Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #691
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm lost? WTF just happened, lol. And nice one Eddie, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 11:45 PM   #692
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Update your White Comet build thread, fucker.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #693
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Sorry, I had to!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_0-Alex-0_o View Post
thnx for stealing my bucket thats pretty low

Aya, fine! Updating

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.

Last edited by articdragon192; 12-06-2008 at 01:49 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 03:10 AM   #694
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection

Best usage of that pic EVER.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:15 AM   #695
o_0-Alex-0_o
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
o_0-Alex-0_o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
the meet stole your bucket?

my car is pretty low
your buddy jacked it on thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^he's babbling some shit about Karl jacking his bucket. I dunno...

I think imma roll out next week. I was gonna go last night, but I was super tired, so I took a nap at like 8. I had my alarm set for 9 so I could roll out, but I sleep through it and woke up at 10am this morning. 14-hour slumber ftw. lol
i assumed it was him cuz he asked me where i got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Sorry, I had to!!!

Aya, fine! Updating
better hope i dont see it on your car
o_0-Alex-0_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #696
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:

assumptions assumptions

im gonna go buy a bucket and put it on my car so i can see what u plan to do

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #697
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Oh how I miss going to the thursday night meets *sigh*

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #698
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:

Hmmm, another "You stole my shit" assumption. Remember what happened last time Eddie. Karl doesn't even have a running car to put it in, lol. And no, I'm sorry, you won't see your bucket in my car. I can afford my own buckets to clean my car with

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #699
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
no edgar....he's talking about a bucket.....a fucking bucket...not a seat...something like this

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #700
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:

Bucket like a bucket seat? Bucket like a dirt bucket? Bucket like one of those homo little buckets that people hang from their tow hooks?

What the fuck are you talking about, kid?

Quote:
And what are you gonna do if ya do see it on someone's car? Please, do tell.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #701
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
no edgar....he's talking about a bucket.....a fucking bucket...not a seat...something like this

Bwahahahaha!!! Makes my picture that much more fitting hahaha. Oh please do tell me what you're gonna do if you see a bucket in my car. I'll be the only Z32 at that meet. I'll be sure to bring a bucket around just for you. Jeez, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #702
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
wtf is happening? that picture is fuckin awesome. made me laugh. pat on the back for eddie next thursday. haha

but i finally got a cookie monster. had one 2 years ago...got jacked. now i finally got another one. so you fuckers better not "allegedly" steal my cookie monster. like any one else besides honda guys have cookie monsters. so i'll know. i'm writing my name on the bish like woody from toy story so i'm going to know.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #703
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

^^it was good seeing you alex

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 02:10 AM   #704
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
^i dont know if i can say the same about you.......of course i can.

if my car stays running, i'll be going to the meet way more often. maybe next time you guys wont leave so early.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 AM   #705
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
lol man it was real cold! ^^
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #706
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
yes it was
NecroS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #707
soreballz
Post Whore!

Take jackets you big pussies.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #708
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
oh alright.
thanks for the help?
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #709
soreballz
Post Whore!

lol, no problem. Is there anything else I can assist with with today?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #710
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

cup my balls?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #711
soreballz
Post Whore!

Oh shit, when and where, big boy? You knooooow I am all about teh ball cupping!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #712
C. Senor
Post Whore!

haha. it wasnt that cold. albeit i was in a sweater, i was still having a shake. perhaps a bonfire next time?

eddie, i wouldnt trust kyle ball cupping you. he can get a little too rough sometimes.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #713
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
wtf is happening? that picture is fuckin awesome. made me laugh. pat on the back for eddie next thursday. haha

but i finally got a cookie monster. had one 2 years ago...got jacked. now i finally got another one. so you fuckers better not "allegedly" steal my cookie monster. like any one else besides honda guys have cookie monsters. so i'll know. i'm writing my name on the bish like woody from toy story so i'm going to know.
WTF, a cookie monster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
haha. it wasnt that cold. albeit i was in a sweater, i was still having a shake. perhaps a bonfire next time?

eddie, i wouldnt trust kyle ball cupping you. he can get a little too rough sometimes.
Speaking from experience?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #714
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
WTF, a cookie monster?

Speaking from experience?
hell yeah a cookie monster. i officially put him on today. and now that i fixed everything, my car be running at like 220-250 degrees ....lol. damn.

and most probably. you just jealous cuz he didn't cup yours? but you got something else, right?

Old 12-09-2008, 12:51 AM   #715
articdragon192
Post Whore!

A tug is always better than a cup, lol. Isn't 220° a little on the hot side?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #716
C. Senor
Post Whore!

a tug? i was told it was more of a poke

yeah. i was reading somewhere that reaching 225 was pretty much borderline killing the engine. but my car is retarded, so i gotta try to figure it out tomorrow. either way that bish is going thursday.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #717
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Lol, it's ok. It's only a single slammer isn't it?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #718
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

extra fan maybe? new thermostat? bag of ice? *shrug*

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #719
C. Senor
Post Whore!

no edgar.....its a dual cam now. haha.

i dont know eddie. checked the t-stat, bleed out the coolant, the fan pulls pretty strong. have a taurus fan with stock shroud and the stat is nismo. coolant is new, mixture of coolant distilled water, and a little bit of water wetter. everything on the motor is new, with the exception of the intake and filter. it only heats up when i get on the street. drove to pomona, whole way on the freeway and there in the streets it was 170ish steady. but as soon as i got back to riverside and got off the freeway it jumped to 220, and when i got 2 streets away from my house, maybe like 2 minutes of driving it went to 250. damn. unless the gauge is fucked, but it shouldnt be cuz it's new and appears to be working. the problem is it's a 240 lol

Old 12-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #720
soreballz
Post Whore!

You're not bleeding it properly.

And if that guage is accurate, and your temps reached 250, your new motor might already be fucked.

or maybe not... KA's are pretty tough. My motor saw 9,000+ rpms once (shifted to second instead of fourth full throttle lol), and it still runs great.