've heard it's a lot easier to control the mav's on PC as opposed to gaming console.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #697
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
had so much fun last night on bf3 lol
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #698
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
love the bobcat on wake island, shit is funny with 3 people riding on it and trying to take flags.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #699
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
That's something I wish I was better at, I think I only have like 2 kills with the MAV, any secrets you want to share? Wait, are you on PC? If so, then nvm, I've heard it's a lot easier to control the mav's on PC as opposed to gaming console.
I haven't figured out a solid strategy when killing people with it, it's more luck than anything.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:30 AM   #700
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Here's how...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFynHY8fCrg
Old 01-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #701
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
man that dude is a pro
Old 01-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #702
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I mainly play conquest, and had a few decent games last night, 15 kills, 1 death on the first game, the second one was something like 8 and 5. My team was dominating, on Siene Crossing (spelling?) we pushed their team back across the bridge into their deployment in the first 10 minutes of the game. But on the third game we lost, bad. We're playing on operation firestorm, I go to take A at the warehouse and get killed by a tank in the first few minutes. Lame. No problem, I'll take him out with the attack heli (havoc?) I spawn back into the deployment, jump in the havoc and before take off I'm sniped. WTF. Sniper sitting up in on the mountians that are near deployment, that sneaky bastard. No problem, I'll sneak up and take him out. I know he's focued on the deployment so I run like I'm going for a jet and instead climb the mtns to try to attack from behind, nope, no good either. His MAV was sitting up on the highest part of the mtn and he saw me coming, took me out with the MAV. FML. We don't own any of the objectives so I spawn back into deploymnet just in time to see the attack heli spawn back up, PERFECT! There's no way the sniper S.O.B. has had time to get back to his spot and site back in on the heli, I go to hop in it and the enemy heli swoops in, drops off a guy I put 5 rounds in him just before the enemy hops in our heli and takes off. It's crap.

Pretty sure I went into a fit of rage after that and threw some things.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #703
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
lol
i love stealing other teams helos
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #704
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I mainly play conquest, and had a few decent games last night, 15 kills, 1 death on the first game, the second one was something like 8 and 5. My team was dominating, on Siene Crossing (spelling?) we pushed their team back across the bridge into their deployment in the first 10 minutes of the game. But on the third game we lost, bad. We're playing on operation firestorm, I go to take A at the warehouse and get killed by a tank in the first few minutes. Lame. No problem, I'll take him out with the attack heli (havoc?) I spawn back into the deployment, jump in the havoc and before take off I'm sniped. WTF. Sniper sitting up in on the mountians that are near deployment, that sneaky bastard. No problem, I'll sneak up and take him out. I know he's focued on the deployment so I run like I'm going for a jet and instead climb the mtns to try to attack from behind, nope, no good either. His MAV was sitting up on the highest part of the mtn and he saw me coming, took me out with the MAV. FML. We don't own any of the objectives so I spawn back into deploymnet just in time to see the attack heli spawn back up, PERFECT! There's no way the sniper S.O.B. has had time to get back to his spot and site back in on the heli, I go to hop in it and the enemy heli swoops in, drops off a guy I put 5 rounds in him just before the enemy hops in our heli and takes off. It's crap.

Pretty sure I went into a fit of rage after that and threw some things.
cool story bro
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #705
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have a DLC code for the Karkand map pack that came with my Limited edition copy. Xbox 360.
I'll sell it for $10 if anyone's interested...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.

Last edited by cserrano86; 01-09-2012 at 11:08 PM..
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #706
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
I love playing Rush, I just wish i had a solid consistent squad to play with. I'm usually on with Silviaguy240, but we could use another solid 2 to play with.

I also wish the damage was a little better in Hardcore mode.

Its really frustrating getting killed by someone with 1% health........
Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #707
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Tidashoni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
pc, ps3 or 360?
Tidashoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #708
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
they're on 360, the chumps.

Won a pretty rad 38 minute match of rush last night. Need more PS3 people with mics to play with, hit me up.

PSNID: Z_Spool
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #709
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I have 200 kills running people over with the MAV. SUP BRO???
fuck you, your family and your dog. every cotdamn round i get chased by 3-5 of them. i have to run into rooms/trailers to hide. easier for me to kill them also if they follow me into the rooms/trailers.

PSN: WERDdabuilder
Old 01-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #710
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Tidashoni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post

Won a pretty rad 38 minute match of rush last night. Need more PS3 people with mics to play with, hit me up.

PSNID: Z_Spool
sweet ill add you later tonight when I get off work, or you can add me PSNID: Tidashoni
Tidashoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #711
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

It's probably easier on PC to control the mav and get kills, I know on PS3 it's not that easy (for me at least) I've got something like 3 mav kills. . . shit's not worth the time, get out there and shoot some peoples.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #712
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

im up to a whopping 35 mav kills

its not like im actually saying"ok ill go road kill some fools" im just doing spotting and taking out idiots standing out in the open
Old 01-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #713
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

The secret in mav killing is knowing where you aim. So, you have to aim not the crosshairs but on the sides.

Its like this x is the Kill zone and + is the crosshair.
| is the screen ends.

Xxxxxx| ________ + ________ | Xxxxxx

So, you don't directly aim But side swipe. It will probably help and easier if you have multimonitor.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #714
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
fuck you, your family and your dog. every cotdamn round i get chased by 3-5 of them. i have to run into rooms/trailers to hide. easier for me to kill them also if they follow me into the rooms/trailers.

PSN: WERDdabuilder
This one game of conquest on metro, a entire team was using MAVs right from the beginning. Its was like a swarm of giant fucking wasps or something. Ridiculous.

Quote:
It's probably easier on PC to control the mav and get kills, I know on PS3 it's not that easy (for me at least) I've got something like 3 mav kills. . . shit's not worth the time, get out there and shoot some peoples.
I have a hard time on PC too, if the controls were the same as the helicopters, I wouldn't have a problem. Instead they made them like clipping mode on doom or something and I just have a hard time making fine adjustments to altitude and turning.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #715
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
so thats where you've been. haha.

must be fun playing with a bunch of people with no mics.lol
Old 01-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #716
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
so thats where you've been. haha.

must be fun playing with a bunch of people with no mics.lol
yeah it blows... it seems that only 3% of PS3 owners have mics and of that 3% about 86% have yet to hit puberty. At least the PS3 actually works. I need to mod my heat sinks on the 360 if I want to keep using it... Already got the RROD once.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #717
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

I just got killed by some dude with 0% health after hitting him 3 times.....................FUCK THIS GAME. and hes still running around with 0% health getting kills.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #718
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I loveeee when I'm a cunt hair away from locking on to a stationary helicopter with heat seekers only to drop the lock, then they turn around and pwn me. Especially with those lucky shots that just kill you... watching my bird drop slowly to the ground is pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #719
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
I just got killed by some dude with 0% health after hitting him 3 times.....................FUCK THIS GAME. and hes still running around with 0% health getting kills.
Wah.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #720
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

15/1 on Tehran Highway, sniping is a habit.