Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #691
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
vpsec is goin to destroy that gallardo superleggera.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #692
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
ya dont get me wrong or anything, idk im still a fan of the r34 body style and shit. now the r34 with the vspec engine= god
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #693
its a kia
Leaky Injector

its a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-known
that no aftermarket wheels shit is bogus, of course you can put aftermarket wheels on the new gtr and every single damn car in existence...yes TPMS does blow, it sucks when dismounting and mounting tires cause you gotta be extra careful cause the sensors break easy...but yes you can use aftermarket wheels, just swap the sensor from wheel to wheel, no biggie, actually today i put a set of shelby cobra wheels on................................................ ....................................
a mercury mountaineer!!! hahaha and it had to band-type sensor so we had to send the wheels out cause we didnt have the right type of band for the new wheels

i couldnt believe it when the truck was brought in i died laughing!

but yeah this GTR is ill, no matter what anyone says

some people complain about too many techy gadgets on this car, but hey its only going to get worse as the years go bye. starts with tpms, for people who are too fucking lazy to check their own pressure, they need a damn light to pop on
its a kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #694
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
my pics from the chicago auto show

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #695
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
man, that paint is gorgeous, looks like satin metal.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #696
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
pics look great. and yes, that paint rocks.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #697
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's a good one from the rumor mill...4 Door Infinity GTR.

Scoop! Nissan Studies GT-R-Based Four Door

By Mike Connor

A senior Nissan source has confirmed the company is studying the possibility of producing a high-performance four-door sedan based on the exotic Nissan GT-R hardware. The source suggested the car may be sold as an Infiniti.

Producing a four-door GT-R is certainly feasible, though it wouldn't be cheap. Although the GT-R coupe is based on Nissan's flexible FM (front midship) platform, it is what one analyst calls "a major deviation" from that platform's architecture, to the point where it's known internally as PM (premium midship).

The PM platform could be stretched to allow an extra set of doors and useable rear passenger space, while keeping the existing suspension pickup points, powertrain mountings, and other sheetmetal. This would enable the four-door to share a lot of the GT-R's mechanical hardware, including the 480-horsepower twin-turbo 3.8-liter VR38 V-6 engine, all wheel drive, and the rear-mounted six-speed DSG-style auto-clutch transmission.

However a sedan version would require a new bodyside, plus expensive revisions to the carbon fiber intensive front structure, so while Nissan could save some money through component sharing with the GT-R, it's likely that a sedan variant would cost $3000 to $5000 more. One alternative would be to make the car with a conventional steel body (it would add weight, but Nissan would want the GT-R coupe to remain its performance flagship anyway).

The drawings here are purely illustrative; it's unlikely Nissan would retain too many GT-R cues on an Infiniti-badged car. Nissan knows a four-door GT-R would have about as much credibility in Japan as a four-door Corvette would here in the U.S. Furthermore, American and European buyers likely would balk at the idea of paying $85,000 for a sedan with Nissan badges. Making the car an Infiniti could help solve both problems, and it would give the brand the halo vehicle it lacks.

A high-tech, high-performance Infiniti sedan also could serve as a halo car for the expansion of Nissan's luxury brand into Europe, China, Japan, and other world markets. After dithering for a decade or more, Toyota has finally made Lexus a global brand, and its new IS-F sedan signals an entry into the premium high-performance segment dominated by Mercedes-Benz's AMG and BMW's M cars.

The significance of both moves won't have been lost on Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #698
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
my god..
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #699
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
here's a fun little photochop i found...i like the way it looks, some say it's appalling...opinions?

Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #700
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
im sorry I think this car is hiedeous....but I said the same about the 06 STIs and I fell in love with them when I saw it in person
Old 02-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #701
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
http://www.livevideo.com/video/Pagan...35-gtr-vs.aspx

Hot version nissan r35 gtr vs tuned gtr's (r34 r33 and the r32 gtr)
Old 02-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #702
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Here's a good one from the rumor mill...4 Door Infinity GTR.

[

Ghosn.
that rear shot is fucking sexy..if it looks anything like that it'll be siiiickkkk
Old 02-20-2008, 12:37 PM   #703
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I think one of the only things that troubles me about the GT-R is that the inner two of the quad taillights illuminate during braking instead of the outer. Just looks weird to me since the older GT-R tails would light up either the outer two or all four of the quads. Maybe I'm just being anal.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #704
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
here's a fun little photochop i found...i like the way it looks, some say it's appalling...opinions?

um....
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #705
S13_OneVia

S13_OneVia is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to S13_OneVia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I think one of the only things that troubles me about the GT-R is that the inner two of the quad taillights illuminate during braking instead of the outer. Just looks weird to me since the older GT-R tails would light up either the outer two or all four of the quads. Maybe I'm just being anal.
I agree, thats one small thing that bothers me. It would look better in my opinion if the outer two tails lit up as the brake lights... meh
S13_OneVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #706
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
um....
i actually think that looks good?

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #707
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
i actually think that looks good?
I agree. I actually like it.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #708
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
dude, i love hakusoka's but that is an abomination to them.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #709
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
So this thread just died...just like that?
no new VIDs of the GTR..no new posts or pics???
Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #710
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
No. People just keep making new threads about the GTR instead of using this one.

I gotta start combing them again into this one since there's a new GTR thread like every week.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #711
GabeS14
Post Whore!

LOL true...gotta keep it under check!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9v8Zl1FMo[/ame]

removing speed limiter:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHSAqbtpplU&feature=related[/ame]
Old 02-28-2008, 07:20 PM   #712
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE

WE had a black gtr come into connell nissan, from the jspecconnect guys. i think more pics of it are on their site also jspeconnect.com . not great quality photos but its something. shitty sidekick.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #713
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Do GT-Rs come with that special paint that "heals" from scratches and what-not? Or was that for the Infiniti EX? Either way, does the paint actually live up to the claims?
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #714
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
lol no

that is far far far off
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #715
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
lol no

that is far far far off
Haha ok never mind then.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #716
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post

WE had a black gtr come into connell nissan, from the jspecconnect guys. i think more pics of it are on their site also jspeconnect.com . not great quality photos but its something. shitty sidekick.
ya i think i felt the earth move or something, cuz i knew something was up. so i went outside and saw a bunch of people standing there across the street and i just knew that it was here. that thing was effing sick. damn it must be nice to be a baller. the dude who owned it was talking about how he is ordering the full mine's catalog for it. ecu reflash, titanium exhaust etc. i'd post the pix i took, but they're pretty much all the same as yours. ^^^

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #717
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
yeah that guy was a baller i think those were the ex motorex guys. or something of that sort i guess hes building another one that is full track or something. must be nice.......................(sighs)
Old 02-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #718
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Nissan effin rules hard!

We just experienced firsthand the unbridled awesomeness contained within the body shell of Nissan's new über-Mechagodzilla, the GT-R. Apparently, Nissan is a true believer in the car's kickassedness and would prefer if owner's didn't eff it up with superfluous wings, flares and other accoutrements that have no hope of making the car better than it already is. Those who have imported a JDM GT-R to the United States will find this page in their owner's manual that warns in no uncertain terms against pulling a Paul Walker on their GT-R. Just leave the car be, folks. You can't do better than what Nissan already did, so don't try.

UPDATE: Before you even ask, yes, you can get this on a T-shirt. Someone has already fired up Cafepress.com to produce tees in both white and black (even more colors available if you hit "black" link) for $14.99. We've ordered six eight so far.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:29 PM   #719
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
as a hardcore ricer and baller

that shit is weak

i can't wait for gtr aero and 20x13j wheels
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #720
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Nissan effin rules hard!

We just experienced firsthand the unbridled awesomeness contained within the body shell of Nissan's new über-Mechagodzilla, the GT-R. Apparently, Nissan is a true believer in the car's kickassedness and would prefer if owner's didn't eff it up with superfluous wings, flares and other accoutrements that have no hope of making the car better than it already is. Those who have imported a JDM GT-R to the United States will find this page in their owner's manual that warns in no uncertain terms against pulling a Paul Walker on their GT-R. Just leave the car be, folks. You can't do better than what Nissan already did, so don't try.

UPDATE: Before you even ask, yes, you can get this on a T-shirt. Someone has already fired up Cafepress.com to produce tees in both white and black (even more colors available if you hit "black" link) for $14.99. We've ordered six eight so far.
a link to the cafepress account would be nice.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote