Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #691
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The trade was close to being done, except that Cleveland said no.

It's not a detached retina, it's a retinal tear, meaning the piece that's attached to the back of his eye is tore, and needed repair. If that thing came off, it's over for him.

I want Garnett back soon and fully healthy. I don't want any excuses from any team about not being 100%, except LA, we sort of play better without Bynum... but of course I'd rather have him in there for his defense.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #692
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
it's weird how kg messed his knee up. hopefully he'll recover quick & the same thing with stoudamire.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #693
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
Bulls finally got a good center and a big shotting guard in solomon.
8th place maybe?????
Old 02-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #694
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
suns still a dissapointment. rondo killed us. shitty defense ftl
Old 02-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #695
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Marbury agrees to buyout, expected to join Celtics
hmmm...how well will he fit in?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #696
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkz2332 View Post
Bulls finally got a good center and a big shotting guard in solomon.
8th place maybe?????
That would be cool. I'm a fan of D Rose.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #697
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
I'm a fan of D Rose.
i have a man crush on rose. had a great game tonight also.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:41 AM   #698
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
hmmm...how well will he fit in?
Man, I hope he doesn't ruin it for the Celtics...I hope he's not going to be starting either...Hes a big cry baby...just like when he was a rookie playing with the Twolves..talking trash about KG after he left..
Old 02-25-2009, 07:47 AM   #699
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
Man, I hope he doesn't ruin it for the Celtics...I hope he's not going to be starting either...Hes a big cry baby...just like when he was a rookie playing with the Twolves..talking trash about KG after he left..
If he can accept a 6th man role, he would be king of the second unit. Given his past, though, I cannot really see this taking place properly, I really think this move could be a killer.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #700
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
he's definitely not starter material for celtics. rondo can crush starbury any day and it is doubtful that he will accept 6th man role due to his ego. if he does accept the 6th man role, good for him. however, starbury hasn't played since surgery last year. i hope starbury continues his ways and drags the celtics down to the cellar of the eastern conference. that would be hilarious.

xquizitditz
Old 02-25-2009, 07:57 AM   #701
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
^^^it seems like he has a problem for every team he played with...i dont care what people going to say, but hes a disgrace for CI/NYC...
Old 02-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #702
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
he's definitely not starter material for celtics. rondo can crush starbury any day and it is doubtful that he will accept 6th man role due to his ego. if he does accept the 6th man role, good for him. however, starbury hasn't played since surgery last year. i hope starbury continues his ways and drags the celtics down to the cellar of the eastern conference. that would be hilarious.
I am kinda hoping for the same, but I could also see Doc sitting his ass indefinitely before he lets that happen.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #703
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

^^^ yeah man, i could see that too..LOL,
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 AM   #704
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
i have a man crush on rose. had a great game tonight also.
lol....ya rose is really something else
Bulls defeated Magic...
Old 02-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #705
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
he will be a great back up pg and he will accept any role they give him...he's way better than rondo. he played on the preseason and was contributing more than scoring. if you're doubting look at his apg.

is there a chance the lakers will swoop him away from the celtics?
Old 02-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #706
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
God I hope not.
The need is for Bigs in LA, not scorers.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #707
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
that would be interesting, kobe and marbury, wonder how that'll turn out. or even marbury and phil jackson. zen master would flip out after one game.

xquizitditz
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #708
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Marbury wont go to LA. We already have a killer back up in Farmar and a starting Vet in Fisher. There's no point.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 02-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #709
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Marbury should go to WNBA, since he like to bitch and moan...
Old 02-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #710
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieIoJ49VXL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Pt3CgSdXI

more eps here...YouTube - fireballmcnamara's Channel
Old 02-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #711
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Ian O'Connor has about as much faith in this working as I do:
FOX Sports on MSN - NBA - Marbury would surely derail Celts' repeat bid

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #712
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

lol, a stupid fox sport article. soo much hate and ignorance.

example: "I don't know him that well," LeBron James once said of Marbury. "But I couldn't have a guy like that on my team."

the lebron fued was against sneakers which marbury pwned him.

check the vid i posted. 13 months of doing nothing...nah, not marbury.

so, many things i can comment on. why did you even post this article...it's retarded

also why is marbury getting bashed when he has not even officially sign or played with the celtics yet.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #713
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

a better article.
Hollinger: Marbury move might make great sense for C's - ESPN

also...http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/22/sp...=2&oref=slogin

“In this system, it doesn’t matter who starts or who comes off the bench,” Marbury said. “Like Jamal, if he plays better starting than off the bench, I don’t mind coming off the bench so he can play at a high level.” -marbury
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #714
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
example: "I don't know him that well," LeBron James once said of Marbury. "But I couldn't have a guy like that on my team."

Lebron is awesome and all, but he's a fucking idiot for that comment. I mean is even listening to what he's saying?

As annoying and problematic as Marbury can be at times, i dont get why the Knicks as an organization and more importantly, Coach D'antoni aren't taking any heat for this.

I mean, Marbury doesn't do anything wrong, comes into training camp ready to play, coach d'antoni comes in, benches marbury simply cuz he "doesnt like him", keeps him benched indefinitely, then when the team gets riddled with injuries and there's maybe 9 guys healthy, he goes to Marbury and says "well, we need you now."

Fuck that. I'd be pissed and wouldnt want to play either. He just had the balls to actually act on it and say " bench me for no reason, now you want my help? Fuck you. i'm not playing." I'm not saying we all would've done the same thing in the situation, but you know damn well you'd be thinking it. But oh well, Marbury gets the blame cuz of his history. I'm not saying he isn't problematic, but c'mon, this is getting ridiculous. In THIS situation, its not just him. the Knicks as an organization are a joke.

It'll definitely be interesting to see where he ends up.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 02-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #715
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

My thing here is that, while Marbury has had a history of shitting team chemistry, he is actually the victim this time, as is named above.
Sad is that I saw the shit coming as SOON as D'Antoni took the job. It is rather unfortunate that the Knicks had that shit happen where his pops basically died at courtside and didn't tell him, and of course the whole fiasco with that harassment suit last year.
Yes, Marbury told WAAAAAY too damned much to keep his own ass out of the fire then, but the fact remains that the Knicks organization is a shithole for the situation even existing. Yes, Marbury was right to dick the Knicks for all the money he could, karma is a bitch and it was their turn. What I am saying here is that I don't want him (or what he was in Minnesota, New Jersey or Phoenix) near any team that I am cheering for. In such, I would LOVE to see him go in and classically fuck over the Celtics, with the only exception being that I don't want Celtics fans or BSPN to have an excuse when they lose.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #716
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

they can't complain because if marbury doesn't workout, they can just toss him.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #717
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

He should've just quit basketball, he got no love for the game...I missed the old days of the Knicks where they really played the game...JOHN STARKS!!! FOR THREEEEEEEE!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #718
enkei2k
Super Moderator

hahaha boston lost to clips, they can only go down from here once they sign marbury. zach randolph is such a beast (almost 20-10 a night), i kinda feel bad for the guy but then again not really.

xquizitditz
Old 02-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #719
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^ hah yup, i didn't even watch past the first quarter thinking the clippers were gonna lose then i saw this morning they won and was like WTF!! lol good for them
Old 02-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #720
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Looks like we get Houston's sacrifice at the hands of the LeBrons tonight, followed by the Suns at the Lakers.
I could get used to ball like this damn near every night.

And I write too!
Closed Thread