Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #691
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
man bolsa is BURNT real talk tho.. LOL i say we make a road trip & hit up a lake..like pyramid lake do it BIG!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #692
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Oh man you guys.... Steve, post those Griffith park pics ASAP pretty please (with sugar on top)
Old 05-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #693
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

reasons why to have it at Griffith...

Free parking...
plenty of shade...
plenty of parking (will provide pics)
NO SPEEDBUMPS

sounds like a all good from me. good job steve.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #694
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
griffith is a bit farther, but there is tons of shade, plenty of parking, free parking, and no speed bumps.

however, i don't recall if there were bbq grills there. that may be an issue since everyone is bringing raw meat(carne asada, burgers, dogs, ect...) unless we just do it like last time and buy costco pizza.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #695
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Lol I'm not relying on there being an open/clean grill wherever we go... I'm bringing a Weber for my beer brauts.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #696
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
there is no BBQing allowed in griffith since the fire that they had there recently

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #697
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
UGHHHHHHHHHH I remember that shit. Hills were seriously on fire. People freaked.

Well, I need to grill. Beach?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #698
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Oh man you guys.... Steve, post those Griffith park pics ASAP pretty please (with sugar on top)
Honest Teddy, i've been to Bolsa Chica and to Griffith Park. I'd rather have the BBQ at Griffith Park.

Bolsa Chica is always croweded. Even though you have to pay for parking and it will filter out the stupid freeloaders, its $10. Hopefully we'll be able to park 2 cars next to each other. Good thing is that its well known, and if for some unknown reason the caravan gets split up. You'd be able to find your way to Bolsa Chica.

Griffith Park is going to be packed, but unlike Bolsa Chica we won't have to pay for parking. Finding a spot to BBQ is going to be crazy. Griffith Park is also in a good neighborhood. Good neighborhood equals less cops. From what i remember there is no speed bumps.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #699
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
there is no BBQing allowed in griffith since the fire that they had there recently
Is this true????
Old 05-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #700
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!!!! lol

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #701
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
griffith has a number correct?

maybe someone give them a call to make sure.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #702
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ yeah I remember hearing about that.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #703
Teddy
Post Whore!

I'll give Griffith a call when I get off work.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #704
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
BBQ are allowed at Griffith Park. The only thing is that there are designated BBQing spots. Its also first come first served. So, how about some of us avoid the Best Buy© caravan??? Just so we can get a BBQ pit saved.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #705
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^^yeah i just called, he said they just started allowing people to bring one BBQ to be used in the designated areas marked by signs (basically fire pit areas)

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #706
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im giving them a call right now abiout the BBQ situation...

i got this...pics to come tonight aswell

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #707
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
bolsa chica bolsa chica bolsa chica bolsa chica
Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #708
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
gave griffith a call so far i know is that there are certain location were we CAN grill, im wainting to get a call back because due to the volume of cars were expecting...we might need to put down a reseration for a certain spot...if the fee is not to big im willign to put half if not all the fees to pay for it...all i ask is for atleast hlaf of that fee be payed back to me, preferably by those who arnt bringing food just so it evens out and u can say u helped get the spot...

honestly id be down for the beach...but the things that deterd me from doing so are

Wind...a bitch wen ur tryint o start a BBQ
sand...everywhere...including food sometimes
fee's...were already putting down alot for food and what not
paint...people with frsh paint jobs (Norm) i doubt u want ur car bombarded with grains of sand to fuck up the sweet ride
Sun- i doubt were gonna have 50+ eazy up tents to shade everyone sufficely
Parking- the only place i can think off with enough space for us is Dock wiler, but 3''+ high speed bumps every 50 to 60 yds
Speed bumps-nuff said

by my calculations...the darker section of the parking area has roughly 118 parking spaces...to right a picnic table were bbq is allowed i believe... more to come

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 05-19-2008 at 06:24 PM..
Old 05-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #709
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
yo, if need be i'm down to pitch in on reserving a spot somewhere at a local park w/ lots of shade and plenty of parking and a bbq area.

there are a couple of parks that are near fullerton that i can call to see if there is space available. with just under 2 weeks, not sure, but will try anyways.

i know that you gotta pay to park, but, if everyone brings what we need no one should have to leave. if someone needs to leave to go get more ice or something, then we can just pitch in to pay for the re-enrty fee.

at least this way, we are guaranteed the three most important thins for this bbq: 1. parking 2. shade, and 3. bbq grills.

just wondering if anyone else is willing to put in on reserving a spot?

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #710
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Its funny how when you guys started asking for reservation fees, people stopped posting. The people that stopped posting are the free loaders.

Look at the pic. There's plenty of grass for you guys to eat.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #711
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lmao...this event is all a group effort so do your thing
Old 05-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #712
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
its gonna be hella hot.

I say we go to the beach, its nice and cool at the beach.
There will be GIRLS, with bikinis and etc...

Just carpool with someone if u wanna save on parking fees.

Bolsa ChiCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #713
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
its gonna be hella hot.

I say we go to the beach, its nice and cool at the beach.
There will be GIRLS, with bikinis and etc...

Just carpool with someone if u wanna save on parking fees.

bikinis would be nice....but mna..i dont wanna burn under the sun from above and burn from a grill down below...all day

Old 05-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #714
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I'll bring a canopy.

So can other people that has one.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #715
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I'll bring a canopy.

So can other people that has one.
well lets see what happens wiht griffith first i guess...if they dont call back tomorrow i say fuck it let just bum rush the parking area and were good to go... i left voice mails asking for info...if they dont get back to be i have phone records

Old 05-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #716
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i think if some peeps got to bolsa chica early we could put a whole lot on lock down, the lot closest to warner and pch.....which is easily 250 spots....i semi counted them. the farther south you go on pch the more packed it gets. and the speed bumps arent that bad. if you can dirt drop at HTM, you can go around these speed bumps....

couple ez ups and embrellas and you're SET and because you pay to get in we're entitled to do that.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #717
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Bolsa.........bolsa......bolsa...bolsa......bolsa.

If you don't wanna spend $10.00 for parking park outside.
You spend $10.00 on retarded crap everyday.

Act like humans and respect others that are serious about having a good time, while you are there? and everything will be ok.

FREE LOADERS ARE NOT WELCOMED!!!!!

I will wear a bikini for you guys...beach...beach....beach.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #718
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
try central park in HB

18381 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA

I cant remember if they have bbq grills or not.
HUGE parking lots, but there are always lil league games on saturdays though.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...09999&t=h&z=17
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #719
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa ....hahahahah

Lets go BOLSA....

there better be girls there. i was promised HS girls haha jk

But yeah, more likely to see girls at a beach than park.
The air is MUCH better at the beach. Graffith Park is in the mid of LA....air is hella bad in LA. I know cuz I live in LA

sooo.....
bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa bolsa ....
Old 05-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #720
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
you know what, central park is the shit..... BUT!!!!! HB cops are f*ckin dicks!....i know, i lived off 2nd and orange. if anything, it would have to be on a sunday.

im telling you, if you plan it right...bolsa.

now now, freeloaders are everywhere...sometimes under the radar....worse comes to worse, we'll do a mexican car pool...just jump in the bed of my truck!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote