Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:27 AM   #691
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Hey, I have two and do just fine.

Haha.

Only thing that bugs me about KuruptR's car is the spoiler.

SUPER WAVY GALORE.
Ya Johnny but I have had two or more for so long. Its like I am trying to stop the madness, not add to it. LOL
i.e. just because its not in my sig does not mean I don't have it. LOL

There are other cars, I would like to own as well. LOL Its like I might as well get a warehouse like Jay Leno. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 01:38 AM   #692
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Hey, I have two and do just fine.

Haha.

Only thing that bugs me about KuruptR's car is the spoiler.

SUPER WAVY GALORE.
almost all the kouki wings i've seen are wavy like that
Old 08-20-2009, 01:40 AM   #693
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
That's odd.

Kouki wing I have in the garage isn't wavy at all.

Either way, the wavy-ness can be fixed.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #694
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
maybe its just the paint pools in the dip in it?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #695
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
the paint is making the wing look wavy not the wing itself. especially in black which is really easy to see when they didn't do a clean job.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 AM   #696
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
yes. brian harte, you are my style hero. except for the fact that the red sox suck, you are a pretty cool dude.
That's cool.
I don't like ANYTHING about baseball.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 AM   #697
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
What is this lets hammer it in three times? LOL Brian already said that, Aaron said that. Shall we make a broken record out of it? Seriously dude it did not need to be repeated by you as well.
Dave, I think they are Hot Road side skirts....

Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #698
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Dave, I think they are Hot Road side skirts....

Fuck you Brian, LOL you just could not resist. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #699
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Fuck you Brian, LOL you just could not resist. LOL
huh?

I think that silver car has Hot Road sideskirts on it.
Right?

LOL.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #700
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
huh?

I think that silver car has Hot Road sideskirts on it.
Right?

LOL.
LOL you just love rubbing it in Brian. The fuck you was meant friendly but I think you already knew that. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #701
Brian
Post Whore!

haha... oh i KNOW.

Is it a good idea to sell all my OEM stuff and get FRP instead?

I kinda want to sell my whole front bumper crap and get like 2 or 3 FRP bumpers instead....
Old 08-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #702
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
haha... oh i KNOW.

I kinda want to sell my whole front bumper crap and get like 2 or 3 FRP bumpers instead....
Funny you ask that? It seems like I am headed down that road with my rear and sides. I cannot get away from my factory front bumper and Gracer lip though.

Honestly my opinion is side skirts and valences are not as important to be FRP unless you take a extreme off road excursion? Did that not happen to someone already? Cough cough.
You should be pretty safe. though in the front were you can come in contact with clipping points (cough cough Eric Castro) and what not? Its a debate.

I feel having a urethane front is nice. Honestly if we were in Japan or had sources for decent looking inexpensive FRP it might not be bad a idea.

I remember Aaron commenting about the fact that FRP would disintegrate with less damage to body panels.

Its up to you and honestly I do not think anyone here would fault you for say running a Hot Road front. I think its all up to the person and how much money they think they would spend maintaining the front end.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #703
Brian
Post Whore!

haha, I am good at killing FRP sides and rears also.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #704
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:

Buddy - Hollar my Way if you Do sell it all!!!
Got the Stickers today BTW: WORd Up!
Old 08-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #705
lflkajfj12123

Quote:
FIERY THE ANGELS FELL

smh
Old 08-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #706
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
this is gonna be Brians kids

i can totally see it.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #707
lflkajfj12123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

sry 1 more time
Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #708
lflkajfj12123

type x racecar?

Old 08-21-2009, 03:19 AM   #709
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Did the taillight center panel come color-matched on all kouki 180's? Just curious.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:23 AM   #710
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
i think they were. because ive seen so many different colors. but black, white, and silver seem so much more predominant. so i really dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:20 AM   #711
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Alright, that is what I assumed, thanks.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #712
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
type x racecar?

cool color
Old 08-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #713
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Did I miss it or did anyone post a pic of Type-x with Chuki sides?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:39 AM   #714
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Did the taillight center panel come color-matched on all kouki 180's? Just curious.
yes, they are available in all standard 180sx colors... but all the kits being sold typically come with black centers because they know that every 240 owner here barely has enough money for the kit. so rather than leaving them unpainted (like the lower garnish panel) nissan felt generous, that you guys should at least be 1/2 painted 1/2 unpainted.

you pathetic bastards
Old 08-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #715
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^ i lol'ed.

also:

ca18, oh noes.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #716
lflkajfj12123

ca18

COOL!

cut out the license plate
Old 08-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #717
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Old 08-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #718
Brian
Post Whore!

FAILURE.

I don't get those triple slits. I see it on a LOT of the JZX guys' front bumper. Always a triple whammy.

That car has cool parts, but sucked so bad on execution.

0 points.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #719
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
too high I think. but def room for improvement
Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #720
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeahthat car is not good at all!! ugh
so many things wrong.
rear fenders
ride height
3 slits
shit fitting hood
bumper clasps
hamburger
wide fenders w/ oe aero
coupe.
Closed Thread