Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #691
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
Hey Dan, I'm gonna need to place an order for a set of coilovers for s14.
Whats easiest way to do that?
Dave here,
Paypal is the fastest way

[email protected] is our account.
Thanks
Old 09-29-2007, 03:29 PM   #692
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I sent $1050.00 via paypal for s14 coilovers.

-Evan
Old 09-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #693
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
I sent $1050.00 via paypal for s14 coilovers.

-Evan
Payment received will send them on monday. Thanks!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 09-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #694
jpadilla12
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jpadilla12 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much for s13 Coilovers, Ruca, and Toe rods shipped to 34743? Thanks

jj240sx.blogspot.com
Old 10-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #695
smokins14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
***SEAT UPDATE***
Some features that will be in the Parts Shop MAX Bucket seat:
The first seats will be FRP but they will be available by special order in CFRP and Kevlar. The Seat will be covered in a soft black cloth similar to bride with suede cloth center cushions in your choice of colors:
Grey
Black
Red
Blue
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Pink
standard color being dark grey. The seat belt opeings will have a CNC machined surround. They are not yet released. There is no price yet.
Do you have anymore pictures of this thing??????
Old 10-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #696
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadilla12 View Post
How much for s13 Coilovers, Ruca, and Toe rods shipped to 34743? Thanks
$1420.00 shipped to 34743
Old 10-01-2007, 04:41 PM   #697
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S14 RUCA shipped to 91761 please!

Thanks in advance

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

Old 10-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #698
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokins14 View Post
Do you have anymore pictures of this thing??????
No, not yet, As soon as they are you will have them.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #699
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
S14 RUCA shipped to 91761 please!

Thanks in advance
$195 shipped
Old 10-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #700
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
do you guys have any fender rollers left?
Old 10-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #701
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
do you guys have any fender rollers left?
We have around 1 zillion fender rollers in stock
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 10-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #702
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Are s13 coilovers back in stock?
Old 10-01-2007, 11:07 PM   #703
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Quote:
Thats not even a real number!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #704
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
how much shipped to 92346?
Old 10-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #705
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Do you guys carry 93-98 supra coilovers by any chance?

I need some for my sc300 badly...
Old 10-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #706
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
So that means you are giving them away?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:06 AM   #707
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
sent pm for a quote, don't want to get lost in this thread, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 10-02-2007, 02:40 PM   #708
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
Do you guys carry 93-98 supra coilovers by any chance?

I need some for my sc300 badly...
Thats what I'm using.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #709
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
So that means you are giving them away?
For $200 yeah
Old 10-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #710
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
how much shipped to 92346?
$220 shipped.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:27 AM   #711
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Whats your wheel spacer stock like? I need a pair of 15mm and a pair of 25mm shipped to 87109!
Old 10-03-2007, 10:48 AM   #712
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
Whats your wheel spacer stock like? I need a pair of 15mm and a pair of 25mm shipped to 87109!
Sorry to say we have sold out of every spacer except the 25mm's

that pair shipped to you is $95
We will be getting more 15 mm spacers and the rest very soon.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #713
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So do you have pulleys in yet?! I really want to order a set.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #714
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
s14 coilovers shipped to 33319 along with s14 ruca
Old 10-03-2007, 01:57 PM   #715
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter View Post
s14 coilovers shipped to 33319 along with s14 ruca
all that and shipping is $1240.00
Old 10-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #716
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
So do you have pulleys in yet?! I really want to order a set.
I need to double check on those guys.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #717
m91silvia
Leaky Injector

m91silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
seats dont come with brackets,r correct?
which brackets/sliders fit?
Old 10-03-2007, 11:08 PM   #718
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
subframe spacers shipped to 98366

v-mount ftmfw.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #719
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Daaamnnn these fuckers get low!
I'm rubbing so much I had to start my car to get it off the wood blocks cuz it wouldn't budge...

to bad I can't drive it like that living in fuckin' berkeley

I'm gonna raise it up and give my impressions.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 AM   #720
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
in the near future..will the coils come with diff spring rates?
Closed Thread