Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #691
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
aaron you ever get the shots of the test fitted volks on your daily? haha that shits gonna look pimp!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #692
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
no time lately
did wide rear fenders las tweekend and this weekend coilover swapping and track event
next weekend..maybe got time..maybe..
i want to put lindsays' wheels on
i put the TEs on w/o pics..didnt work. 18s minimum required.
lindsay EQUIPS would look amazing for sure
i might use my jland wheels on the car when i ship them home!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #693
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
haha the vast selection of wheels to choose from on yalls side of america! babies 18" kai's would look way hot as well!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:36 AM   #694
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
18 kais dont look good too on tehe Q ride
i tried the 18x9.5 +12..good fitment some camber and its cool
but dosent look good
definitely requires a wheel wiht some mega lip!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #695
spools14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
spools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
18 kais dont look good too on tehe Q ride
i tried the 18x9.5 +12..good fitment some camber and its cool
but dosent look good
definitely requires a wheel wiht some mega lip!
If your interested in some coilovers for it pm me and let me know... I'll throw in some modified RUCA's too lol
Old 05-04-2006, 12:51 AM   #696
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spools14
If your interested in some coilovers for it pm me and let me know... I'll throw in some modified RUCA's too lol
HAHA! Go to bed!!! It's almost 3 o'fucking clock!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:53 AM   #697
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

nah its cool. i can get coilovers from japan cheap from my friend. rucas, splparts
thanks
i need some suspesnion becuase irock 4 blown shcoks on cut springs. hahahahahaha...
oh well thats what i get forpaying 500 for the car
thanks bud.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:04 AM   #698
spools14
Zilvia Junkie

spools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
i need some suspesnion becuase irock 4 blown shcoks on cut springs. hahahahahaha...
Damn... sounds like our cars were pretty similar... goodluck with it.. they are fun to play with.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #699
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just installed new zeal coilovers, kazama arms, etc. (thanks to josh @ auto rnd)

Old 05-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #700
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
nah its cool. i can get coilovers from japan cheap from my friend. rucas, splparts
thanks
thanks bud.
hows the welded diff working for you
Old 05-04-2006, 03:32 PM   #701
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

hahahaha
welded? NEVER!! i have a job and money
ive driftedon welded, i prefer 2 way by far.
anyways no welded. hell no.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #702
daver903

Trader Rating: (0)
daver903 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
thanks
thanks bud.
i would like to see pictures of this car if you dont mind posting

first drift event of the year,waiting for my rear advans from japan...stupid container is taking sooo long.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #703
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
GP Sports Slammmed!!!!!!!

We have all seen this one, but still worth posting.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #704
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
mycar.. KY Gelly shocks(shitty)Slammmed!!!!!!!

Still too high
I wanna drop it more if I dont sell it!

Last edited by GabeS14; 05-10-2006 at 07:42 PM..
Old 05-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #705
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
hahahaha
welded? NEVER!! i have a job and money
ive driftedon welded, i prefer 2 way by far.
anyways no welded. hell no.
I was playing along with the whole coilover thing
Old 05-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #706
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25
Still too high
don't sell it. Just sell the wheels and sideskirts.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:11 PM   #707
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalDrive
just installed new zeal coilovers, kazama arms, etc. (thanks to josh @ auto rnd)

awesome ride man! looking good.... im in hte process of installing my kazama arms form josh as well...

btw that GP sports s14 is hot.... wait a minute... all gp sports cars are HOT!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:55 PM   #708
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

WERD ill post up the q ride after this weekend
Old 05-04-2006, 06:04 PM   #709
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25

Still too high

Damn, if that's GP sports slammed.. I'm glad I didn't get 'em.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:16 PM   #710
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daver903
i would like to see pictures of this car if you dont mind posting

first drift event of the year,waiting for my rear advans from japan...stupid container is taking sooo long.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...3/_MG_2159.jpg
SA3As?!

Dude, i have plenty of those instock right now! White ones too!

Unless, of course, you ordered yours new in some crazy size or something.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 05-05-2006, 09:53 AM   #711
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Stance coilovers. i have rub issues

Old 05-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #712
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Roomies AMEs on my car...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #713
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
that would look sick with a drop haha. are thoes 19s?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #714
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
Damn, if that's GP sports slammed.. I'm glad I didn't get 'em.
noooo.. my bad..i left the subject the same by accident..the gp sports slammed is above my original post..the black S14...this is on some shitty suspension..
Old 05-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #715
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draginzuzu
Tried on some g35 wheels on for shits and giggles

Didnt adjust anything just put them on as is, could easily go another half inch but there huge! and need spacers.
Mmm, that actually looks pretty good. What are the specs on the G35 wheels anyways? Weight?
Old 05-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #716
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
19x9.5 or 9 in the rear, something like 8.5 in the front? all i know, is they are yummy stock rims.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:36 PM   #717
Slippin'eight-nine
Leaky Injector

Slippin'eight-nine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec
Stance coilovers. i have rub issues

Is that the lowest they can possibly go? Im really on the fence between a set of those or some Silkroads..shooots
Old 05-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #718
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr
Mmm, that actually looks pretty good. What are the specs on the G35 wheels anyways? Weight?
19x8 +30
19x8.5 +35

but they are forged and made by Rays wheels i believe. i hear they're relatively lightweight (lightweight in terms of a 19" wheel, i guess).

they just look really big on stock body. with aero kit + getting them down to the areas of +12 and +17 front and rear or thereabouts, might look damn good. black center would be hot too.

i found the specs on an ebay auction. but it sounds about right.

edit - found another auction. guy lists wheels weigh about 22lbs each. but his were chrome. so the normal silver ones must be around 19-20lbs (i have no idea how much chrome plating will weigh). which isnt bad for a forged 19.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #719
daver903

daver903 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619
SA3As?!

Dude, i have plenty of those instock right now! White ones too!

Unless, of course, you ordered yours new in some crazy size or something.
ya, i bought them off yahoo japan for 70 bucks.but i wouldnt mind more.pm with more details and if you are willing to ship to canada or at least the boarder?
Old 05-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #720
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippin'eight-nine
Is that the lowest they can possibly go? Im really on the fence between a set of those or some Silkroads..shooots
I thought you could slam the stance coilovers???

the megans go low, tokyonights has them, he stil has room to go lower in the front and rear and still with all of the collars on in the front.

and dc2_lsvtec for you rubbing issues a hammer solves most of lifes problems