Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #7351
madserv
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
madserv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to madserv
here is my Silvia s14 interior pic

madserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2014, 05:16 PM   #7352
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Finished up a few pieces today:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #7353
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
the center bezel is full of win.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #7354
Zeratul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Zeratul is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I highly doubt they have the orginal heat-dies that formed the carpet to shape.
Looks like you're wrong.

The photo they have on their website clearly shows the seat belt humps. I thought it was just a generic picture to show a representation of the product, but Pstl_pete's build has a picture of their carpet and it's exactly like the photo on their website.

Those that have the Stockinterior carpet and manual seat belts. Did you smash down or reform the seat belt humps so it looks decent?
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #7355
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
Looks like you're wrong.

The photo they have on their website clearly shows the seat belt humps. I thought it was just a generic picture to show a representation of the product, but Pstl_pete's build has a picture of their carpet and it's exactly like the photo on their website.

Those that have the Stockinterior carpet and manual seat belts. Did you smash down or reform the seat belt humps so it looks decent?
Simply smashed down.... can't even see them with my seats.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #7356
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post

SOOO sick! Will post pics once installed. Can't wait.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #7357
azs13

Trader Rating: (1)
azs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hell yeah thanks broadfield looks great.
azs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:01 AM   #7358
shaggy0778
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
shaggy0778 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
My S14 daily
shaggy0778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #7359
5280_S13

5280_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Simple yet clean shaggy! Looks good.
5280_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #7360
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
that gold trim cluster makes me want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, since it would match my gold Momo Drift steering wheel. Bleh.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #7361
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
that gold trim cluster makes me want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, since it would match my gold Momo Drift steering wheel. Bleh.

I can always quote you a price... it can't hurt!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #7362
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
experimenting with 3M carbon Di-Noc vinyl wrap. I know that my dash needs to be refinished, I need a new carpet, and I need to rework the gauges in the middle vent. I had my Momo wheel removed for the vinyl wrapping experiment. Since that pic I vinyl wrapped my windshield wiper arms as well. I should take a much better pic with my camera instead of the crappy galaxy phone pic, but anyway...

[/URL]
Old 03-11-2014, 11:55 PM   #7363
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i feel like i'm looking at a picture from 2003
Old 03-11-2014, 11:56 PM   #7364
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You went full retard with the wrap.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #7365
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Personally I think the electrical tape holding the gauges in the vents adds character..
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #7366
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Why stop at the wiper arms? Wrap everything
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:55 PM   #7367
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Cell phone pics but whatever...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7437_488044291277818_550493311_n.jpg (94.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 998671_488044241277823_1587295112_n.jpg (81.9 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 1013856_488044337944480_1652013019_n.jpg (75.5 KB, 75 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #7368
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Finished another one today:

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #7369
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing work as always.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #7370
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Broadfield can these gauges be slightly angled towards the driver without sticking of the panel ? Maybe pushed a bit further into the panel then angled, without blocking each other.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #7371
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
Broadfield can these gauges be slightly angled towards the driver without sticking of the panel ? Maybe pushed a bit further into the panel then angled, without blocking each other.
Absolutely! It just adds to the price

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #7372
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Stiveno is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Absolutely! It just adds to the price
do you think 3 gauges similar to those could fit in the space under a single din headunit?
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM   #7373
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
do you think 3 gauges similar to those could fit in the space under a single din headunit?
They won't fit into the opening itself. Sure, you can maybe cram them in the opening with them somewhat hanging out... but you would never catch me doing that nor would I do it that way for someone. So I close off the area below the radio, then utilize the space around the opening to help fit the gauges. You can see in this pic how tight it is even using the surrounding area.

In this image, before I did any sort of finishing work, you can see where the original single DIN opening existed:

NOTE: Only certain brands/series of gauges will fit like this. AEM for example will not fit... those damn things are huge. Not to mention they have bezels that are like 3/4" tall... so they would look like crap if flushed-in.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #7374
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
I'm doing a VH swapped S13 and I'm thinking custom cluster. Are those the signal lights on the Speedo in green?
I want Speedo, Tach, fuel level, water temp and oil temp. I'll do fuel press., oil press., and N2O in the center vent.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:37 AM   #7375
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I'm doing a VH swapped S13 and I'm thinking custom cluster. Are those the signal lights on the Speedo in green?
I want Speedo, Tach, fuel level, water temp and oil temp. I'll do fuel press., oil press., and N2O in the center vent.
Please let me know if you need pricing on gauges... I have a sale right now at 15% off!

Yes, those are turn signals and then a blue LED top middle for high beams.... or whatever you want it to be. I also have sick external turn signals, high beam, oil and universal warning light.

Beyond that I have some ultra slim LED's in various colors to be used as turn signals etc.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #7376
madserv
Leaky Injector

madserv is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to madserv
Quote:
They won't fit into the opening itself. Sure, you can maybe cram them in the opening with them somewhat hanging out... but you would never catch me doing that nor would I do it that way for someone. So I close off the area below the radio, then utilize the space around the opening to help fit the gauges. You can see in this pic how tight it is even using the surrounding area.

In this image, before I did any sort of finishing work, you can see where the original single DIN opening existed:

NOTE: Only certain brands/series of gauges will fit like this. AEM for example will not fit... those damn things are huge. Not to mention they have bezels that are like 3/4" tall... so they would look like crap if flushed-in.
Sir, Can you Please qoute me its price ? and shipping process ?
madserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #7377
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

This is the interior thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by madserv View Post
Sir, Can you Please qoute me its price ? and shipping process ?

What gauges will you be using or are you buying gauges from me? If you already have them: I need to know brand, size and quantity?

Please send me an email through my website so we don't clog up this thread, thanks!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #7378
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I really wish somebody would make guages that did not have a bezel, just the lense, maybe a glass lense, would look awesome flushed into a panel.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #7379
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I really wish somebody would make guages that did not have a bezel, just the lense, maybe a glass lense, would look awesome flushed into a panel.

I can make that happen with the Speedhut gauges!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-16-2014, 10:00 AM   #7380
NWsickness

NWsickness is an unknown quantity at this point
NWsickness is offline   Reply With Quote